Hollywood's Satanic Roots

What has this board done to get saddled w/ the likes of this current socon spam queen?

A better question would be what hasn't been done here, Dot. But on a happier note I believe there has been a shift in the spiritual realm. Today? The board is 10,000 times better (imo) than it was 3 years ago.

When I first came to this board? It was a cesspool of iniquity! The filth that was openly displayed was off the charts! Today? Not so much. So the Word of God is having an effect on people and I rejoice in giving you that report!
:blahblah:

Save it church lady :talktothehand:

why don't you go outside and actually do something AOT bothering everyone here?

That the Illuminati family is not controlled by the Jews. He is correct. It isn't. It's controlled by the Vatican. You need to open your eyes. It's propaganda that you have bought into - it is the Jesuits that control the banks, Hollywood, politics in America - not the Jews!
What is your evidence that the Jesuits control the banks?

You know Jewish people have led the Federal Reserve since 1987!

The federal reserve was founded and promoted by the Jesuits working for the Vatican. In 1913 Edward Mandell House (a Jesuit) had full influence and control over Woodrow Wilson who signed the Federal Reserve act in 1913. They have always used Jews to cover their own tracks. Why should it surprise you to see a Jew at the helm of the Federal Reserve?

Do you not realize that Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit Father - that the Protocols of Zion was authored by the Jesuits? Do not be so surprised. The Jesuits are Masters of Deceit. The founder of the Illuminati was none other than Ignatius Loyola. If you wish to credit the newer illuminati to Adam Weishaupt be sure to include he was educated at a Jesuit university and his assignment was merely a carry over to the original with Loyola. Whichever way you cut it the Vatican is behind it all. Why not stop blaming the Jews and put it where it belongs? With the Romanist Vatican!
The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report
Have a look at this link and see what the Roman Catholic Vatican is really responsible - and what is left to blame the Jews for? NOTHING!!! THAT'S WHAT!

Last edited:
What has this board done to get saddled w/ the likes of this current socon spam queen?

A better question would be what hasn't been done here, Dot. But on a happier note I believe there has been a shift in the spiritual realm. Today? The board is 10,000 times better (imo) than it was 3 years ago.

When I first came to this board? It was a cesspool of iniquity! The filth that was openly displayed was off the charts! Today? Not so much. So the Word of God is having an effect on people and I rejoice in giving you that report!

Actually I am. I'm on the internet highway preaching the Word of God and warning of the judgment to come and how Satan uses these various methods to deceive people and take them to hell. If you don't want to heed the warning, Dot? Don't. But do not attempt to be a gatekeeper. Some people want the truth. Even if you do not.

Look at this link, Thunderbird and learn who is really behind the Federal Reserve! Hint! It's not the Jews!!!!!!!!
The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

Jacob Schiff was the principle Jesuit in America who was assigned the task of taking over the American banking system and establishing the Federal Reserve.

Jacob Schiff came to America in the late 1800s with orders from the Rothschilds to get control of the American banking system. By the turn of the century, 1900, Schiff had mastery of the entire banking fraternity on Wall Street. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped Lecture.

Since Schiff had control of the Federal Reserve Bank, he now had a source of money to finance the Communist Revolution in Russia.

In the February 3, 1949, issue of the New York Journal American, Schiff’s grandson, John, was quoted by columnist Cholly Knickerbocker as saying that his grandfather [Jacob Schiff] had given about twenty million dollars for the triumph of Communism in Russia. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 265.

In today’s money, that twenty million would be 420 million dollars, money essentially stolen from the American people through the Federal Reserve Bank.

Jacob Schiff was in control of the entire banking fraternity and was financing a government whose avowed principles are the direct antithesis of the United States Constitution. Schiff pretended to be an American capitalist. He was living in America, but his sole objective was that of the papacy: the ultimate destruction of America.

There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

The federal reserve was founded and promoted by the Jesuits working for the Vatican. In 1913 Edward Mandell House (a Jesuit) had full influence and control over Woodrow Wilson who signed the Federal Reserve act in 1913. They have always used Jews to cover their own tracks. Why should it surprise you to see a Jew at the helm of the Federal Reserve?
Just insane. Let's see your evidence. Let's see some links to quality sources.

- and what is left to blame the Jews for? NOTHING!!! THAT'S WHAT!
Wake up! Snap out of that crazy dream you are having. Look at the facts.

