Holder Vows To Release New Police Guidelines To 'End Racial Profiling Once And For All'

God help us. He is going to authorize black citizens across the nation to feel entitled to do as they please committing crimes without fearing punishment..

Eric Holder We Must Seize The Unique Opportunity Ferguson Presents
The BLACK PEOPLE are coming to get you.
laugh.gif

No, you mentally and spiritually impaired individual, he is not doing anything of the sort.

Racial profiling is just basic statistics. It's basic mathematics. To deal with a problem, you have to know how to define a problem and break down the issues to it's most basic facts. I have never been attacked by a member of the KKK, Skinheads or other white hate groups. But I have been hurt and attacked by blacks, I took it as racial reprisal. HATE crimes. Michael Brown was exactly the type of creep that perpetrated those same hate crimes, arrogant , aggressive hateful black males. he got what he deserved, he was only unarmed because he didn't snatch Wilson's gun away and shoot the officer, we all know where that little drama was headed. And Brown NEVER EVER put up his hands and said, don't shoot, that was a LIE. Jesus, blacks are really disgusting me right now.

Forum List

Back