Holder plays race card, again

Tell me my lie, morons, like Obama had 2 years of control as above, or ANY of your other Pubcrappe.

"No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME. "50% racists"- ANYBODY paying attention...

Last edited:
So, who are the racists (believe another race is lesser , and discriminates against them), and how do they discriminate against a black president, like obstruction, lies, and absolutely no give at all. What party might do that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

So we have to suspend the republic in order to appease the president currently holding office. No obstruction to his failed policies, just give in to his failed ideas. Or it's racist.

Let me inform your simple little mind of something. I don't give a fuck if we have a black, brown or white president.

I do give a fuck when he is doing things wrong and you assholes tell me it's because of racism.

Is it seriously your best fucking argument that the reason we won't go along with this idiot's plans is racism? How about the option of his ideas are fucking retarded?

I don't feel the need to follow a black moron into failure over a white one just because this asshole is black.

Nice talk, racist hater dupe. LOL. We're talking TOTAL MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION, LIES, AND PHONY CRISES for 4 1/2 years. "No compromise, un-American TP GOP"-TIME.

A reason, not THE reason, dingbat. Listening to you, I'd say the major reason lol...

So you're still too fucking stupid to actually apply the opposition to dumb ideas and still want to attribute it to race.

I am a major reason you simple minded idiot. Not because of the race of the person trying to implement the policies but because they are stupid and no matter what race of person promotes those ideas the country still fails.

Stupid fucking ideas transverse race. An idea like a little white boy like you don't get any better if promoted by a black man. And the opposition to those ideas isn't based on race. But that's really all you have. The desperation for failed policies makes you find the only reason they are failures is the race of the person promoting those failed policies.

When in actuality your failures will be failures no matter who enacts them into law. Race doesn't soften policy failure.

Pubs never stop screwing minorities. This Holder thing is just fact, half the GOP are racists- also hate gays feminists...

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

Further if we elect a Conservative Black POTUS who does not use the race card what will they do then?

Being a Black Conservative is racist with the immature Liberal Left, Holder doesn't see racism he see's hatred...

How a successful individual continues to hate the way this group does has no boundary for their hatred...

In a candid scenario society would want to stop this, but the belief within this Liberal Culture is to drive a stake through the heart, what a sad vision...

Sure lol. That's why all blacks vote for them. Idiot.

and you care nothing of what blacks has to show for that..just that they vote Democrat
you are a programmed idiot
you're only objective here is to stir up SHIT
waste of time

Yup, blacks are stupid lol...:badgrin:

The ones you support are. No any more stupid than you but both of you are idiots.

I'm not racist for not supporting obie's ignorance when I wouldn't support your stupid white ass either.

Being black is far from the worst thing he has to offer. He and you that support him are fucking morons.

Pubs never stop screwing minorities. This Holder thing is just fact, half the GOP are racists- also hate gays feminists...

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

Further if we elect a Conservative Black POTUS who does not use the race card what will they do then?

Being a Black Conservative is racist with the immature Liberal Left, Holder doesn't see racism he see's hatred...

How a successful individual continues to hate the way this group does has no boundary for their hatred...

In a candid scenario society would want to stop this, but the belief within this Liberal Culture is to drive a stake through the heart, what a sad vision...

Never happen. Plus they're all lying greedy hypocrites out for an easy buck....

Never happen. Plus they're all lying greedy hypocrites out for an easy buck....

Yeah all that money Clinton and Gore made was because they had such big hearts...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

*Holder plays race card, again

There is no 'race card,' the notion is idiocy – it's a myth contrived by the partisan right in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the racism practiced by some conservatives.

Such ignorance....if you applied the whole description to Holder's comments...you'd be right.

But as usual, you are in tardland.

Forum List

Back