Hitler was a dedicated Christian

Great opportunity to practice patience with an enemy of love and compassion.
SkyDancer

How is attacking me and calling me names, teaching you to practice the Buddhist virtue of patience?? :confused:

I spoke the truth. This is s a troll thread to attack Christians, glorify Hitler, and denigrate Jews. All of that is an affront to love and compassion--an enemy of love and compassion.

If I don't react with anger then I am practicing patience. That you do this, makes you an object of compassion.
ONly someone who suffers would use Hitler as a role model and a tool to attack others.

The whole point of this thread is to attack Christians and Jews.

What if we painted all Muslims like the Shah of Iran, Ayatollah Khonmeni and Osama Bin Laden. Same lying strategy.

I attack your strategy and premise of this thread.

Last edited:
According to Christian theology,

If Hitler with his last dying breath would have said, " I accept Jesus as my savior"

He would then be allowed into Heaven.

How do we know that he didn't?
That would not be correct if one reads the scriptures. Anyone who believes on Jesus Christ shall be "saved". Big dif between "saved" and entering into heaven.

Hitler was Hitler. If associating himself with christianity served his purpose, he associated himself with it. The only thing he believed in that was greater than himself was a greater Hitler. After WW1 he spent his time hanging out with some pretty smart people and came to understand that science and philosophy had pretty much nailed the coffin shut on traditional religion and christianity in the last half of the 19th century; that as practiced, it was just another means of control at his disposal.

Great opportunity to practice patience with an enemy of love and compassion.
SkyDancer

How is attacking me and calling me names, teaching you to practice the Buddhist virtue of patience?? :confused:

How is this thread attacking Christians?

I can remember addressing subjects such as this in my weekly Bible study when I attended church. It's basically a theology debate concerning different church doctrines of salvation and grace.

SkyDancer, I actually had one Christian member of the board thank me for bring up this subject for debate.

Also, when on this thread did I attack the Jews?? :confused:

SkyDancer, your venomous hated of me has posioned your thinking process and made you read things that aren't even in this thread.

SkyDancer

How is this thread attacking Christians?

I can remember addressing subjects such as this in my weekly Bible study when I attended church. It's basically a theology debate concerning different church doctrines of salvation and grace.

SkyDancer, I actually had one Christian member of the board thank me for bring up this subject for debate.

Also, when on this thread did I attack the Jews?? :confused:

SkyDancer, your venomous hated of me has posioned your thinking process and made you read things that aren't even in this thread.

It's okay Sunni Man. You can use my name since I assume you were speaking of our pm conversation about the thread. Sky Dancer, I respect your point of view, but, I don't look at these kinds of threads as attacks on my faith. I look at them as opportunities to discuss the issues.

Was Hitler a Christian? No, not in my view, but he did at least pretend to be. This is no different than a discussion on The Spanish Inquisition. Can Christians honestly deny The Inquisition as some people who hate Israel deny The Holocaust? No, I don't think we can in good faith deny The Inquisition nor can we deny that Adolf Hitler at least pretended to be Christian. Therefore, in this discussion, I see it as an opportunity to stand up for my faith and point out the inconsistencies of Adolf Hitler's christianity and yes, that was intended to be lower case.

Is Sunni Man trying to be confrontational by bringing up the subject? Maybe... most likely, but, there is nothing wrong with that. Good discussions typically are confrontational.

Immie

He may very well have professed Christ as his savior. Doing so does not make him right in the things that he did. The things that Hitler did can not be supported by the Word of God.

Whether or not, Adolf Hitler was saved is a matter between him and his creator and no one else.

Also, the fact that Adolf Hitler MAY have been a believer in Christ or an imposter does not reflect upon my beliefs or any other Christian.

Immie

No, but it does reflect on "the one, true faith" being that the one of the most evil men in the history of the world was a member of it. Any faith I followed as "the one, true faith" better show me that it is deserving of that title; meaning, that its followers' actions should reflect that they are members of "the one, true faith".

He may very well have professed Christ as his savior. Doing so does not make him right in the things that he did. The things that Hitler did can not be supported by the Word of God.

Whether or not, Adolf Hitler was saved is a matter between him and his creator and no one else.

Also, the fact that Adolf Hitler MAY have been a believer in Christ or an imposter does not reflect upon my beliefs or any other Christian.

Immie

No, but it does reflect on "the one, true faith" being that the one of the most evil men in the history of the world was a member of it. Any faith I followed as "the one, true faith" better show me that it is deserving of that title; meaning, that its followers' actions should reflect that they are members of "the one, true faith".

Hilter was not a member of the Christian faith... PERIOD. And there is no profession by him or anyone else which would or even potentially COULD come to a valid conclusion otherwise.

The simple fact that Christ was a JEW; and Hitlers incontestable desire to wipe from the face of the earth, all traces of Judeism, pretty well slams the lid on that nonsense.

All this blather by the atheists and this idiot troll Sunni amounts to is an intellectually unsound, logically invalid attempt to discredit that to which they oppose... America and the Judeo-Christian principles on which she rests.

