Hockey. Is anything worse?

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Hockey. What the f? My regular programming gets pre-emptied for the San Jose Sharks. Is that even a professional team? It doesn't ever freeze here. Who could possibly care about hockey in California? There's about 8 people tuning in to the radio broadcast.
If you like hockey, that's fine. It just has no place here. No offense to the Mckensie brothers.

Never understood hockey. Never care to try.

I did once go to a minor-league game .

There was arguing and fighting on the bus ride over. Arguing and fighting at the game (complete with dead octopus on the ice). Arguing and fighting on the bus ride home.

Sup wit dat shit? :dunno:

There was arguing and fighting on the bus ride over. Arguing and fighting at the game (complete with dead octopus on the ice). Arguing and fighting on the bus ride home.

i bet the octopus really turned you on which is why you completely lost interest in hockey...

i bet the octopus really turned you on which is why you completely lost interest in hockey...
You have me confused with Samson. :beer:

I'd like to be....
On LSD...
In an octopus' garden, in the shade....

I'd like to be....
On LSD...
Maybe if I dropped a tab, I'd understand that sport.

I'd like to be....
On LSD...

There'd be less fighting... :dunno:

I went to see a fight, and a hockey game broke out.

rimshot.gif

I'd like to be....
On LSD...

There'd be less fighting... :dunno:

I went to see a fight, and a hockey game broke out.

rimshot.gif
Wait... how can you play hockey in a boxing ring.

Unless they're midgets?

Could be worse. Could be golf. :ack-1:

Or soccer.

Hockey is ok ... it has a certain degree of aggressiveness which is nice to watch...

but golf? omg ...BORING DING DING

hate golf

Or soccer.

Hockey is ok ... it has a certain degree of aggressiveness which is nice to watch...

hate golf

GMTA Skye. :thup:

My friends have standing orders - if I ever start showing the slightest interest in golf, just shoot me, because I've overstayed.

Or soccer.

hate golf

GMTA Skye. :thup:

My friends have standing orders - if I ever start showing the slightest interest in golf, just shoot me, because I've overstayed.

Golf is a great sport to watch when you're hung over.

The courses are beautiful and soothing, everything is really quiet, and nothing that would make you excited ever happens.

All of those organized sports are boring, boring, boring! The pros get paid ridiculous amounts of money for something we played as children. They enjoy little risk of immediate death or significant injury and there are tens of thousands who can do the same job. These guys though, there are fewer than 200 in the WORLD who can do what these guys do, and live...

I went to a SuperBike race in Birmingham a few years ago.

It was interesting. Don't know if I would go back though.

It would be better if instead of bikes, the racers had skates and sticks. And instead of a track, there was an ice rink. And there were nets and pucks too. Then, motorcycle racing would be better.

I went to a SuperBike race in Birmingham a few years ago.

It was interesting. Don't know if I would go back though.

It would be better if instead of bikes, the racers had skates and sticks. And instead of a track, there was an ice rink. And there were nets and pucks too. Then, motorcycle racing would be better.

There's a HUUUUUUGE difference between road racing, and Super bikes. The Isle of Man TT is the longest running motorcycle race in the world, having been run for 106 years. In that 106 year period they have had 256 fatalities among the riders. Valentino Rossi the worlds best Superbike rider loves to WATCH the TT, but he'll never participate in it...

Here's some more of the Ulster Grand Prix...

Forum List

Back