Hollywood's Satanic Roots

quit trashing the Jews

It is written:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev. 3:9

To be clear - not all who say they are Jews are Jews, Dilloduck. Do not go off the rails over a few Jews who sold their souls to Satan. Many Gentiles have done the same thing. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You will answer to God for yourself. Not some other person who may or may not be Jewish.

Why don't you practice what you preach and work out your own salvation instead of worrying about others ?

I'm a born again believer and as a born again believer I am called to share the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Dilloduck. Are you saved yet? Have you repented of your sins and called upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you? If not, what are you waiting for? Today is the day of Salvation! Not tomorrow! TODAY!

We are almost there!
Remember this Jeremiah?

36But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

I suggest you stop demonizing your fellow Christians and stop serving Israeli militarists who hate everything you care about.

Jeremiah, since you are angry at the Jews of Hollywood for promoting Satanism, why do you serve the Jews of Israel who are also anti-Christian & pro-decadence? Israelis embrace homosexual activists, abortion, and atheism.

Makes no sense.

Let me make sense of it for you.

Jews in Hollywood...out for the buck.

Jews in Israel...out for survival.

Who said this? I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave to me.
Psalm 101: 3

Who said this? A Gentile? No! A JEW! KING DAVID SAID THIS! Stop watching Hollywood filth! Obey the Scriptures! Make the vow King David made - I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes!

Job made a covenant with his own eyes not to look upon a woman! (Job 31:1) Why? Because it would effect him! It would cause him to sin! Why do you think that looking at evil things will not effect you? It will!

CUT THE CORD!

Last edited:

The Israelis possess an extremely powerful military thanks mostly to the U.S. taxpayer. They are in no danger.

We are almost there!
Remember this Jeremiah?

36But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

I suggest you stop demonizing your fellow Christians and stop serving Israeli militarists who hate everything you care about.

Why don't you spend your time preaching against evil rather than trying to stop those who do?

Who are you to judge another man's servant? I am a servant of the most high God. You have nothing in me.

Do not accuse me in order to justify yourself in your sin. If what I write convicts your heart and stirs up the demons within you? REPENT!

God will deal with His own people - you go follow Christ and mind your own business.

Jeremiah, since you are angry at the Jews of Hollywood for promoting Satanism, why do you serve the Jews of Israel who are also anti-Christian & pro-decadence? Israelis embrace homosexual activists, abortion, and atheism.

Makes no sense.

Jew and Gentile alike are out for a buck in this world, Porker. He's fixated on the Jews. It's a sign that there is something very wrong.

Another agenda of Hollywood:

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Last edited:
Mine eye affecteth mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.
Lamentations 3:51

What is he saying? What he saw affected his heart! Guard your heart! How? By guarding the gates to your soul! Your ears and your eyes! Do not permit your eyes to look upon any wicked thing! Do not permit your ears to listen to any wicked thing! Turn it off! Cut the cord! Is it worth your own soul? Eternity in hell? WAKE UP!

Why don't you spend your time preaching against evil rather than trying to stop those who do?
I am preaching against evil. I am exposing the Israeli militarists who want to push the U.S. into another war for Israel.

I am a servant of the most high God.
Actually you seem to spend a lot of time serving anti-Christian Israeli war-mongers.

mind your own business.
This is a public forum. If you don't want to debate me you can always run away and hide.

Jew and Gentile alike are out for a buck in this world, Porker.
Okay, but Jewish people in Hollywood are very influential.

Do Jews Dominate in American Media And So What If We Do Mondoweiss

Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media

That's why some people don't realize that Israel massacres Palestinians and discriminates against Palestinians.

So what? There are Gentiles who are very influential too? Why do you focus solely on the Jews? What is your problem? Look up John Todd - who was born into one of the most powerful Witchcraft families / illuminati families on earth - the Collins family had to say(Todd name was taken after Collins family found some trouble). What did he say? That the Illuminati family is not controlled by the Jews. He is correct. It isn't. It's controlled by the Vatican. You need to open your eyes. It's propaganda that you have bought into - it is the Jesuits that control the banks, Hollywood, politics in America - not the Jews! WAKE UP ALREADY! If the Jews controlled the banks we wouldn't be in trillions of dollars of debt right now!

I am. I am exposing the Israeli militarists who want to push the U.S. into another war for Israel.

I am a servant of the most high God. ?
Actually you seem to spend a lot of time serving anti-Christian Israeli war-mongers.

mind your own business.
This is a public forum. If you don't want to debate me you can always run away and hide.

1. You are not exposing anything other than your hatred of the Jews and your own ignorance, Thunderbird.

2. I spend a lot of time preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and warning that judgment is coming. The Catholic Vatican is not Christian and I am therefore in no way, shape or form preaching anything against Christianity. Leave the Israelis out of it. They are not war mongerers. They are fighting for their lives! Do they have a right to defend themselves? Of course they do!

3. This is indeed a public forum and while you are welcome to comment on any of my threads I stand by my statement that you should follow Christ and mind your own business. The disciples wanted to know what plans Jesus had for John who ended up on the isle of Patmos later on ( an island full of demon possessd men!) The LORD said to them in so many words, what is that to you? You come follow me! Once again - I need to remind you that you have no right to judge another mans servant. How God chooses to deal with His own children is not your concern. Period.

That the Illuminati family is not controlled by the Jews. He is correct. It isn't. It's controlled by the Vatican. You need to open your eyes. It's propaganda that you have bought into - it is the Jesuits that control the banks, Hollywood, politics in America - not the Jews!
What is your evidence that the Jesuits control the banks?

You know Jewish people have led the Federal Reserve since 1987!

What has this board done to get saddled w/ the likes of this current socon spam queen?

A better question would be what hasn't been done here, Dot. But on a happier note I believe there has been a shift in the spiritual realm. Today? The board is 10,000 times better (imo) than it was 3 years ago.

When I first came to this board? It was a cesspool of iniquity! The filth that was openly displayed was off the charts! Today? Not so much. So the Word of God is having an effect on people and I rejoice in giving you that report!

They are fighting for their lives!
Sorry to be harsh Jeremiah, but you are out of touch and ignorant. The Israelis possess an extremely powerful military funded mostly by the U.S. taxpayer.

Many Catholics read the Bible, love Jesus, and devote themselves to helping the needy. Please stop demonizing your fellow Christians. Jesus would condemn your hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back