Hollywood's Satanic Roots

OP needs to get a life and stop disrupting ours w/ her wholly roller blather. Why don't you just move to Heavens Waiting Room (Florida) lol

Last edited:
OP needs to get a life and stop disrupting ours w/ her wholly roller blather. Why don't you just move to Heavens Waiting Room (Florida) lol

Dot, I have a better idea. Why don't you just move to a different forum? This is the religion forum. I'm not the one disrupting a thread. You are. Now please abide by USMB rules and address the OP or leave. Thank you.

you STILL logged-on?!!! Bejeezus!!! Go outside and take a walk or something.

Hollywood is doing just fine thank you very much.

Last edited:
The Right Stuff

If you've seen the Hollywood (USA) movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013), you know that actors and film-makers are concerned with the heart-beat of American culture. Movies are, after all, re-presentations of human dreams.

We've heard stories of psychiatrists abusing their patients, so we can also imagine that movie studio employees are behaving mischievously. Didn't Roman Polanski intimate such paranoia-inquiries in his two Satanism-exploratory films "Rosemary's Baby" (1968) and "The Ninth Gate" (1999)?

I like American comic book characters such as Batman (DC Comics) and Spider-Man (Marvel Comics), because they explore themes of creative jurisprudence and vigilantism fantasies in our age of populism-gauged culture (i.e., Facebook). After all, it seems like the modern Internet age (i.e., eTrade) is something like a new frontier or even a new 'wild wild west,' a sentiment reflected in the computer-adventure Hollywood (USA) movie "Johnny Mnemonic" (1995).

Perhaps a great new age art avatar that captures this nexus of computers, comics books, and populism fervor is Video-Man (Marvel Comics), a super-mutant who serves as a nemesis of the webbed-hero Spider-Man and who can move around in electric wires and through computing networks like an interference virus and create havoc with energy fields and beams.

Video-Man nicely brings together themes presented in modern era science-fiction films about the corruption of human nature, films such as David Cronenberg's avant-garde "The Fly" (1986).

Maybe God is in the details too...

:afro:

The Lawnmower Man

vms.jpg

Hollywood is full of occult symbols as for Star Wars? In its time it was the biggest witchcraft movie ever put out. That is according to an ex- grand Druid priest and as he was born into witchcraft I believe he knew what he was talking about - same goes for Star Trek. No parent should permit their children to view anything put out by Hollywood. Very bad idea.

Another thing you should never permit your children to have are the comics that are put out by Marvel, D.C. - in fact - all of them are occult based - anything fantasy - get rid of it - of course that includes Disney too - it is causing more harm than you realize. What can you do as a parent? Give them real role models that they can follow - buy videos on David and Goliath, Samson, Story of Moses and the ten commandments, Story of Esther from Christian sources and make sure the stories are accurately depicted - read the Bible to them at night instead of fantasy fiction that has plagiarized the bible stories and turned occult figures into the heroes. Give your children a strong foundation because in this world? They will need it!

If they already read comics - explain to them why they must go and take those books and burn them (don't sell them). Then look at some Christian sources for comics such as Jack Chick Comic books which are packed with bible scriptures and great lessons. His books identify which age reader the book is for.

Another thing you should never permit your children to have are the comics that are put out by Marvel, D.C. - in fact - all of them are occult based - anything fantasy - get rid of it - of course that includes Disney too - it is causing more harm than you realize. What can you do as a parent? Give them real role models that they can follow - buy videos on David and Goliath, Samson, Story of Moses and the ten commandments, Story of Esther from Christian sources and make sure the stories are accurately depicted - read the Bible to them at night instead of fantasy fiction that has plagiarized the bible stories and turned occult figures into the heroes. Give your children a strong foundation because in this world? They will need it!

If they already read comics - explain to them why they must go and take those books and burn them (don't sell them). Then look at some Christian sources for comics such as Jack Chick Comic books which are packed with bible scriptures and great lessons. His books identify which age reader the book is for.

