Hitler was a dedicated Christian

A real Christian wouldn't have done what Hitler did. I heard a rumor he was a follower of Mohammed (the pedophile "prophet") and just pretended to be Christian to bamboozle his citizens.

Remember that he had some hot sex thing going with his underage niece...following in Mohammed's footsteps.

I agree that a true Christian would not do those things. That is why I find it hard to believe that he was a Christian. However, who knows that he didn't actually believe that he was doing the right thing. Satan can appear as an angel of light.

Would I be surprised to enter the gates of Heaven and see the resurrected body of Hitler? Yes.

Would it bother me to do so? Nope, but then I have often said the ultimate victory for Christ would be to have Satan enter heaven as a repentant sinner when all is said and done.

Immie

A real Christian wouldn't have done what Hitler did. I heard a rumor he was a follower of Mohammed (the pedophile "prophet") and just pretended to be Christian to bamboozle his citizens.

Remember that he had some hot sex thing going with his underage niece...following in Mohammed's footsteps.

I agree that a true Christian would not do those things. That is why I find it hard to believe that he was a Christian. However, who knows that he didn't actually believe that he was doing the right thing. Satan can appear as an angel of light.

Would I be surprised to enter the gates of Heaven and see the resurrected body of Hitler? Yes.

Would it bother me to do so? Nope, but then I have often said the ultimate victory for Christ would be to have Satan enter heaven as a repentant sinner when all is said and done.

Immie
huh...it's stuff like that that made me flee from the Catholic church, no offense. I can't imagine a place where Hitler could repent enough to get into heaven.

According to Christian theology,

If Hitler with his last dying breath would have said, " I accept Jesus as my savior"

He would then be allowed into Heaven.

How do we know that he didn't?

Last edited:
huh...it's stuff like that that made me flee from the Catholic church, no offense. I can't imagine a place where Hitler could repent enough to get into heaven.

Nor can I, but, according to the Word of God Christ died for all who believe. If Hitler believed, then I can imagine that there will be many well intentioned "christians" in Hell wondering how the F(udge) they ended up in Hell and Hitler ended up in Heaven. I simply pray that by God's Grace, I'm not one of them.

Immie

Perhaps, I should make myself clear.

A true Christian as we would define a true christian would not do the things that Adolf Hitler did, however, we are not capable of determining what is a true christian. In its simplest forms a true christian is nothing more than one who believes and follows Jesus Christ.

If, you read my entire post JB, you will see that I was not making the claim that Hitler was not a true Christian as I do not know what his beliefs were in that manner, however, as we know it, a Christian would not do the things that Hitler did.

Immie

I was not making the claim that Hitler was not a true Christian as I do not know what his beliefs were in that manner,
however, as we know it, a Christian would not do the things that Hitler did.
self-refutation is a terrible affliction. You're tweaking your words, but you're trying to get away with making the same assertion.

What you should have said is

'While he might have believed himself to be doing God's work, the following words of jesus certainly seem to condemn such acts
*examples*''

(to which I would respond w/ OT commandments to commit genocide and argued that he must have missed there sermons you heard, possibly making a side not regarding the history and nature of catholicism, and its numerous contradictions with scripture' ;))

I was not making the claim that Hitler was not a true Christian as I do not know what his beliefs were in that manner,
however, as we know it, a Christian would not do the things that Hitler did.
self-refutation is a terrible affliction. You're tweaking your words, but you're trying to get away with making the same assertion.

What you should have said is

'While he might have believed himself to be doing God's work, the following words of jesus certainly seem to condemn such acts
*examples*''

(to which I would respond w/ OT commandments to commit genocide and argued that he must have missed there sermons you heard, possibly making a side not regarding the history and nature of catholicism, and its numerous contradictions with scripture' ;))

You're right I should have gone to all that trouble, but tonight is not the night for all that work... :tongue:

I still say that if he was a believer there will be many "true christians" (the so-called Rev. Phelps comes to mind) in hell wondering how the fudge they ended up in hell and he ended up in Heaven.

Immie

We all know that there are Chrisitians who're Christian in name only. Hitler is one of them.

Death in war is not murder as defined by the Bible.

But he did murder millions. And therefore he isn't a Christian. Look at what he did to God's chosen people.

Hitler took Jesus to heart when he said:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 [Baynes]

Explain why the Muslim leader of Jerusalem supported him.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.

--Adolf Hitler, in his speech on 12 April 1922

While I'm far from being an expert on Nazism, the general impression that I've gathered is that Hitler's religious beliefs were a matter of some complexity. From what I can deduce, he rejected many elements of traditional religion and did not regularly attend church services despite having been raised Catholic, but considered himself to be a Christian and certainly believed in a chief deity and many facets of Christian religion.

So is Dubya, Asskroft and that other Nazi, Rumsfeld.
Asskroft even prayed...wer...preyed:cuckoo: in tongues in the Oafel Office. Then there is the likes of Coulter and Nugent and many, many, other flag waving psychopaths littering the world.

Forum List

Back