History According to Glenn Beck

I'm sorry but if you take Glen Beck seriously then YOU are the one missing his "sarcasm". He weeps and crys and goes on about this country that he loves but it is all a bunch of crap. You need to REALLY see this guy for who he is. He has SERIOUS personality issues either related to him being a "DRY DRUNK" or abusing some type of drug (likely oxy-cotin). He was SUICIDAL when he went in for surgury for his ASS yet we have the "GREATEST" HC in the WORLD!!!??? How do you reconcile those two POLAR OPPOSITE views?

Once again my point is proven. You can't argue the merits of the points Beck raised so you attack the man.

And you can't or WON'T argue the FACT that he contemplated SUICIDE during his medical exp but then claims we have the "BEST" HC in the WORLD!

I have no idea. I didnt watch it. I am saying he is a moron. I will not belittle myself and watch that clown. The same way most righty's will not watch olbermann who incidentally calls out that moron for being a moron over and over.

I equate all of nonsense with this.....

YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"

Find olbermann doing this. If so, I will agree, he is as bad as Beck.

You dont watch him. Yet you know he is a moron because of everything youve never heard him say.

You've demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing. Yet you don't even realize you know nothing. So you know less than nothing.

Olbermann's said alot worse and you love him. Dont believe me? Jon Stewart was mocking him the other day.

I doubt Zona is smart enough to recognize just how stupid he made himself look with that post. "What part of Beck's program was factually inaccurate".... Response from Zona "I don't know" but he still slams the program. That kinda sums up Zona and the left.

I'm sorry but if you take Glen Beck seriously then YOU are the one missing his "sarcasm". He weeps and crys and goes on about this country that he loves but it is all a bunch of crap. You need to REALLY see this guy for who he is. He has SERIOUS personality issues either related to him being a "DRY DRUNK" or abusing some type of drug (likely oxy-cotin). He was SUICIDAL when he went in for surgury for his ASS yet we have the "GREATEST" HC in the WORLD!!!??? How do you reconcile those two POLAR OPPOSITE views?

Once again my point is proven. You can't argue the merits of the points Beck raised so you attack the man.

And you can't or WON'T argue the FACT that he contemplated SUICIDE during his medical exp but then claims we have the "BEST" HC in the WORLD!

This is the first I've heard of Glenn Beck contemplating suicide. You'll have to provide evidence to support your claim.

By the way PAIN meds DO NOT cause SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. The pain meds wpuld have had him feeling like NOTHING was wrong. Once AGAIN proving he is a LIAR. Oh and here have another S if that's the best you can come up with.

Hey stupid, he stated he was on a combination of medicines, it wasn't specified that he was only on pain medication. If you have evidence that states exactly what medicines he was taking and at what dosage then you may have a point. But you possess nothing other than your whacked out opinion.

By the way PAIN meds DO NOT cause SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!! You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. The pain meds wpuld have had him feeling like NOTHING was wrong. Once AGAIN proving he is a LIAR. Oh and here have another S if that's the best you can come up with.

Hey stupid, he stated he was on a combination of medicines, it wasn't specified that he was only on pain medication. If you have evidence that states exactly what medicines he was taking and at what dosage then you may have a point. But you possess nothing other than your whacked out opinion.

Keep on keepin on Lone.

Keep on keepin on Lone.

Your concession is duly noted.

Keep on keepin on Lone.

My boredom with your posts is HARDLY a "concession". But you go ahead and paint your picture however you want.

Keep on keepin on Lone.

My boredom with your posts is HARDLY a "concession". But you go ahead and paint your picture however you want.

You lost the debate and the clip you submitted to support your case actually didn't support your claim at all. You claimed he contemplated suicide due to the fact he was in pain. As a matter of fact it showed him clearly stating that the medications he was taking had caused him to have thoughts of suicide and he took himself off the meds due to that fact.

Whether you concede or not, you were wrong and you lost the debate for that reason.

Next!

You lost the debate and the clip you submitted to support your case actually didn't support your claim at all. You claimed he contemplated suicide due to the fact he was in pain. As a matter of fact it showed him clearly stating that the medications he was taking had caused him to have thoughts of suicide and he took himself off the meds due to that fact.

Whether you concede or not, you were wrong and you lost the debate for that reason.

Next!

WRONG it doesn't PROVE that at all, in FACT, it would seem to imply that he was being a whiney little girl because he didn't have ENOUGH pain meds. The only meds that would cause his SUICIDAL thoughts would be PSYCHOTROPIC meds that HE HIMSELF would have had to AGREE to have administered.

Next!

WRONG it doesn't PROVE that at all, in FACT, it would seem to imply that he was being a whiney little girl because he didn't have ENOUGH pain meds. The only meds that would cause his SUICIDAL thoughts would be PSYCHOTROPIC meds that HE HIMSELF would have had to AGREE to have administered.

Hey dumbass LISTEN to the clip!!! He took himself OFF the medications!! Now if he was whining that he didn't have enough then why the fuck would he take himself off!! Damn you're stupid!!!! You don't know what medicines he was on and whether they were prescribed or not. You can assume and pull nonsense out of your ass all day but the clip speaks for itself! In it he states the combination of drugs that he was taking induced suicidal thoughts so he stopped taking them. Do yourself a favor and wise up!!

Last edited:
People can have all sorts of reactions to pain medications, including those which prompt the urge to commit suicide. Most anyone who has worked in the medical field is aware of this. If indeed any of the meds Beck may have been on at that time that had that particular effect, he was wise to go off of them. As for his 'butt' surgery, from which he may have had an assortment of complications, this is the sort of surgery that is among the most painful of all surgeries. How do I know this? From working as a nurse.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that Lonestar Logic defends glennbeck like a big brother would defend his little sister's cherry?

Glen Back has more sense in his little fiinger than you do your entire pathetic body. You and your ilk are jealous that Glen is so successful at what he does. And he does a damn good job and I know this cause idiots like you keep talking about him. Now if Glen was just a moron like you stupid fucks wish he were, then you dumbfucks wouldn't be giving him this much attention. You idiots aren't intelligent enough to argue the points he's made so you have no other recourse but to attack the man personally. You and your ilk are the lowest form of losers. Try refuting the points he made, point out where he is wrong, argue the points if you can. My guess is you can't.

Do you find it difficult to post with glennbeck's cock in your mouth?

Forum List

Back