:rofl:

People have been seeing evil messages in entertainment probably throughout human history. I have seen plenty of Disney movies and have never noticed any children turning into disciples of Satan or anything of the sort because of watching them. What do you think happens? Children start singing Let It Go and decide there is no god? :lol:

Oh, and I'm perfectly happy continuing to read comics and fantasy novels, thanks. ;)

Really? Then why is it that even those involved with Hollywood are admitting the roots of it to be satanic? Why did the famous cartoonist Shultz - who prior to his death confessed to his own born again Christian daughter that he had been a Satanist all along - do what he did? He was ex-Military - there is quite a story behind that one. Listen up. You can hide your head in the sand if you wish to Montrovant but when the people of Hollywood are telling you that they sold their soul to the devil? You should listen.

Really? Then why is it that even those involved with Hollywood are admitting the roots of it to be satanic? Why did the famous cartoonist Shultz - who prior to his death confessed to his own born again Christian daughter that he had been a Satanist all along - do what he did? He was ex-Military - there is quite a story behind that one. Listen up. You can hide your head in the sand if you wish to Montrovant but when the people of Hollywood are telling you that they sold their soul to the devil? You should listen.

First, Charles Schultz was not part of Hollywood. He was, as you say, a cartoonist. Second, where do you get your information that he told his daughter he was a Satanist? Everything I've heard of the man says he was Christian and, in fact, became somewhat more stridently so toward the end of his life, putting more Bible verses into his work.

Maybe I'm hiding my head in the sand, as you say. Then again, maybe you are batshit crazy. ;)

First, Charles Schultz was not part of Hollywood. He was, as you say, a cartoonist. Second, where do you get your information that he told his daughter he was a Satanist? Everything I've heard of the man says he was Christian and, in fact, became somewhat more stridently so toward the end of his life, putting more Bible verses into his work.

Maybe I'm hiding my head in the sand, as you say. Then again, maybe you are batshit crazy. ;)
Maybe?? :lmao:

No, his family were Mormons supposedly but a relative of his - his daughter or grand daughter I believe said he confessed that he was a Satanist. His greatest assignment / accomplishment is said to have been his using his cartoons to make Halloween appear as american as apple pie. (It's a high holy day of Satan) The girl who was related to him said that he admitted before his death that he was a Satanist. I will try to find something about her on the internet - I believe her first name was Pamela? ( she became a born again Christian)

Why would you be so surprised to learn such a thing? Has it ever come out that Cindy Williams was the highest level Witch in the country while she was on television comedy show - Laverne and Shirley? No. The only way we learned about that was through John Todd's testimony because he exposed her and his adopted mother who was a producer on Bewitched and assisted in spreading the occult via that program. It's not only in Hollywood, it is in mainstream news media personalities, cartoonists, authors, teachers anyone who could influence the minds of people - do not be surprised. Many have sold their souls to the devil. Not just Hollywood.

Correction - update - Shuffert (another cartoonist) repented and became a born again Christian - Shultz daughter became a Mormon - not him - he was a born again Christian and his promoting Halloween through his cartoons is a mystery to me. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he did it in ignorance.

Last edited:
Remember the cartoon "Here's Jake"? The cartoonist was a high level satanist. Unlike Shultz he wasn't from a Mormon (occult religion) background - he also had the advantage of having had a daughter and wife who were born again Christians and continued to pray for him. Before his death he repented and became a born again Christian. No mention of it in his obituary but that is not surprising. Still at least one family member has gone public to tell his story.

John H. Jake Schuffert Master Sergeant United States Air Force

He spent 23 years in the Air Force, retiring in 1963 as a master sergeant. But not all of his time in the military could be used for fodder of the cartoon feature. Soon after enlisting in the Army Air Corps, he became an airborne
radio operator-gunner and was assigned to the 464th Bomb Group with the 15th Air Force in Africa and Italy. Aside from using his artistic talents to decorate the sides of aircraft with paintings, he had few outlets for his creativity.

He flew 50 missions during World War II, including the famed bombing raids on the oil fields of Ploesti, Romania. When his B-24 became disabled, Mr. Schuffert and his crewmates bailed out of the plane, and they spent several months in Yugoslavia before making their way back to Italy.

