Atheism and belief in afterlife

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
I'm an atheist. But this does not mean that I don't believe in life after death.
One of the main ideas of almost all religions is the idea of the immortality of the soul, of the eternal life after death.
Possible technical and scientific progress of humanity will reach this level, and that this idea will be implemented.
And, I mean not only the future lives, but all who lived (and died), and now live.
As is known, the number of living people on the planet can be estimated as about 80 billion people.
When you consider the potential of future generations, their number will be in the trillions.

I, as a layman, can reason like this: in the future, is created to transfer technology to the structure of collection of atoms (or elementary particles) of our body at the moment of death in some parallel Universe.
This should be maintained causality in our Universe, so as not to damage the "fabric of time" of our Universe, to preserve the sequence of events that have already happened.
And then you can implement the ideas expressed in the Bible: Heaven, Hell, last Judgment, Purgatory, etc.
Here you experience the following problems:
1) The problem of transfer of patterns of collection of atoms (or elementary particles) in a parallel Universe so as not to damage the causality in our Universe.
But this problem may be solved in physics of the future.
2) Identification teleportiruetsa personality.
Not to be the same person his image (copy) to parallel Universe?
One could argue that we do in life are "copies" of ourselves, because in the process of metabolism the atoms that make up our body are replaced by other atoms.

Forum List

Back