Hillary In Hiding As Police Discover Dead Body Hidden In Huma Abedin’s Dumpster

upload_2018-7-12_17-41-14.png

upload_2018-7-12_17-41-39.png

You know, I did a Google search on this to see if it was true.

Apparently, to the right wing it is, because the right wing sites are the only ones running with this story.

Apparently, to the right wing it is, because the right wing sites are the only ones running with this story.
I did the same, the fact is that this is real and as such the FAKE NEWS can not report it without violating the fake news code.

Check out the video from CBS news, sorry kid this is real

Hillary In Hiding As Police Discover Dead Body Hidden In Huma Abedin's Dumpster

You obviously do not know how to do a Google search

Mother, 48, who fell 27 stories down a garbage chute in her Manhattan apartment building was 'drunk' | Daily Mail Online

Lately hitlary looks like she's wearing body armor. She took a fuckton of money from people expecting a pay-off she couldn't deliver.

hillary-clinton-back-brace.jpg

Probably a lesbian lover of Huma...…………………….

Hillary got jealous
Mad World News is an extreme right wing biased news and opinion website. This source routinely misrepresents facts and has a poor track record with fact checkers. It is also listed on the Politifact fake news list.

Mad World News - Media Bias/Fact Check
Sorry kiddy the story is quite real, CBS reported the same thing...……….

Mother, 48, who fell 27 stories down a garbage chute in her Manhattan apartment building was 'drunk' | Daily Mail Online

Actually, it is true, just not the way the OP framed it

Hillary Clinton top aide Huma Abedin's former posh home is scene of grisly trash compactor death

Police Investigating After Woman Found Dead In Trash Compactor

Thank you for the links Don't Taze Me. Especially for the second one, because that one identifies the woman by name as well as mentions the fact that she lived in the building in question.

I guess it's only right wing conspiracy nuts that think this is because of Hillary.

Hillary Clinton top aide Huma Abedin's former posh home is scene of grisly trash compactor death

Thank you for the links Don't Taze Me. Especially for the second one, because that one identifies the woman by name as well as mentions the fact that she lived in the building in question.

I guess it's only right wing conspiracy nuts that think this is because of Hillary.
But you did a Google search and the story was false because you cant actually do a Google search

That is what you said.

Her crime, lapping up the Huma

Hillary got jealous
Mad World News is an extreme right wing biased news and opinion website. This source routinely misrepresents facts and has a poor track record with fact checkers. It is also listed on the Politifact fake news list.

See..............now we are getting some real links that aren't slanted towards the far right. Apparently, she got drunk, was seen staggering, and fell.

No. I don't think Hillary was anywhere around, or that she had anything to do with it.

Hillary got jealous

See..............now we are getting some real links that aren't slanted towards the far right. Apparently, she got drunk, was seen staggering, and fell.

No. I don't think Hillary was anywhere around, or that she had anything to do with it.

The story is real, if you knew how to do a Google search you would know that. However you depend on others to do your Google searches.

Sad indeed

Hillary got jealous

The story is real, if you knew how to do a Google search you would know that. However you depend on others to do your Google searches.

Sad indeed

I already said that the story is real, just not in the way you right wing nuts are spinning it. She got drunk and fell, no, I don't think Hillary had anything to do with it. It's only you partisan hacks who are saying she did.

As far as doing a search when I'm on the boards? I generally only check the first page or two. If there is a whole bunch of right wing spin sites clogging the search up? I wait to see if other agencies pick up the story as well. And, on the first page of my search, it was all right wing nutbar sites.

Why does that surprise you troll? The lying media has had Clintons back forever. Anyway, there is no proof of anything, as abedin just owns property there.

Hillary got jealous

But you DID lie, you didn't search.

Why does that surprise you troll? The lying media has had Clintons back forever.

Actually, the real media is running this story as well, because others have posted links. It's only the right wing crazy sites that are saying it's because of Hillary.

No, it was because she was blind drunk while (probably) trying to throw away some trash.

Thanks for that, I'm not really seeing a connection to the Weiners. :iyfyus.jpg:

They're a couple of Weiners. :iyfyus.jpg:teehee!

I sense great potential for jokes.

Last edited:

Thanks for that, I'm not really seeing a connection to the Weiners. :iyfyus.jpg:

They're a couple of Weiners. :iyfyus.jpg:teehee!

The only connection to the Weiners is that they lived in the same building.

Lately hitlary looks like she's wearing body armor. She took a fuckton of money from people expecting a pay-off she couldn't deliver.

hillary-clinton-back-brace.jpg
That’s a exterior skeleton Pete. Her bones are so brittle it helps with mobility.

Forum List

Back