Left wing political groups spend far more money than the NRA, and the left actually kills babies....

The house has just decided those at 20 weeks and below are ok to abort. Obviously they can decide when a fetus is infant, but even at 24 weeks it will be in ICU for a long time if it survives.

and that's the problem. These politicians aren't making decisions based on science or medicine, they are making them on religious grounds.

No moron.....you don't even have to get religious to know that when sperm meets egg, they become a human being....they don't turn into a lizard or a frog. Without you guys killing them, they become human beings......that is science, not religion...doofus.
Besides, if they are not born, you assholes don't get a chance to starve them to death, or deny them needed medical care. You are real asshole hypocrites. You say they must be born, but do everything after than to deny the children a chance for a decent life.

Yes....you say we starve them and deny them medical care when conseratives give more time and money than you assholes do, and we support groups that take care of children...

you say this lie over and over again in order to justify murdering the baby in the womb...to make murder sound noble.......

People like you also justified owning black people because you said they couldn't take care of themselves and needed people like you to control them...

You people have been assholes since the beginning of time...

The Washington Post reports, for example, that the NRA has donated less than $4 million to members of Congress in the last 18 years. In an era where some Senate races cost nearly $100 million, $4 million seems like very little. Here are other ways the NRA plays a role in policy and politics:

1. The National Rifle Association could also give to party committees and the national party. A maxed-out donation to the national party quickly increases campaign spending to more than $100,000. Any organization – or person – can also give $33,400 to a party committee, like the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the National Republican Congressional Committee or their Democratic counterparts. Finally, state and local parties can each receive a $10,000, quickly allowing campaign finance totals to sour to nearly half-a-million dollars.
  2. While the organization has to follow campaign limits, its members can make their own political donations, also following campaign finance limits noted above. But with millions of members, political clout builds quickly.
  3. The NRA has a politically active membership. With more than five million members, the NRA constantly communicates with its members about gun issues and advising them how to vote. The organization is also constantly increasing its voter rolls by registering people to vote.
  4. The NRA also activates its membership when elected officials are facing gun-related legislation, resulting in phone calls and emails and letters to Congress. In addition, lawmakers' votes are noted and advertised to their issue-oriented membership.
  5. The NRA has its own super PAC and 501c4 political organization which can run its own political campaign. The two groups combined spent more than $27 million in the 2014 midterm elections on Senate and Congressional candidates, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. A lot of that money was spent on political advertising on television, radio and digital, and on direct mail.

In this election cycle, the NRA has already spent $4 million trying to beat a ballot initiative in Nevada.

In 2014, the NRA had a nearly perfect track record in its top races. In the ten races the NRA spent nearly a million dollars or more – eight Senate races and two House races – the candidate the NRA backed candidate won in every race except one.

NRA’s Top Wins, Amount Spent, NRA-backed Candidate

North Carolina Senate: $4.2 million: Thom Tillis won

Colorado Senate: $4 million: Cory Gardner won

Louisiana Senate: $2.7 million: Bill Cassidy won

Iowa Senate: $2.7 million: Joni Ernst won

Arkansas Senate: $1.9 million: Tom Cotton won

Georgia Senate: $1.4 million: David Perdue won

Kansas Senate: $1.2 million: Sen. Pat Roberts won

Arkansas House: $1 million: French Hill won

Kentucky Senate: $900,000: Sen. Mitch McConnell won

NRA’s Top Loss, Amount Spent, NRA-backed Candidate

Minnesota House: $840,000: NRA-backed Steward Mills lost to Rep. Rick Nolan

If I knew someone who was killing babies I would get off my ass and notify the police instead of whining about it on a message board.

You asswipes made it legal.....that's on you.
I didn`t write the Constitution but I agree that it`s fucked up. Did ja hear what happened in LV last week?

yes.....someone broke all the gun laws and murdered innocent people.

Did you hear what happened in the rest of the country? 16 million rifles in private hands were not used to break any laws.....they were used for self defense, target practice, collecting and safety. And 16.3 million Americans carried hand guns on their bodies for self defense and didn't break any laws with those guns...

And on top of that...since Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals...it is a good thing that all those Americans have guns and carry them.......

Thanks for noticing.
Show me where Paddock broke any gun laws? Are the 'bump' stocks illegal in Nevada? How many states are they illegal in? And how much money has the NRA spent to change that? Bet they have removed as much info on that as possible since Vegas.

