You can legally discriminate against Trump supporters now

I would ask if we should have one standard for ALL cases or not,so either ANYONE can deny service for ANY reason or NO ONE can deny service in ANY case no matter their reasoning but as usual the leftists would hem and haw and dance around it blah blah blah.

Last edited:
GIANT loophole here. Now any baker can say they deny service to a gay person because they support Democrats, not because they are gay.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

Ah the usual leftist intolerance and double standards. People need to start using this with cases like the cake bakers and florist in Washington etc.
Fuck yeah! :clap:
Partisans love discrimination. When its THEIR kind.
You fucking hypocritical morons
Lol come on, man. Have you really bought into the OP’s bullshit? Now go ahead and think for a second, and tell me if you still believe the court has legalized discrimination against only Tump sheep.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

Ah the usual leftist intolerance and double standards. People need to start using this with cases like the cake bakers and florist in Washington etc.
Lol come on, man. Have you really bought into the OP’s bullshit? Now go ahead and think for a second, and tell me if you still believe the court has legalized discrimination against only Tump sheep.
It isnt illegal.
This is why i am against PA laws. This is why i call them institutional discrimination.
Some of your qualities are "protected" while others arent. Its basically giving the govt the right to pick and choose who you can discriminate against.
Its a load of horseshit.

It isnt illegal.
This is why i am against PA laws. This is why i call them institutional discrimination.
Some of your qualities are "protected" while others arent. Its basically giving the govt the right to pick and choose who you can discriminate against.
Its a load of horseshit.
Political opinions aren’t a protected class. My advice? Don’t walk into hostile territory just to be a douchey partisan hack, hoping to instigate.

Did you actually read the article?

If you had read, you'd know that he was served.

If you had read, you'd know that he's claimed, in court, spiritual discrimination....in other words, trump is his religion. For some odd reason, the judge wasn't buying that.

Libtards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Are you sure? 63M voted for the Orange Turd! This Turd proves our point every DAY!

btw..You missed a spot as always. It's a simple job you're doing.

upload_2018-4-26_13-1-50.png

GIANT loophole here. Now any baker can say they deny service to a gay person because they support Democrats, not because they are gay.

That's not a "loophole", it's always been true.

You can deny service to whoever you want, for whatever reason you want - except for discrimination against a protected class.

If the bakers had just said "Sorry, we can't make your cake", that would have been fine. It's only illegal when they say "Sorry, we can't bake your cake because you're gay".

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
Political opinions aren’t a protected class. My advice? Don’t walk into hostile territory just to be a douchey partisan hack, hoping to instigate.
I know. There should be no "protected classes"
I support the right for anyone to turn down anyone for anything, so i agree with the last sentence.

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
I support the right for anyone to turn down anyone for anything, so i agree with the last sentence.
Well that ship has sailed. Don’t worry, your grandkids will grow up under it, and will be okay and have no problem with it :thup:

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
Well that ship has sailed. Don’t worry, your grandkids will grow up under it, and will be okay and have no problem with it :thup:
Yes i know. Statists, the insecure and cowards are the majority now.

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
Yes i know. Statists, the insecure and cowards are the majority now.
Crackas who felt threatened after slavery was ended felt the same way. Everything ended up fine :itsok:

It isnt illegal.
Its a load of horseshit.
The store owners must prove his political affiliation in order to legally discriminate against him. Anybody can wear a hat, which doesn't prove anything.

Unless hat wearers aren't a protected class, either.

Forum List

Back