Hmmmmmm? Seems that the Seth Rich case is about to be solved....

AND, just like many of us said, it was indeed a "hit".

Well I ain't watching nearly 2 hours of nonsense, but I betcha if there was actually anything there they would cut a few sound bites instead of posting all that garbage.

Hey, dipshit...it was a press conference.....you could fast forward to the witness account rather easily because it was at the front of the video with questions later.......it's not rocket science.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

People around the World are waking up, you aren't one of them. What's funny is that your side chides Republican's for not getting anything done when the sad truth is they don't mean to accomplish anything, THIS is what is red pilling people all over the world. It isn't just happening here, Germany, Sweden, Norway, in fact most all of the EU. You (and those Progressive folks all over the world) are so focused on what your leaders and the media are telling you. Open your eyes and your mind will follow.

Lol, are you saying you're "woke"?

Seriously kid, nobody believes this crap except a few RWNJs like you.

Well I ain't watching nearly 2 hours of nonsense, but I betcha if there was actually anything there they would cut a few sound bites instead of posting all that garbage.

Hey, dipshit...it was a press conference.....you could fast forward to the witness account rather easily because it was at the front of the video with questions later.......it's not rocket science.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

People around the World are waking up, you aren't one of them. What's funny is that your side chides Republican's for not getting anything done when the sad truth is they don't mean to accomplish anything, THIS is what is red pilling people all over the world. It isn't just happening here, Germany, Sweden, Norway, in fact most all of the EU. You (and those Progressive folks all over the world) are so focused on what your leaders and the media are telling you. Open your eyes and your mind will follow.

Seriously kid, wake up. You're being duped by the powers that be. We are quickly approaching the point where only stupid people or the willingly blind can't see it

I KNEW IT! It involves chemtrails, doesn't it? :113:

Hey, bannedecea! Did you see my prior post to you seeking an alternative way to contact you when I am finally able to get away to San Diego? Seems that you are getting put in "time out" on a regular basis here thus I can't count on this forum to communicate with you as it pertains to future travel plans. My e-mail addy is [email protected]. Let's connect!

(snicker)

Why aren't you addressing my post? Instead you go off on another tangent. So, what about them chemtrails causing Seth Rich's murder?

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

Seriously kid, wake up. You're being duped by the powers that be. We are quickly approaching the point where only stupid people or the willingly blind can't see it
No, it's not. They are focusing on you, the willing believer, to ensure that their base is secure. Inundating you with propaganda, drowning you in fake news to control your behavior.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

No, it's not. They are focusing on you, the willing believer, to ensure that their base is secure. Inundating you with propaganda, drowning you in fake news to control your behavior.

LMAO, where did you get all of that propaganda? I am not a Republican and I did not vote for Rump. Take the Red Pill kid, it hurt short term but will give you piece of mind in the long run.

Doesn't matter.

It don't mean nuthin'.

LMAO, where did you get all of that propaganda? I am not a Republican and I did not vote for Rump. Take the Red Pill kid, it hurt short term but will give you piece of mind in the long run.
If yer buying into the Seth Rich bullshit you need more than a pill, and you are a tRumpkin whether you admit it or not.

2du7xv.jpg

bannedecea, any time you think you can debate me on the stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates, please, by all means, step up to the plate. Until then, stick to what you do best which are lame replies and muff diving on the current "flavor of the month" that you probably lured from a bus stop with the promise of food and a night's lodging......because only on those two things can you claim "expertise".

Hope this helps!!!

Forum List

Back