And it's just no more complex than that.

America was never founded on judeo-anything principles. America rejects the bible and its laws for the evil and archaic thing that they are.

Dumbass

Actually, many of the laws were taken from Judeo-Christian dominated societies nations. Although, as you have suggested, there is a fine difference between "being founded as" and "using as a template for" when it comes to the founding of our nation.

Alos, I wish to add one suggests one thing to the religious members of this thread. Do not lump us Atheists with Sunni Man. It is obvious that Sunni man is a believer of some Diety. I say Sunni Man is A Christian. More so than Hitler!!

Alos, I wish to add one suggests one thing to the religious members of this thread. Do not lump us Atheists with Sunni Man. It is obvious that Sunni man is a believer of some Diety. I say Sunni Man is A Christian. More so than Hitler!!

Why not? You all lump all Christians together! I mean come on the insinuation that some might take from the title of this thread is that since Hitler was a Christian, all Christians are like Hitler. I don't believe that was what Sunni was saying but still one my take that stance.

Immie

amrchaos, please don't take this response as anything more than just a comeback to your post and all in fun. No slam intended here!

Why not? You all lump all Christians together!

so you lump atheists with retarded muslims?

you're an idiot

I mean come on the insinuation that some might take from the title of this thread is that since Hitler was a Christian, all Christians are like Hitler.

Did it ever occur to you that it might be a response to the 'hitler was an atheist' bullshit pulled by neoxtians idiots? ;)

Why not? You all lump all Christians together!

so you lump atheists with retarded muslims?

you're an idiot

I mean come on the insinuation that some might take from the title of this thread is that since Hitler was a Christian, all Christians are like Hitler.

Did it ever occur to you that it might be a response to the 'hitler was an atheist' bullshit pulled by neoxtians idiots? ;)

Did you read the PS?

amrchaos, please don't take this response as anything more than just a comeback to your post and all in fun. No slam intended here!

Nothing more than a comeback to his post. And, No, I do not lump atheist together with anyone. At least I try not to.

Immie

Last edited:

Why not? You all lump all Christians together! I mean come on the insinuation that some might take from the title of this thread is that since Hitler was a Christian, all Christians are like Hitler. I don't believe that was what Sunni was saying but still one my take that stance.

Immie

None taken--but let us act as if we are serious for now.

But Sunni Man is a Christian. He has to be and start claiming people are Christians even when that Christian persecuted other Christians!! Don't you see that Hitler is Sunni Man's hero???

He is no Hero of mine. And we atheists already have the Specter of Communism hanging over our necks, and yes, some of us are not all sane. But why in the world do you think we would let you toss another crazy bastard at us?

I see--you are demonizing Atheism. Well, Sunni Man is not one of us. That is your Tarbaby, Christians!!:funnyface:

Immie

But Sunni Man is a Christian. He has to be and start claiming people are Christians even when that Christian persecuted other Christians!! Don't you see that Hitler is Sunni Man's hero???

He is no Hero of mine. And we atheists already have the Specter of Communism hanging over our necks, and yes, some of us are not all sane. But why in the world do you think we would let you toss another crazy bastard at us?

I see--you are demonizing Atheism. Well, Sunni Man is not one of us. That is your Tarbaby, Christians!!:funnyface:

I don't know SM very well. I have not read many of his posts. So, no I don't see that Hitler is his hero. Seems more like he was lumping Christians with one of the most evil men (if not the most evil) man in the history of the earth and thus was attacking Christians, not making Hitler out to be a hero.

As for being a Christian, SM sure seems to know a bit about the Christian faith so he is either a Christian or was a Christian at one time.

You are correct that you have the spector of Communism to deal with, but truthfully, I don't hold that against you.

I am not sure what you mean by "you are demonizing atheism". I may not agree with your take on the supernatural, but I have nothing against you as long as you don't try to force me to adopt your "faith" that is. :)

Immie

Immie

I don't know SM very well. I have not read many of his posts. So, no I don't see that Hitler is his hero. Seems more like he was lumping Christians with one of the most evil men (if not the most evil) man in the history of the earth and thus was attacking Christians, not making Hitler out to be a hero.

As for being a Christian, SM sure seems to know a bit about the Christian faith so he is either a Christian or was a Christian at one time.

You are correct that you have the spector of Communism to deal with, but truthfully, I don't hold that against you.

I am not sure what you mean by "you are demonizing atheism". I may not agree with your take on the supernatural, but I have nothing against you as long as you don't try to force me to adopt your "faith" that is. :)

Immie

Then let us make a truce then!! I will not try to force you into my faith, if you do not try to force me into yours. Deal?

Then let us make a truce then!! I will not try to force you into my faith, if you do not try to force me into yours. Deal?

Absolutely, especially since I do not believe ANYONE can be forced to accept Christianity. It doesn't work that way.

However, if you are willing, I always enjoy discussing both sides of the coin. How else can we learn if we don't discuss with people who understand life differently?

Immie

Forum List

Back