Holder plays race card, again

I'm surrounded with racist hater dupes out here in cow country- they're my friends. We don't talk politics or race- they go nuts just like you people. I don't hate ANYONE. Let God sort em out, but I sure as hell know their ignorance and misinformation. See sig, hater dupes, especially the last line...
In the time you've been here, have your incoherent rants ever changed anyone's mind? Have you ever gotten any "hater dupes" to change the channel?

No?

And you're never going to, either.

Oh, and you don't hate anyone?

That's bullshit.

You only need to look at some of the posts on this very forum to see how true Holder's statements are.

racismanyway.jpg

We hate injustice, greed, lies, ignorance. Hater dupes! 50% chance racist, 100% chance misinformed.

so in other words, you hate everybody except those greedy millionaires you vote for as your masters...you hater dupe

The greedy millionaires who want to raise THEIR OWN TAXES, raise their workers' salaries, protect the environment.?How do you get so functionally moronic, hater dupe?:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::lol:
Those greedy millionaires who want to raise their own taxes are perfectly able to send extra money to the Treasury voluntarily.

They don't.

They're playing you for a sucker, and you cheerfully cooperate.

Tell me my lie, morons, like Obama had 2 years of control as above, or ANY of your other Pubcrappe.

"No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME. "50% racists"- ANYBODY paying attention...

50% racists?

Utter bullshit.

But Obama and Holder thank you for being such a useful idiot.

Well, they would thank you, but they don't know you exist, and they damn sure don't care.

*Holder plays race card, again

There is no 'race card,' the notion is idiocy – it's a myth contrived by the partisan right in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the racism practiced by some conservatives.

No one's saying there's no racism on the right.

What we're saying -- and it's true -- is that it's not nearly as prevalent as the left insists it is.

Look, it's obvious the left can't rationally defend most of Obama's policies. Therefore, in a pathetic attempt to silence opposition, you claim the opposition is due to racism.

You've utterly devalued the word. It's meaningless.

Forum List

Back