Mr. Schuffert, a native of New Castle, Pa., once took correspondence courses in art and cartooning, and he began drawing cartoons for the Task Force Times, a newspaper for troops participating in the Berlin Airlift. He
also contributed cartoons to the Pacific Stars and Stripes and the Air Force Times.

By 1963, he left active military duty and began his civil service career, first as an illustrator with the Army Signal Corps at the Pentagon and then with the Air Force graphics office. He retired in 1986.

Survivors include his wife of 48 years, Dorothy Schuffert of Alexandria; two children, John Joseph Schuffert of Brunswick, Ga., and Pamela Schuffert of Alexandria; two brothers; and a sister.
His daughter Pamela Schuffert is the one who came out and told the story of her father being a high level satanist. She is a born again Christian who serves the LORD and writes on the subject of the coming one world order and how it was a great passion of her fathers before he repented of Satanism and became a born again Christian.

Last edited:

My mistake - it was Jake Schuffert (also served in military and cartoonist) who was a high level Satanist and Shultz's DAUGHTER joined the Mormon church - he did not. From what I am reading about him he was indeed a bible believing Christian. I had read that he was very instrumental in promoting Halloween in his cartoons and there are people who were suspicious about why he would promote something that obviously is of Satan. Still I would prefer to give the man the benefit of the doubt and believe that if he did so - it was done in ignorance and not intentionally. Still I'd have to believe the Holy Spirit would have checked him about it - after all it is a high holy day of Satan.

Here is the story on Jake Schuffert ex - military USAF and cartoonist being a high level Satanist- as told by his daughter, Pamela Schuffert.

Pam Schufferts Report of Human Sacrifices and Martial Law

WHY would Satanists open up to me and share with me these deep secrets? Go to "Google" Type in "Jake Schuffert." This is my father, now deceased. You will see how famous he is on many websites in the USAF Indeed. But what the websites dare not reveal is that, while working for the Pentagon, my father was tragically recruited into the military vision of the conquest for America by the New World Order. He was not only recruited into the agenda ( as many others in the military and working for the government are) but he was recruited into the religion of the NWO...hard-core Satanism. Although millions have read his USAF cartoons, and they are published to this day in the USAF publication, AIMMAN MAGAZINE, few (except USAF Satanist insiders) knew that he was a hard core Satanist for many years I lived with personal horror in my home as I struggled to be a Christian, attend Bible college, hold prayer meetings, etc. He would come home from the Pentagon attacking my mother and I and our faith in Jesus Christ. And HE FULLY KNEW ABOUT THE COMING MARTIAL LAW AND THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS! He said cruelly to me one night after coming home from the Pentagon, "EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD AND MIRACLES SHOULD BE SENT TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!" Oh, how I would weep over my father and plead with him to be saved. Finally, as he lay dying of bone cancer in 1998, he asked me to come home and take care of him. I did so, and confronted him with his Satanism and the need to repent and accept Jesus Christ. Finally, Daddy came home. His former high priest in Virginia Beach, J____., told me everything and has also become a Christian. Col. Jim Ammerman, famous military Patriot and exposer of martial law and the NWO, sent one of his top military chaplains, Chaplain Ailsworth, to our Washington DC home to confront my father and to call him to repent. My father repented totally and asked Jesus into his heart and became a totally changed man. I fought the battle against the New World Order and Satanism in my own home for 30 years, AND WON THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! The Satanists in America opened up to me in part because of my father's tragic connections in that dark world. So many knew my father. Only God can know the personal heartache I have endured for so many years because of him and his dark ties with NWO Satanism.

But I have emerged as a survivor, to the glory of God. And although by daring to go public with this dark secret, I am opening myself up to severe Satanist wrath and retaliation for daring to go public with such revelations, I consider you...my beloved fellow Americans, Christians, Patriots and all who are the targets under coming martial law... WORTH IT ALL TO TELL AMERICA THE TRUTH! Being able to WAKE UP AMERICA TO THE COMING HORRORS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IS WORTH EVERYTHING God will call me to suffer for my testimony and openness to fellow Americans. I know I will undoubtedly die quite a martyr's death for my faith and my public stand against Satanism and martial law, BUT JESUS CHRIST IS WORTHY! (Besides, many of you will die for you faith as well...)

Forum List

Back