Hollywood actors and writers strike? No one cares...leftists striking against leftists...couldn't be funnier.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hollywood is under total control by leftist democrats, and now, leftist writers and actors are striking....and being ignored by the leftists in charge of hollywood.....and it couldn't be funnier......

They decided to put their politics in front of their product....and at the same time offend and ridicule conservatives in this country....so they pissed off half of their potential audience, and lost any support from that half of the country....

If anything, Iā€™m enjoying the fact that the old white male assholes who infest late-night TV are absent.

Iā€™m also enjoying the lack of stars making the publicity rounds because most of them are assholes who hate me and you and anyone whoā€™s not an atheist, a fascist, a pervert, or a hypocritical nature worshipper.

Whatā€™s to miss?

Are we supposed to miss the latest woke movie that lectures and scolds us, that hates sensuality, but pummels us with two guys making out?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest TV show where everyoneā€™s gay and Napoleon is played by a blind Eskimo with a harelip, and Thomas Jefferson is played by a transsexual in a wheelchair?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest streaming series that turns our beloved heroes into losers so a bunch of unappealing, sexless girlbosses can rise?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest piece of anti-entertainment where everyone is a gay Marxist who hates freedom, meat, baseball, Christ, and family?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest piece of sick grooming disguised as childrenā€™s entertainment?

Iā€™ve been in training for this strike for years. You reach a certain age where death is no longer an abstract concept. Thankfully, Iā€™m not yet at that age where you worry about dying tomorrow. But I am at the age where I know Iā€™m going to die. That means my time is precious, most especially my free time, and Iā€™ve stopped spending that precious time hoping the entertainment industry gets its act together.

Late night shows, like Johnny Carson and Dave Letterman acquired millions of views each evening ... Johnny Carson had 50+million views on his last day in 1992.

Now .. the bottom dwellers, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Steven Colbert, John Oliver and Jimmy Kimmel are coming together to create a podcast, which most likely won't do well, because of the lack of viewership on late night TV ... desperation mode for them.

doesn't bother me a bit.

Most of the shows I watch finished their runs years ago.

The stars of the movies I prefer have died of old age.

I love streaming.
I watch original Hawaii Five-O, Combat, Miami Vice, Nash Bridges, Andy Griffith of course, Gomer Pyle, Columbo.....any and all old shows I can find because today's crap sucks.

Honestly I don't give 2 shits.

I hate modern Hollywood and everything they put out is complete shit to varying levels of mediocrity. Actors, directors, writers, almost all of those people are just terrible examples of a decent human being.

All the good directors are few and far between. There are no more actually good and talented and unique directors with their own vision. Tarantino might be the last true director still working. There are no more charismatic actors with charm, personality, their own unique style and personal acting styles anymore.

Hollywood is just becoming this bland, sterile, generic cookie cutter machine that does everything like it's a paint by numbers.

I miss like old school Hollywood where they would throw money and say bring back more of that. And people did whatever they wanted which made movies better without too much interference.

But all this strike shit are just social justice agenda liberals arguing with each other about who is the best and most noble striker and protestor.

Fuck it. All I watch anymore mostly is stuff from the 60s to the 90s. Everything new sucks 99% of the time

Hollywood is under total control by leftist democrats, and now, leftist writers and actors are striking....and being ignored by the leftists in charge of hollywood.....and it couldn't be funnier......

They decided to put their politics in front of their product....and at the same time offend and ridicule conservatives in this country....so they pissed off half of their potential audience, and lost any support from that half of the country....

If anything, Iā€™m enjoying the fact that the old white male assholes who infest late-night TV are absent.

Iā€™m also enjoying the lack of stars making the publicity rounds because most of them are assholes who hate me and you and anyone whoā€™s not an atheist, a fascist, a pervert, or a hypocritical nature worshipper.

Whatā€™s to miss?

Are we supposed to miss the latest woke movie that lectures and scolds us, that hates sensuality, but pummels us with two guys making out?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest TV show where everyoneā€™s gay and Napoleon is played by a blind Eskimo with a harelip, and Thomas Jefferson is played by a transsexual in a wheelchair?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest streaming series that turns our beloved heroes into losers so a bunch of unappealing, sexless girlbosses can rise?

Whatā€™s to miss?

The latest piece of anti-entertainment where everyone is a gay Marxist who hates freedom, meat, baseball, Christ, and family?

Whatā€™s to miss?

Iā€™ve been in training for this strike for years. You reach a certain age where death is no longer an abstract concept. Thankfully, Iā€™m not yet at that age where you worry about dying tomorrow. But I am at the age where I know Iā€™m going to die. That means my time is precious, most especially my free time, and Iā€™ve stopped spending that precious time hoping the entertainment industry gets its act together.

And yet, you started a thread on it. :heehee:

Whatā€™s to miss?

Whatā€™s to miss?

Whatā€™s to miss?

Whatā€™s to miss?

Whatā€™s to miss?

"and now, leftist writers and actors are striking"

Have you been hiding under a rock?

Since May 2. 100 days.

This is exactly right!

ā€œHollywood is just becoming this bland, sterile, generic cookie cutter machine that does everything like it's a paint by numbers.ā€

All shows have exactly the same format.

Mary Sue girl boss
Mary Sue girl boss kicks everyoneā€™s ass
Men bad.
lame extremist left wing fabricated social commentary of the week. Plus allotted lefty buzz words.
Rinse and repeat.

I watch original Hawaii Five-O, Combat, Miami Vice, Nash Bridges, Andy Griffith of course, Gomer Pyle, Columbo.....any and all old shows I can find because today's crap sucks.
Just found Steve Canyon, (1959), working my way thru Hogans Heros, Remington Steele, the Pretender, It's a Living, Daktari, The Rookies, Twilight Zone.
Just finished Kung Fu and Necessary Roughness.

Forum List

Back