Hollywood bad work on Anime live action is the reflection of the racism that still exist in america

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is how real Anime live action should be :

Anime live action will only look authentic when the the cast are Asians because Anime characters are based on Asians, but what hollywood been doing with all the live action they make from Anime is using western cast for the supposedly Asian characters especially for the main character, what hollywood been doing in the end are ruining the original Anime which cause the fans of those Anime to be angry at hollywood.

Not just from Anime, almost all other movie adaptation which hollywood made from other race are also using western cast especially for the main character. As long as hollywood are doing this then this is the actual reflection of the racism that still exist in america to this day.

What? Attack on Titan is cool.

Anime and racism don't mix, my friend. And if you really want to get technical, most of them depict Japanese main characters. Why aren't you screaming racism there?

Cute. I've got more Samurai Champloo to watch.

• Banned
What? Attack on Titan is cool.

Anime and racism don't mix, my friend. And if you really want to get technical, most of them depict Japanese main characters. Why aren't you screaming racism there?

Cute. I've got more Samurai Champloo to watch.

What is that most of them that depict Japanese main characters? Are you talking about Anime or live action Anime which made by hollwyood?

And yea racism can exist in anything including in the live action Anime which hollywood made using western cast despite the fact that the characters are Asians.

Forum List

Back