The Washington Post reports, for example, that the NRA has donated less than $4 million to members of Congress in the last 18 years. In an era where some Senate races cost nearly $100 million, $4 million seems like very little. Here are other ways the NRA plays a role in policy and politics:

1. The National Rifle Association could also give to party committees and the national party. A maxed-out donation to the national party quickly increases campaign spending to more than $100,000. Any organization – or person – can also give $33,400 to a party committee, like the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the National Republican Congressional Committee or their Democratic counterparts. Finally, state and local parties can each receive a $10,000, quickly allowing campaign finance totals to sour to nearly half-a-million dollars.
  2. While the organization has to follow campaign limits, its members can make their own political donations, also following campaign finance limits noted above. But with millions of members, political clout builds quickly.
  3. The NRA has a politically active membership. With more than five million members, the NRA constantly communicates with its members about gun issues and advising them how to vote. The organization is also constantly increasing its voter rolls by registering people to vote.
  4. The NRA also activates its membership when elected officials are facing gun-related legislation, resulting in phone calls and emails and letters to Congress. In addition, lawmakers' votes are noted and advertised to their issue-oriented membership.
  5. The NRA has its own super PAC and 501c4 political organization which can run its own political campaign. The two groups combined spent more than $27 million in the 2014 midterm elections on Senate and Congressional candidates, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. A lot of that money was spent on political advertising on television, radio and digital, and on direct mail.

In this election cycle, the NRA has already spent $4 million trying to beat a ballot initiative in Nevada.

In 2014, the NRA had a nearly perfect track record in its top races. In the ten races the NRA spent nearly a million dollars or more – eight Senate races and two House races – the candidate the NRA backed candidate won in every race except one.

NRA’s Top Wins, Amount Spent, NRA-backed Candidate

North Carolina Senate: $4.2 million: Thom Tillis won

Colorado Senate: $4 million: Cory Gardner won

Louisiana Senate: $2.7 million: Bill Cassidy won

Iowa Senate: $2.7 million: Joni Ernst won

Arkansas Senate: $1.9 million: Tom Cotton won

Georgia Senate: $1.4 million: David Perdue won

Kansas Senate: $1.2 million: Sen. Pat Roberts won

Arkansas House: $1 million: French Hill won

Kentucky Senate: $900,000: Sen. Mitch McConnell won

NRA’s Top Loss, Amount Spent, NRA-backed Candidate

Minnesota House: $840,000: NRA-backed Steward Mills lost to Rep. Rick Nolan

And they are still outspent at every level by left wing groups and individuals, like gun control extremist michael bloomberg and planned parenthood....

Prove that only leftist kill babies..

I didn't say that....I said they kill babies...they even have a group that specializes in the mass murder of babies...planned parenthood.......they actually murder human beings....and you morons can sit there and attack the NRA, who saves lives through their activism.....while defending a group that actually murders human beings..

You are insane.
Were the women who got abortions left with no choice like those people in Las Vegas? those churchgoers in Charleston? Those movie goers in Colorado? Those elementary school children in Connecticut?

The house has just decided those at 20 weeks and below are ok to abort. Obviously they can decide when a fetus is infant, but even at 24 weeks it will be in ICU for a long time if it survives.

and that's the problem. These politicians aren't making decisions based on science or medicine, they are making them on religious grounds.

No moron.....you don't even have to get religious to know that when sperm meets egg, they become a human being....they don't turn into a lizard or a frog. Without you guys killing them, they become human beings......that is science, not religion...doofus.
Besides, if they are not born, you assholes don't get a chance to starve them to death, or deny them needed medical care. You are real asshole hypocrites. You say they must be born, but do everything after than to deny the children a chance for a decent life.

Yes....you say we starve them and deny them medical care when conseratives give more time and money than you assholes do, and we support groups that take care of children...

you say this lie over and over again in order to justify murdering the baby in the womb...to make murder sound noble.......

People like you also justified owning black people because you said they couldn't take care of themselves and needed people like you to control them...

So, all the children in the US have access to health care? If you answer that yes, you are a liar. Time to make that availability universal. Then maybe our infant mortality rate can rise enough to match that of other first world nations instead of being down there with third world nations.

Prove that only leftist kill babies..

I didn't say that....I said they kill babies...they even have a group that specializes in the mass murder of babies...planned parenthood.......they actually murder human beings....and you morons can sit there and attack the NRA, who saves lives through their activism.....while defending a group that actually murders human beings..

You are insane.
Were the women who got abortions left with no choice like those people in Las Vegas? those churchgoers in Charleston? Those movie goers in Colorado? Those elementary school children in Connecticut?

They had a choice and chose to kill their babies.....

If I knew someone who was killing babies I would get off my ass and notify the police instead of whining about it on a message board.

I didn`t write the Constitution but I agree that it`s fucked up. Did ja hear what happened in LV last week?

Did you hear what happened in the rest of the country? 16 million rifles in private hands were not used to break any laws.....they were used for self defense, target practice, collecting and safety. And 16.3 million Americans carried hand guns on their bodies for self defense and didn't break any laws with those guns...

And on top of that...since Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals...it is a good thing that all those Americans have guns and carry them.......

