History of wars.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Whilst on the subject of war withdrawal,
Here's a list of the ongoing battles America are currently involved in.
For all the militarily experienced on here with all the answers about Afghanistan, perhaps you would all like to contribute as to how and when we should with draw from these skirmishes resembling Vietnam.

List of wars involving the United States - Wikipedia there are 93 wars,5 of which are ongoing.

Whilst on the subject of war withdrawal,
Here's a list of the ongoing battles America are currently involved in.
For all the militarily experienced on here with all the answers about Afghanistan, perhaps you would all like to contribute as to how and when we should with draw from these skirmishes resembling Vietnam.

List of wars involving the United States - Wikipedia there are 93 wars,5 of which are ongoing.
While it is true that we get too involved in foreign engagements to feed the military/industrial complex beast.... let me say, from the bottom of my heart....FUCK OFF, LIMEY!!! MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BEFORE WE MAKE THE SCORE 3-0!!!!

In fact, the next foreign war I want to engage in is to kick the fuck out of the UK and make you all our bitches for being a bunch of commie shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

• Banned
While it is true that we get too involved in foreign engagements to feed the military/industrial complex beast.... let me say, from the bottom of my heart....FUCK OFF, LIMEY!!! MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BEFORE WE MAKE THE SCORE 3-0!!!!

In fact, the next foreign war I want to engage in is to kick the fuck out of the UK and make you all our bitches for being a bunch of commie shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

You don't tell me what to do dickhead.
I'll leave here when I chose and I hope my posts incr4ase your anger.

Your vitriol and swearing doesn't I timidate me. It shows exactly how low you intelligence you Are. You have nothing to offer this forum when you explode like a child.

Your problem is I have that happy knack of digging up the bits you don't like to hear. It gets up your nose. That's exactly how I like it. Keep going.

Your vitriol and swearing doesn't I timidate me. It shows exactly how low you intelligence you Are. You have nothing to offer this forum when you explode like a child.

Your problem is I have that happy knack of digging up the bits you don't like to hear. It gets up your nose. That's exactly how I like it. Keep going.
Empires throughout world history die because they pursue imperialism and constant war. The US empire is no different. Unfortunately most Americans know nothing about history or have failed to learn from it. Like you for instance.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Empires throughout world history die because they pursue imperialism and constant war. The US empire is no different. Unfortunately most Americans know nothing about history or have failed to learn from it. Like you for instance.
You're a bit off the beam son.
It was me who pointed out who doesn't learn from history with the statistics pointed to 80% supported going into Iraq in light if no evidence if WMD and Bush being advised it would be another Vietnam yet its me who doesn't learn huh. Got it. You can't be so stupid without the help of your parents.

Just remember, we kicked your asses not once, but twice.

Care to go for 3?

Now, why don't you worry about the communist takeover that has infested your twice-lost-to-America-at-war little country?

You're a bit off the beam son.
It was me who pointed out who doesn't learn from history with the statistics pointed to 80% supported going into Iraq in light if no evidence if WMD and Bush being advised it would be another Vietnam yet its me who doesn't learn huh. Got it. You can't be so stupid without the help of your parents.
Sorry about that. Your OP was nonsensical. Was it a flame post? I was trying to help make sense of your nonsense.

• Banned
Sorry about that. Your OP was nonsensical. Was it a flame post? I was trying to help make sense of your nonsense.

It's not nonsensical. It's fact and that's why you can't refute it. So out come the childish put downs about anything but the topic. I can read you like a book.

If it wrong, prove it.

Definition of Irony: A Brit lecturing an American on the evils of becoming entangled in foreign wars.

1467427.jpg

Forum List

Back