History According to Glenn Beck

Explain how Nazism and Communism are almost identical please. Also I would like your input on our debate about McCarthyism.

Communists and Nazis were viewed as twins by authors writing in the 1930s. Both implemented collectivism, hated Christians and Jews, used racism when it helped them (but not when it did not), and centralized government power. There was once a popular term used to describe the common evil of Bolshevism and Nazism: the Commu-Nazi. It is curious how easily Bolsheviks became Nazis and Nazis became Bolsheviks — but that is just what one would expect if the two evil movements were identical.

Nazis & Communists: Ideological Bedfellows

Hitler was CATHOLIC and the CATHOLIC church did NOT condemn his attrocities.
WTF . He was excommunicated from the church in February 1931.

Great post. Here is the thing, when people say olbermann is the same as beck, I know that is not true.

Beck is a clown but fox viewers actually believes what that dolt says...when he gets busted for some of the dumber things, they say he is being sarcastic.

Its funny.
That you cant follow a complete statement that contains sarcasm is clear.
That you have failed to point out Becks "short comings" yourself but depend entity on like minded equality stupid people to make your "Point" speaks to your ability to think deeply .
You have failed the http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test.html

hitler26bishop.gif
"[FONT=&quot]Hitler with Archbishop Cesare Orsenigo, the papal nuncio in Berlin On April 20, 1939, Orsenigo celebrated Hitler's birthday. The celebrations, initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) became a tradition. Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send "warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany with "fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars."[/FONT]

V2-Vatican-Hitler.GIF

hitler-cardinal.GIF

Hitler with top Vatican Cardinal.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that Lonestar Logic defends glennbeck like a big brother would defend his little sister's cherry?

Anyone else notice that Lonestar Logic defends glennbeck like a big brother would defend his little sister's cherry?

Glen Back has more sense in his little fiinger than you do your entire pathetic body. You and your ilk are jealous that Glen is so successful at what he does. And he does a damn good job and I know this cause idiots like you keep talking about him. Now if Glen was just a moron like you stupid fucks wish he were, then you dumbfucks wouldn't be giving him this much attention. You idiots aren't intelligent enough to argue the points he's made so you have no other recourse but to attack the man personally. You and your ilk are the lowest form of losers. Try refuting the points he made, point out where he is wrong, argue the points if you can. My guess is you can't.

You've just proved my point.
You just know that, as in the case of Rush Limbaugh, those who are the most critical are very likely the ones who never listen to (or watch) his show. This is doubtless why they cannot put up any kind of valid argument against his views.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if you take Glen Beck seriously then YOU are the one missing his "sarcasm". He weeps and crys and goes on about this country that he loves but it is all a bunch of crap. You need to REALLY see this guy for who he is. He has SERIOUS personality issues either related to him being a "DRY DRUNK" or abusing some type of drug (likely oxy-cotin). He was SUICIDAL when he went in for surgury for his ASS yet we have the "GREATEST" HC in the WORLD!!!??? How do you reconcile those two POLAR OPPOSITE views?

I'm sorry but if you take Glen Beck seriously then YOU are the one missing his "sarcasm". He weeps and crys and goes on about this country that he loves but it is all a bunch of crap. You need to REALLY see this guy for who he is. He has SERIOUS personality issues either related to him being a "DRY DRUNK" or abusing some type of drug (likely oxy-cotin). He was SUICIDAL when he went in for surgury for his ASS yet we have the "GREATEST" HC in the WORLD!!!??? How do you reconcile those two POLAR OPPOSITE views?

Once again my point is proven. You can't argue the merits of the points Beck raised so you attack the man.

You've just proved my point.
You just know that, as in the case of Rush Limbaugh, those who are the most critical are very likely the ones who never listen to (or watch) his show. This is doubtless why they cannot put up any kind of valid argument against his views.

Actually I used to watch his TV show and it was SPOOKY. "Ditto heads" any they were PROUD of it!!!???

Forum List

Back