Thanks for noticing.
Show me where Paddock broke any gun laws? Are the 'bump' stocks illegal in Nevada? How many states are they illegal in? And how much money has the NRA spent to change that? Bet they have removed as much info on that as possible since Vegas.

He smashed two windows in the hotel....he murdered 58 people, and he wounded and maimed over 450.....you mean like those laws?

Dumb ass.....

So, all the children in the US have access to health care? If you answer that yes, you are a liar. Time to make that availability universal. Then maybe our infant mortality rate can rise enough to match that of other first world nations instead of being down there with third world nations.

Yes....all children in the U.S. have access to healthcare even if their parent's can't afford it.....even the hospital where jimmy kimmel brough his kid for heart surgery...dumb ass....

and the fact that they measure infant deaths differently than we do which lowers their number when it should be higher...nice try though...liar.

Thanks for noticing.

He smashed two windows in the hotel....he murdered 58 people, and he wounded and maimed over 450.....you mean like those laws?

Dumb ass.....
With perfectly legal guns. Legal for now. Quit trying to lie. The son of a bitch had your full support in obtaining the means to do mass murder with guns on a scale not seen before in this nation.

Thanks for noticing.

Dumb ass.....
With perfectly legal guns. Legal for now. Quit trying to lie. The son of a bitch had your full support in obtaining the means to do mass murder with guns on a scale not seen before in this nation.

He broke no laws getting those guns.....he broke the law when he used them to commit murder. Unlike you, we don't arrest people before they break the law.....fascists like you do, but not us.

And the guy in Nice, France, he obtained the means to do mass murder...he rented a rental truck and killed 89 people and wounded 458......and people like you....except they are French........gave him their full support in renting that murder weapon.....

moron.

Yes....all children in the U.S. have access to healthcare even if their parent's can't afford it.....even the hospital where jimmy kimmel brough his kid for heart surgery...dumb ass....
Ya, sure. In an emergency room. When things have progressed to the point of being life threatening. You 'Conservative' assholes don't care a bit about children, this is just another ploy to get the evangelical vote.

Ya, sure. In an emergency room. When things have progressed to the point of being life threatening. You 'Conservative' assholes don't care a bit about children, this is just another ploy to get the evangelical vote.

Nope....not at all......you just don't have experience with poor, sick kids...

Thanks for noticing.

Dumb ass.....

He broke no laws getting those guns.....he broke the law when he used them to commit murder. Unlike you, we don't arrest people before they break the law.....fascists like you do, but not us.

And the guy in Nice, France, he obtained the means to do mass murder...he rented a rental truck and killed 89 people and wounded 458......and people like you....except they are French........gave him their full support in renting that murder weapon.....

moron.
Yes, and some people used box cutters and airplanes to murder 3000 people here in the US. So we made a bunch of rules concerning what can or cannot be brought onto airplanes. Trucks and box cutters are necessary tools. Assault weapons are not, and should never have been allowed in civilian hands, period. But there are enough of them out there that we cannot collect them. So, the logical thing to do is to make laws concerning the licenses required to have such outside of your property. See, no confiscation of your 'defense' weapons, but, if you cannot pass the requirements for the license, you cannot take those weapons off of your property.

No...dumb ass...

Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) | Medicaid.gov

The fuck I don't. I was raised in very rural, very poor, very small towns and logging camps. And things have not changed that much for those on the bottom of the pecking order since that time. So don't try to bullshit me, been there, done that. I am not some fucking backwoods moron that you can feed your "Conservative" lies to.

Thanks for noticing.

Dumb ass.....

moron.
Yes, and some people used box cutters and airplanes to murder 3000 people here in the US. So we made a bunch of rules concerning what can or cannot be brought onto airplanes. Trucks and box cutters are necessary tools. Assault weapons are not, and should never have been allowed in civilian hands, period. But there are enough of them out there that we cannot collect them. So, the logical thing to do is to make laws concerning the licenses required to have such outside of your property. See, no confiscation of your 'defense' weapons, but, if you cannot pass the requirements for the license, you cannot take those weapons off of your property.

Why do you keep using the word, Assault weapon....none of these shooters in any of these attacks have used military weapons for these mass public shootings...not one of them...you are lying.

We have rifles that are used for self defense....they are not military weapons, but they are used by the police. We already have federal background checks for gun purchases, and if you have a criminal record and are caught with a gun, you are arrested.....we already have all the laws we need to stop criminals.

The fuck I don't. I was raised in very rural, very poor, very small towns and logging camps. And things have not changed that much for those on the bottom of the pecking order since that time. So don't try to bullshit me, been there, done that. I am not some fucking backwoods moron that you can feed your "Conservative" lies to.

100 years ago when they use to bleed people to cure diseases, dumb ass......today we throw money at poor people to take care of their needs, especially children. If a child isn't getting medical attention it is because the parent's are screwed up...not because they can't get it.

Forum List

Back