Writers Strike Over (Actors still on strike).

Your comments are quite ignorant. Again...you of course know you're just being contrarian to be contrarian. That is what right wing loons do. They want everyone to be as sullen as they are. It ain't working. Have a good night. If that is possible.
You just don’t know what decent entertainment is, i feel sorry for you. You should get yourself a hobby it would be helpful in educating you

I didn’t realize the strike ended, them striking and now ending didn’t impact any meaningful way of life.

I didn’t realize the strike ended, them striking and now ending didn’t impact any meaningful way of life.
The writers didn't really need to go off strike....they needed to be fired for all this LGBTQ invading EVERY SINGLE SHOW AND MOVIE.

I don't want to see any of that crap and certainly am not paying money to do so. I also want reasonable and believable plots. Less sex and violence would be a nice thing as well.

A lot of the writers are free-lance/independents.

The Actors are getting close to a deal. They are apparently hammering out the fine details on obscure topics like using AI to finish out production if an actor dies during filming.

The actors have every right to protect their jobs from AI being used for them, this is nothing more than a comparison to robots replacing assembly line workers, which means it can oft times be easily done.

Actors have now agreed. AI protections in place. Just from my chair it looks like the executives have come out on top. The protections are important but what the agreement seems to ignore is that corporate Netflix, Hulu, Paramount+, etc... are going to only get more and more specified in their offerings.There is going to be less work going forward from the streamers.

Forum List

Back