Hogg and His Gun Nut Pals Give the NRA a Bonanza

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
NRA-membership-card-getty-640x480.jpg

The Miami Herald reports that the $2.4 million collected in March “is the most money raised by the NRA’s political arm in one month since June 2003.”

Donations during March 2018 eclipsed other high water marks for the Political Victory Fund. For example, January and February 2013–the two month immediately following the Sandy Hook Elementary School attack–saw fundraising totals of $1.1 million and $1.5 million. The figure of $1.5 million was surpassed by nearly one million dollars last month.

The $2.4 million consisted largely of donations totaling $200 or less, which means the number of donors was substantial.

Lets have them demonstrate some more about gun control.

Story @ NRA Breaks 15-Year Fundraising Record with Nearly $2.5 Million in March

The Miami Herald reports that the $2.4 million collected in March “is the most money raised by the NRA’s political arm in one month since June 2003.”

Donations during March 2018 eclipsed other high water marks for the Political Victory Fund. For example, January and February 2013–the two month immediately following the Sandy Hook Elementary School attack–saw fundraising totals of $1.1 million and $1.5 million. The figure of $1.5 million was surpassed by nearly one million dollars last month.

The $2.4 million consisted largely of donations totaling $200 or less, which means the number of donors was substantial.

Full disclosure. I am not a member of the NRA, but this is indeed good news for them.

I contributed some extra money to the NRA last month. Some of my buddies did the same.

The best way for the NRA to get additional funds is for the stupid anti gun nuts to act like assholes. They have been acting like assholes a lot lately.

It is actually a good thing. The Moon Bats are delusional about this issue but history has proven that gun control is a losing issue for the Moon Bat. Just ask Slick Willy, the 62 Congressmen that lost their seats for voting for the Assault Weapons Ban and Crooked Hillary who ran on an anti right to keep and bear arms agenda.

I am glad Liberals are idiots. That is why they lost the Presidency, all of Congress and over 1,000 national seats. They think Americans don't want Constitutional Liberties.

David Hoggwart believes that everyone wants to be told what to do by a 17 year old loudmouth.

I know this sounds like "old fart" talk but Hogg is a patchwork of everything I detest about the Millenial Tide-Pod-Eating generation, the most damaged group of human beings I've ever seen: spoiled, entitled, arrogant, cowardly, castrated, dishonorable, disloyal, self-absorbed, shallowest C-NTS I've ever seen in my life. Who have absolutely ZERO sense of humor whatsoever. NONE! That's why Millenial c*nts have that constipated, sour, sucking-on-lemon expression on their faces at all times. They are a generation with no manhood whatsoever and disgust me as human beings. Because of these spoiled-rotten turds, our future is Fucked with a capital F, no matter who's in what governmental position. Just utterly defective human beings by every standard of societal normality in the book!

Nothing excites gun nuts more than massacres and the dripping blood of dead children

No......gun deaths of children give joy to gun banners, not gun owners.....

Gun owners know that every child killed by an illegal act with a gun is a horrible act, and it gives power to the left wing....the true monsters who keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail over and over and who are doing 99.99% of all the actual gun murders...including children.....

And the left wing will just not stop lettting violent gun criminals out of jail....

Good, means that we "gun nuts" aren't the only ones who understand that the media's pushing of unfettered rhetoric is a threat to the 2nd amendment.

Nothing excites gun nuts more than massacres and the dripping blood of dead children

You mean the Moon Bat support of abortion that causes the deaths of a million American children each year?

That is a lot of blood Moon Bat.

Gun owners know that every child killed by an illegal act with a gun is a horrible act, and it gives power to the left wing....the true monsters who keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail over and over and who are doing 99.99% of all the actual gun murders...including children.....

And the left wing will just not stop lettting violent gun criminals out of jail....
Camera Hogg really helped out the NRA it seems, and all this with the coaching of the Progressives in the back ground. Soros kicked to provide the transportation for the so called MARCH.
menal illness.jpg

Camera Hogg really helped out the NRA it seems, and all this with the coaching of the Progressives in the back ground. Soros kicked to provide the transportation for the so called MARCH. View attachment 190141
Also the common thread of failed LE.

Forum List

Back