Stalin s Jews - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

Who wrote this report? Please tell me why you feel they are reliable.

Jacob Schiff was the principle Jesuit in America
Every other source says Schiff was Jewish!

You are in bondage to a crazy conspiracy theory Jeremiah. You are being used by those that hate you.

What? The authors of that article are numerous! Have you any idea how many sources there are in that one report / story? Many! Look at it! The Jews do not hate me. They may not understand me but they certainly do not hate me. The enemies of God hate me. Hell hates me! ........and I could not be more delighted knowing it.

What? The authors of that article are numerous! Have you any idea how many sources there are in that one report / story?
Can you tell me who wrote the article you linked to?

What evidence can you provide that Jacob Schiff and Colonel House were Jesuits? Can you give me a reputable source? I mean a source other than this article written some nameless individual.

You are in bondage to a crazy conspiracy theory Jeremiah. You are being used by those that hate you.

What? The authors of that article are numerous! Have you any idea how many sources there are in that one report / story? Many! Look at it! The Jews do not hate me. They may not understand me but they certainly do not hate me. The enemies of God hate me. Hell hates me! ........and I could not be more delighted knowing it.

Here are the sources you need to fact check this story:

On Jacob Shiff and Mandel House:

1. Myron Faggon - The Illuminati and CFR - Taped Lecture
2. The Creation of Jeckyll Island American Opinion page 265
3. The Intimate papers of Colonel House by Houghlin Mifflin page 114, 115.
4. George Viereck, The Strangest Friendship in History: Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House Liveright Publishers page 18,19,33

5. G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jeckyll Island page 239

For the big picture of Jesuit infiltration into American politics / banking:

6. The Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan

7. Descent into Darkness University of Notre Dame Press page 111

8. Wall Street and Bolshevik Revolution, Veritas Publishing house page 133, 134

and that should get you started but then I strongly suggest you read the Alberto series by Jack Chick publications and Is Albert for real? To get the full impact of how deceitfully the Vatican has hidden the truth.

Actually I am. I'm on the internet highway preaching the Word of God and warning of the judgment to come and how Satan uses these various methods to deceive people and take them to hell. If you don't want to heed the warning, Dot? Don't. But do not attempt to be a gatekeeper. Some people want the truth. Even if you do not.
the internet is one of satan's primary tools. :2up: Welcome to the dark side
devil2.gif

I checked out three of your sources.
2. The Creation of Jeckyll Island American Opinion page 265
I checked out page 265: The Creature from Jekyll Island A Second Look at the Federal Reserve - G. Edward Griffin - Google Books Schiff is mentioned but not a connection to the Jesuits. Please admit your error.

8. Wall Street and Bolshevik Revolution, Veritas Publishing house page 133, 134
Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf
No mention of Jesuit, the Vatican or the Pope. Please admit your error.

and that should get you started but then I strongly suggest you read the Alberto series by Jack Chick publications
Jack Chick is just some cartoonist. Why do you feel he is credible?

It looks like you are just making things up.

I think you are sincere because of 1) Your obsessive devotion to your conspiracy theory 2) You're not a good propagandist. So my only question is: Are you crazy or just dumb?

Jew and Gentile alike are out for a buck in this world, Porker.
Okay, but Jewish people in Hollywood are very influential.

Do Jews Dominate in American Media And So What If We Do Mondoweiss

Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media

That's why some people don't realize that Israel massacres Palestinians and discriminates against Palestinians.

devil2.gif

Wrong. I'm using the internet to expose his lies and his deceptions, I'm using the internet to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and taking ground for the Kingdom of God - this world does not belong to Satan. The earth is the LORD's and the fullness thereof. He makes the final decisions. NOT Satan.

Here is a very sad interview with Bob Dylan in the middle of this video which exposes what was behind Star trek (the occult) symbolism, etc. Also another interview with Kate Perry where she explains why she sold her soul to the devil. The interview with Bob Dylan where he tells of selling his own soul is very very sad. He says - he's keeping up his end of the deal -the sadness on his face is heart rending.

devil2.gif

You appear very worried, Dot. Why is that?

Star Trek like Star Wars is full of witchcraft. No parent should permit their child to view either one. EVER. Best rule is nothing from hollywood. NOTHING. No cartoons, no shows, no movies, nothing. Cut it off.

Forum List

Back