The dem talking heads are going out of their friggin' minds!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Seriously!, listening to these clowns this past week has been beyond entertaining. They are in full spin, deflect, make excuses mode. All of 'em, Olberdork, Maddow, Mathews, Shuster, Shultz etc., are friggin' losing it at this point.

MUST SEE TV INDEED!:clap2::lol:

I read an article this morning where James Carville advocates that the dems need more "blame Bush". What a clueless bunch!!! Geeze.

I read an article this morning where James Carville advocates that the dems need more "blame Bush". What a clueless bunch!!! Geeze.
They can blame Bush until the cows come home. It doesn't change the fact that people are not buying that bullshit any longer. It's all Obama's now. And to this point he's a complete failure.
No amount of dem talking head bullshit can change it.

Seriously!, listening to these clowns this past week has been beyond entertaining. They are in full spin, deflect, make excuses mode. All of 'em, Olberdork, Maddow, Mathews, Shuster, Shultz etc., are friggin' losing it at this point.

Yes indeed.

Did you catch Gibbs on Fox over the weekend?? Jeeze. Talk about spin. Even he couldn't make it sound good.

Yes indeed.

Did you catch Gibbs on Fox over the weekend?? Jeeze. Talk about spin. Even he couldn't make it sound good.
No surprise there. Axelrod was spinning and ducking this weekend also.

This president and administration are approaching total lame duck status in record time.

This is a full blown Republican Victory, isn't it?
Actually, if you knew anything about anything, and we all know you're a clueless nimrod, you'd understand that it was an "independent" victory, that was also a victory for this great country!

Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Actually, if you knew anything about anything, and we all know you're a clueless nimrod, you'd understand that it was an "independent" victory, that was also a victory for this great country!

Let's see...and after this Victory, I understand Brown and Palin are going to campaign for McCain in AZ.....Independents indeed. :lol::lol::lol:

I love how you keep falling for the bill of goods again and again and again and again and again and again.....

Let's see...and after this Victory, I understand Brown and Palin are going to campaign for McCain in AZ.....Independents indeed. :lol::lol::lol:

I love how you keep falling for the bill of goods again and again and again and again and again and again.....

and who votes straight moonbat ticket again and again and again and again? :lol:

Raise your hand now Bod!!

Once you realize that anyone who did not fall for the charm of the Messiah is a racist, right wing nutjob, you will be fine. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Note to self: Put down gun and stop clinging to religion, drink koolaid, all will be fine.

brown cut a robocall for mccain because mccain cut one for brown (and a radio spot, IIRC). i remember thinking that it would do brown more harm than good to run it.

we'll see how brown does. if he sucks, we'll vote him out.

after all, he's no kennedy.

and who votes straight moonbat ticket again and again and again and again? :lol:

Really? Voting for Reagan in 80 is straight moonbat ticket? Who knew. Voting for Schwartzenegger is straight moonbat ticket? Who knew.

Once you realize that anyone who did not fall for the charm of the Messiah is a racist, right wing nutjob, you will be fine. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Note to self: Put down gun and stop clinging to religion, drink koolaid, all will be fine.

Isn't it funny who keeps using the term "Messiah"?

brown cut a robocall for mccain because mccain cut one for brown (and a radio spot, IIRC). i remember thinking that it would do brown more harm than good to run it.

we'll see how brown does. if he sucks, we'll vote him out.

after all, he's no kennedy.

RINO McCain supported Brown? Ok then.

Yes indeed.

This president and administration are approaching total lame duck status in record time.

Reagan was in worse shape than this one year in. You people need to quit abusing hyperbole.

That's simply false and proves you haven't watched them all week, which was unlikely in the first place.

Really? Voting for Reagan in 80 is straight moonbat ticket? Who knew. Voting for Schwartzenegger is straight moonbat ticket? Who knew.

well yes...they are actors not politicians....

Yes indeed.

Reagan was in worse shape than this one year in. You people need to quit abusing hyperbole.

That's what they've got. Have you seen the thread about teleprompters? *snicker*

Forum List

Back