Holocaust deniers

Something I don't understand about deniers is if you're such fans of the Nazis why deny their 'crowning achievement' as with the Holocaust? If you're not fans of the Nazis, why deny what they did?
Something I don't understand about deniers is if you're such fans of the Nazis why deny their 'crowning achievement' as with the Holocaust? If you're not fans of the Nazis, why deny what they did?
Take your pick:

A) they hate Jews more than they love Nazis.
B) they're still mad at the Nazis for failing.
C) they don't want Jews to garner any sympathy.
D) they think if they can convince the planet, the Jews will have to abandon Israel.

You are really an arrogant Jew to think we think that much about you. Sick.
I'd wager not a day passes where you don't think about Jews.

No its your gov, not you jews. Your government.
I think because when one really researches the evidence behind all the smoke and mirrors, there really isn't any evidence at all. Has nothing to do with the Germans or Jews or anything. I see it all as a World War which it was, and no casualty was anymore important than the other. Over 65 mil people died, and to make it all about Jews is the most arrogant thing you Jews can do, its shows how you think you are so much more important than anyone and to even take blood money is so unreal and to be still asking for it is unbelievable , but believe me , its only yourself that believe that your more important than anyone else. Lets be clear you declared war on Germany in 1933. You used Germany and then dragged it through the mud along with the German reputation.
Ahh, the Jews called for a boycott, krauts responded by trying to kill every Jew in europe, equalibrium.

Yeah, sure. :eusa_doh:

Right you jews were anything but innocent. You were trying to infiltrate Germany just like you have infiltrated our Gov, and I have to say its getting very old. Were all getting sick of it.
I understand. You're really are demented enough to think genocide is a fair and reasonable response to a boycott.

As far as "our" government, it sucks for you that Jews have as much power as they do because there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Ahh, the Jews called for a boycott, krauts responded by trying to kill every Jew in europe, equalibrium.

Right you jews were anything but innocent. You were trying to infiltrate Germany just like you have infiltrated our Gov, and I have to say its getting very old. Were all getting sick of it.
What's this WE shit? You are sorely vexed if you think Jews do not contribute to the greatness of any nation in which they live. It's the fucking radical Muslim assholes you should be pissed about.

Sorry no I do not.
You do not what?

No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews. I see lots of Muslim hatred and propaganda, and pushing the US for more sanctions on Iran and pushing rid of Assad. Fight your own wars, you cream the Pals every now and then with our hellfire misses. Leave us out of it. Go after Assad and Iran. What do you need American men for. Use your IDF. I am more than sick of seeing our 22 year olds coming home without arms and legs. Get your Zionist out of our American gov. I care about America not Israel.

What's this WE shit? You are sorely vexed if you think Jews do not contribute to the greatness of any nation in which they live. It's the fucking radical Muslim assholes you should be pissed about.

Sorry no I do not.
You do not what?

No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews. I see lots of Muslim hatred and propaganda, and pushing the US for more sanctions on Iran and pushing rid of Assad. Fight your own wars, you cream the Pals every now and then with our hellfire misses. Leave us out of it. Go after Assad and Iran. What do you need American men for. Use your IDF. I am more than sick of seeing our 22 year olds coming home without arms and legs. Get your Zionist out of our American gov. I care about America not Israel.
So you are a separatist. Okay.

You see nothing good coming from the Jews? You are either uneducated or demented. Try these.

jewish contributions to the world - Avast Yahoo Search Results

Click on any one or more of the sites. Enlighten yourself!

Albert Einstein was a Jew.No comment necessary.
Jonas Salk was a Jew.Created first Polio Vaccine.
Albert Sabin was a Jew.Developed the oral vaccine for Polio.
Galileo was a Jew.Discovered the speed of light
Selman Waksman was a Jew.Discovered Streptomycin. Coined the word ‘antibiotic’.
Gabriel Lipmann was a Jew.Discovered color photography.
Baruch Blumberg was a jewDiscovered origin and spread of infectious diseases.
G. Edelman was a Jew.Discovered chemical structure of antibodies.
Briton Epstein was a Jew.Identified first cancer virus.
Maria Meyer was a Jew.Structure of atomic nuclei.
Julius Mayer was a Jew.Discovered law of thermodynamics.
Sigmund Freud was a Jew.Father of Psychotherapy.
Christopher Columbus was a Jew (Marano)Discovered the Americas.
Benjamin Disraeli was a Jew.Prime Minister of Great Britain 1804-1881
Isaac Singer was a Jew.Invented the sewing machine.
Levi Strauss was a Jew.Largest manufacturer of Denim Jeans.
Joseph Pulitzer was a Jew.Established ‘Pulitzer Prize’ for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

..and that's a short list. Just wait 'til the full list comes out.

