Hitler was a dedicated Christian

Hitler took Jesus to heart when he said:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 [Baynes]

Considering that Jesus was himself a Jew, I do not believe that Jesus would have approved of Hitler's actions. Your theory suffers from epic fail, it is however ironically humorous.

In starting this thread. I wasn't attacking Christianiry.

Hitler claimed to be a Christian.

If Hitler had won the war.

History books would list him as one of the greatest Christians who ever lived.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

Considering that Jesus was himself a Jew, I do not believe that Jesus would have approved of Hitler's actions. Your theory suffers from epic fail, it is however ironically humorous.
This is no theory of mine or from me.

All I did was post quotes that Hitler himself made about his Christian faith,

Nazi Germany was a deeply Christian nation than adored Hitler and believed that he was sent from God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fY2M8-TJa4]YouTube - Nazi Germany was christian[/ame]

This is no theory of mine or from me.

All I did was post quotes that Hitler himself made about his Christian faith,

BS

You ignored all Hitler quotes that showed him to have contempt for Chrisitianity. His actions speak volumes.

The Holocaust was the organized massacre of 10-16 million people. The main race chosen for extermination were the Jews. The persecution of the Jews was the center of the Nazi's belief and hatred. anti-Semitism, or the hatred of Jews, has deep roots in German history. Adolf Hitler described the anti-Semitic view point in his book, Mein Kampf. The Jewish people, along were other "non-Aryans," were deemed inferior races. Those who were part of the "Master" or Aryan race, must have blonde hair, blue eyes and 100% German. Hitler made the Jews the scapegoat for the three main failures and frustrations of the German people. The Jews were blamed for Germany losing World War I, the Treaty of Versailles and the Depression that plagued Germany during the 1930s.

The persecution of the Jews began on April 4, 1933 when all "non-Aryans" were removed from government jobs. The persecution continued with the institution of the Nuremberg Laws. These laws were used to blame and persecute the Jews. Penalty for breaking any law could mean imprisonment and even possible death.

Nuremberg Laws

Jews were stripped of all civil rights and property
Jews could not hold public functions
Jewish state officials were forced to retire by December 31, 1935
Jews were not allowed to vote
Jews over the age of 6 had to wear the bright yellow Star of David on their clothing
Jews were not allowed to hoist German flag
Jews were not allowed to employ "Aryans" in households
Blood Protection Act - forbade marriages and sexual relationships between Jews and non-Jews and relations between Germans and gypsies or African Americans

According to Hitler, anyone who is a descendant from at least three fully Jewish Grandparents is a Jew. Those of a mixed race were those who descended from one or two fully Jewish Grandparents. A "Half-Jew" was a person with two Jewish Grandparents. A "Quarter-Jew" was a person with one Jewish Grandparent.

On November 9, 1938, Nazi storm troopers attacked Jewish synagogues, homes and businesses. The Jews were blamed for all the destruction. This event became known as Kristallnacht, "Crystal Night." The Gestapo (police) were given instructions to arrest between 20,000 and 30,000 Jews in the German empire. They were only to arrest the Jews who were rich and send them to a concentration camp. Their orders included instructions that measures should be taken that will not endanger German life or property. Businesses and dwellings of Jews should only be destroyed, not plundered. Non-Jewish businesses were not to be damaged. Foreign nationals, even if they were Jewish, were not to be molested.

Following Crystal Night, thousands of Jews fled Germany. 40,000 Jews went to France, while Great Britain brought in over 500 a week. Over 60,000 Jews immigration to the United States, including German physicist Albert Einstein.

In 1939, the Nazis adopted a new approach to dealing with the Jewish problem. The Final Solution to the Jewish question had its goal in the disappearance of all Jews from Europe.
The Holocaust

HOW IS ANY OF THIS CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE?

Sounds about as twisted and the crap we hear from Islamic extremists.

Hitler was a nationalist and a patriot.
I only wish we had politicians as dedicated to our country as he was to his.
Hitler was from Austria, not Germany. So how could he be a German Nationalist?

Hitler loved Germany and felt that Austria and Germany should be one country.

As soon as he took over he absorbed Austria into Germany.

First off.......Sunnidiot is a person who WAS a christian, but had a crisis of faith, and then converted over to IsLAME.

Second.......Hitler had VERY strong alliances with Iran during WWII. Not only was he NOT a Christian, he was also into Aryan mythology, Vagner, and liked to collect occult items.

And, FWIW, the Christian concept of Hell is way off what the Torah says about it. It's actually a place (of fire), which is there for the cleansing of your soul from sin so that you CAN GET INTO HEAVEN!

The Lost Gospel of Thomas also speaks of this, because when the Angel took Thomas on a tour of Hell, Thomas asked if everyone stayed here forever, and was answered with no, eventually everyone gets out.

Expect to see Hitler there when you cross through...........

Besides, considering that it states our soul is a small piece of God (Buddhists believe this as well), which He carved off of Himself with the blade of self will and placed into the embryo that was created by your parents.

No single person can be God. However, we are all a small piece of Him. Kinda like a toe or a finger, or a hair isn't you per se, but it IS a part of you.

Now........with that being said........would you willingly throw away a piece of yourself if you didn't have to? God won't either, so, yeah........eventually everyone will get out of Hell.

Oh yeah......the Christians should also note that all the gays, as well as a lot of other people that they don't like will be up there with them as well!

The Lost Gospel of Thomas isn't in the Bible (maybe that was why it's called lost) :lol:

Iran wasn't in the allied camp. So what?

That's just one country out of approximately 70 Muslim countries.

Wow ABikerStupid, you are really grasping for anything to back up your idiotic statements

The Lost Gospel of Thomas isn't in the Bible (maybe that was why it's called lost) :lol:

Wow ABikerStupid, you are really grasping for anything to back up your idiotic statements

A Holocaust denier saying someone else is making idiotic statements........

speck and beam.

The Lost Gospel of Thomas isn't in the KJV Bible because of the Niecene Council.

You're right, Iran wasn't in the allied camp, THEY WERE FUCKING ALLIES OF NAZI GERMANY ASSHOLE!

And........there was also alliances with most countries in the Middle East.

You know, I think that if I see something really stupid from now on, I'm not going to call it "Bush Jr. Stupid", I'm gonna call it "Sunnidiot Stupid".

Not my fault you ignore and revise history. I'm also willing to bet you're a member of the GOP as well.

The Lost Gospel of Thomas isn't in the KJV Bible because of the Niecene Council.

You're right, Iran wasn't in the allied camp, THEY WERE FUCKING ALLIES OF NAZI GERMANY ASSHOLE!

And........there was also alliances with most countries in the Middle East.

You know, I think that if I see something really stupid from now on, I'm not going to call it "Bush Jr. Stupid", I'm gonna call it "Sunnidiot Stupid".

Not my fault you ignore and revise history. I'm also willing to bet you're a member of the GOP as well.

What does it mean to be a member of the GOP?

Forum List

Back