Holder plays race card, again

I'm surrounded with racist hater dupes out here in cow country- they're my friends. We don't talk politics or race- they go nuts just like you people. I don't hate ANYONE. Let God sort em out, but I sure as hell know their ignorance and misinformation. See sig, hater dupes, especially the last line...

wow, you have friends? how do they stand it? and why do you come on here to torment us with you repetitive BS?

You only need to look at some of the posts on this very forum to see how true Holder's statements are.

So, who are the racists (believe another race is lesser , and discriminates against them), and how do they discriminate against a black president, like obstruction, lies, and absolutely no give at all. What party might do that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

You only need to look at some of the posts on this very forum to see how true Holder's statements are.

Oh waaa
Holder approvals are along the same as his boss Obama's
down in the crapper with the people in the country

So, who are the racists (believe another race is lesser , and discriminates against them), and how do they discriminate against a black president, like obstruction, lies, and absolutely no give at all. What party might do that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Obama had two years where he had absolute control of both houses of Congress dipshit. What did he do with those two years? Talk about an ignorant idiot. Look in the mirror fool.

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

We hate injustice, greed, lies, ignorance. Hater dupes! 50% chance racist, 100% chance misinformed.

so in other words, you hate everybody except those greedy millionaires you vote for as your masters...you hater dupe

The greedy millionaires who want to raise THEIR OWN TAXES, raise their workers' salaries, protect the environment.?How do you get so functionally moronic, hater dupe?:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::lol:

Pubs never stop screwing minorities. This Holder thing is just fact, half the GOP are racists- also hate gays feminists...

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

We hate injustice, greed, lies, ignorance. Hater dupes! 50% chance racist, 100% chance misinformed.

The. You belong to the wrong party, the democrats because they are every bit as what you claim, and you are a hater, you admitted it, dumb shit.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

so in other words, you hate everybody except those greedy millionaires you vote for as your masters...you hater dupe

The greedy millionaires who want to raise THEIR OWN TAXES, raise their workers' salaries, protect the environment.?How do you get so functionally moronic, hater dupe?:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::lol:

The Democrats that take every deduction allowed to them by law, so they pay a low effective rate, the Democratic corporations that move workers and money offshore so the pay ZERO taxes? Them? You guys are so stupid, you can't see past your own party's hypocrisy. How you are smart enough to breathe is beyond me.

So we have to suspend the republic in order to appease the president currently holding office. No obstruction to his failed policies, just give in to his failed ideas. Or it's racist.

Let me inform your simple little mind of something. I don't give a fuck if we have a black, brown or white president.

I do give a fuck when he is doing things wrong and you assholes tell me it's because of racism.

Is it seriously your best fucking argument that the reason we won't go along with this idiot's plans is racism? How about the option of his ideas are fucking retarded?

I don't feel the need to follow a black moron into failure over a white one just because this asshole is black.

Obama had two years where he had absolute control of both houses of Congress dipshit. What did he do with those two years? Talk about an ignorant idiot. Look in the mirror fool.

The HELL he did, brainwashed hater dupe. He had from 7/7/2009 until 2/4/2010, counting Teddy on his death bed and out of session, THIRTEEN DAYS. So how did YOU get so functionally moronic, hater dupe. Do you enjoy being lied too ALL THE TIME? I love it when hater dupes try a "fact" LOL...

So how did Obama get elected and reelected with so many racist out to get him? I mean he didn't do a reverse Michael Jackson and go from white to black after the elections.

That's the biggest line of crap the leftist wing nuts try to shove down our throats. It is all disgusting, these nut jobs claim one thing when the other is correct. I tire of all the bullshit.

lol, YOU really fall for that crap?
they can raise taxes and have their accountants find ways to skirt around them..as for the environment...who flies all around the world the most to spread their global warming bs? how many of these elected Democrats DRIVE THEIR OWN CARS and how many are ELECTRIC, ETC? my gawd you really are a tool..are you paid

So we have to suspend the republic in order to appease the president currently holding office. No obstruction to his failed policies, just give in to his failed ideas. Or it's racist.

Let me inform your simple little mind of something. I don't give a fuck if we have a black, brown or white president.

I do give a fuck when he is doing things wrong and you assholes tell me it's because of racism.

Is it seriously your best fucking argument that the reason we won't go along with this idiot's plans is racism? How about the option of his ideas are fucking retarded?

I don't feel the need to follow a black moron into failure over a white one just because this asshole is black.

Nice talk, racist hater dupe. LOL. We're talking TOTAL MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION, LIES, AND PHONY CRISES for 4 1/2 years. "No compromise, un-American TP GOP"-TIME.

A reason, not THE reason, dingbat. Listening to you, I'd say the major reason lol...

Last edited:

lol, YOU really fall for that crap?
they can raise taxes and have their accountants find ways to skirt around them..as for the environment...who flies all around the world the most to spread their global warming bs? how many of these elected Democrats DRIVE THEIR OWN CARS and how many are ELECTRIC, ETC? my gawd you really are a tool..are you paid

Thanks for the moronic, irrelevant talking points, brainwashed hater dupe lol. Just like Pavlov's dog lol...

So how did Obama get elected and reelected with so many racist out to get him? I mean he didn't do a reverse Michael Jackson and go from white to black after the elections.

That's the biggest line of crap the leftist wing nuts try to shove down our throats. It is all disgusting, these nut jobs claim one thing when the other is correct. I tire of all the bullshit.
Racists and greedy loudmouths are Dems best pals...:lol::lol:

you are so predictable when you get cornered with reality

name calling, accusations of racist blah blah blah
what a DUPE

you are so predictable when you get cornered with reality

name calling, accusations of racist blah blah blah
what a DUPE
Truth and facts are a far left loons worst nightmare.

Yes you are, your party is full of them.

Forum List

Back