Now tell me you see nothing good coming from Jews.

Last edited:
Who's "we," kemosabe? As far as tortured, he was when he was first apprehended. That was six months before he wrote his autobiography. There is no evidence he was tortured while in Polish custody or while writing his autobiography, which he was not forced to do. But the most salient point, is his description of his crimes matches the testimony of other witnesses. That lends credibility to the accuracy of his confessional autobiography.

So he was tortured and his family threatened, he knew he was going to be murdered but he could still save his family by giving the commies what they wanted, which was the fairy tale about gas chambers and millions dying.

You can pretend to yourself all you like that he was free to write what he wanted but the reality is he had to save his family and knew he was about to die.

So you keep repeating that he was "tortured" but post nothing in support of that claim. Were you there by chance?

That's why there are so Arabs within the Israeli government. That's why they welcome peaceful Arabs with open arms.

Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in Israel
ARABS AND MUSLIMS IN ISRAELThe freest Arabs, Christians, Jews and Muslims in Mideast are Israelis Even after the "Palestine Liberation Organization" got authority over 95% of the Arab Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the more than one million Arab Palestinians in Israel chose to continue to live under Israeli sovereignty in the Jewish state of Israel rather than choosing to live under the all-too-unfortunate oppression which is the lot of their Arab and Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East. 77% of Israeli Arabs would even live nowhere else than in Israel.Moreover, millions of Arab Palestinian imagined "refugees" desire to "return" living in Israel.
coexist.gif
Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law
Arabs in Israel can vote for whoever they want
Arabs in Israel can worship freely
Arabs in Israel are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis
Arabs are members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the governmentIsraeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law. For headstrong Arabs, bent on protest, Israel is in every respect a paradise compared with any other state in the Middle East.

You're fooling yourself, the apartheid state is a racist sh1thole.

So your Nazi forebears were really fine fellows and Israel is "the apartheid state" and "a racist sh1thole." Got it.

I think because when one really researches the evidence behind all the smoke and mirrors, there really isn't any evidence at all. Has nothing to do with the Germans or Jews or anything. I see it all as a World War which it was, and no casualty was anymore important than the other. Over 65 mil people died, and to make it all about Jews is the most arrogant thing you Jews can do, its shows how you think you are so much more important than anyone and to even take blood money is so unreal and to be still asking for it is unbelievable , but believe me , its only yourself that believe that your more important than anyone else. Lets be clear you declared war on Germany in 1933. You used Germany and then dragged it through the mud along with the German reputation.

Yet to deny the murder of millions of people, as you do, for the crime of having been born Jewish is consistent with the "thinking" of only one group of people.

Take your pick:

D) they think if they can convince the planet, the Jews will have to abandon Israel.

Considering the number of hours you spend here posting your disdain for the "arrogant" Joooo it is rational to conclude you think of nothing else.

Take your pick:

I wager not a moment.

Take your pick:

Uh-huh. From one side of your mouth you claim it's "not you jews. Your government" and from the other side it's your Holocaust denials and justifications ("Right you jews were anything but innocent.") You fool no one.

Take your pick:

Here a link to when reading Israel Hayom became a daily read for me.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=8527
Note my join date here. Before that it was and started a few years after 9-11.
Does that answer your question any better? Hope so.

Back to subject at hand. Which is what WWII.

Joseph Pulitzer was a Jew.Established ‘Pulitzer Prize’ for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Heres a couple minor things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewing_machine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Koprowski (polio vaccine)

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?

Take your pick:

I didn't ask you any questions. I get it. You're obsessed with Jews.

Take your pick:

I didn't ask you any questions. I get it. You're obsessed with Jews.

I don't know who yous are.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I would enc you to find out where the rest were educated and all they did was build on the discoveries before them.

and how would we know that that person is really a Jew since your own history book, Ezra talks about mass intermarriage.

I am sure with higher education Jews can learn as easily as everyone else, why not?
You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You're changing the rules as you go. First you say, "No I do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews."

Then when you see a list of great accomplishments by Jews, albeit perhaps inconsequentially flawed according to your links, you change your plea to, "Now what I would like is any jewish inventions before 1 Ad. "

You are truly mistaken in your idiotic implication that nothing good comes from Israel or Jews.

That you "do not see anything good coming from Israel or Jews" is likely attributed either to your ignorance or your denial of established facts. Either way, you lose!

I think you do. You can't take credit for stuff your guys didn't invent. Most of the stuff you listed is not even true.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I think you do. You can't take credit for stuff your guys didn't invent. Most of the stuff you listed is not even true.
Your arguments are just as silly as anyone's denial of the Holocaust.

I sense that you are incorrigibly fixed in your mistaken disbelief in historical facts.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

The Polio vaccine was absolutely discovered by a Jew.

Forum List

Back