His Finest Hour?

Really? Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

One and counting. Shall I start a list of lies from the previous administration for comparison?

You queried: "Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?"

The PolitiFact headline smashed that pie in your kisser.

One and counting.

Well, at least you've dispelled the doubts that many had that you could count that high.

You really aren't very bright are you. The idiot in question, your dim wit in arms apparently, made the assertion that this President has lied more than other Presidents. Wouldn't you just love to see the evidence of that? That would make your whole day.

Obama lies like no other politcian before him.....

Really? Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?

There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Of course Republicans are convinced what Obama did last night offends the constitution, but the SCOTUS is the judge on that, and they haven't spoken yet.

If they do, and decide what he did was an overreach, I'll agree that it's an overreach...but if you think that will sway swing voters and lefties into the GOP camp, you'll be dissapointed.

It's not as big a deal as the GOP is trying to make it.

And of course all the GOP hypocrites who are crying about dictatorship are free to introduce legislation any time they want.

There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Of course Republicans are convinced what Obama did last night offends the constitution, but the SCOTUS is the judge on that, and they haven't spoken yet.

If they do, and decide what he did was an overreach, I'll agree that it's an overreach...but if you think that will sway swing voters and lefties into the GOP camp, you'll be dissapointed.

And of course all the GOP hypocrites who are crying about dictatorship are free to introduce legislation any time they want.
It's quite simple...criticizing his proposed policy is problematic...so the only thing left to criticize is "the way" he did it. That is the only way to keep yapping without opposing something that could affect the Latino vote

At a single stroke the President has taken the political momentum away from the Republicans, thrown them off balance and into even deeper confusion. They have no idea what to do now.

Thanks for admitting Obama lied when he said he was looking forward to working with congress. Out the gate he continues to divide the country more.
Get Congress to work and stop the way Oblama has to act........

"...has to act...."??????

You moron.
Thank you , moroness.........What are you doing out of your cage posting here?

Let's explore what defines you as a moron: you claimed that the President of the United States, who raised his right hand and said...

" “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

...had no choice but to break that oath.

I'll be more respectful and address you as 'Mr.Moron.'

He swore but... PC, you're forgetting something.

What "and will to the best of my ability" means? What ability he has really?

It's quite simple...criticizing his proposed policy is problematic...so the only thing left to criticize is "the way" he did it. That is the only way to keep yapping without opposing something that could affect the Latino vote

You mean how the far left said it was a good thing that Saddam was removed (at the time) but did not like the way Bush did it?

Well, dumb-ass, 350 bills are sitting on Harry Reid's desk collecting dust, so we have to wait till January to reverse this farce.

Well, dumb-ass, 350 bills are sitting on Harry Reid's desk collecting dust, so we have to wait till January to reverse this farce.

Two whole months!

Two whole months!

No prob?

How about you take a deep breath and hold it for "Two whole months!"

Two whole months!

No prob?

How about you take a deep breath and hold it for "Two whole months!"

How can we possibly wait when the very edifice of civilization is about to crumble?

Actually it is. Imagine 5million newly unemployed added to the workforce. Wanna bet Obama doesn't count them in the next employment report?

They can't work for the same thing they made before because minimum-wage doesn't allow it.

At a single stroke the President has taken the political momentum away from the Republicans, thrown them off balance and into even deeper confusion. They have no idea what to do now.

Thanks for admitting Obama lied when he said he was looking forward to working with congress. Out the gate he continues to divide the country more.
I'm not sure how admitting you lied works where you come from...but usually the person who does the lying, is the person who can admit it.

It's amusing how righties accuse Obama of lying, like no other politician has done it before.

I kept mine..............and the doc also......

I'm not sure how admitting you lied works where you come from...but usually the person who does the lying, is the person who can admit it.

It's amusing how righties accuse Obama of lying, like no other politician has done it before.

I kept mine..............and the doc also......

You just stopped taking your meds?

FACT: Illegals are a net loss to our economy they are not "of merit" and we will have to borrow the money to feed, house, and educate them. I'm all for allowing the best and brightest to immigrate here legally, but that's not what Obama is doing. He's importing dirt poor uneducated welfare types he can bribe with government hand outs to vote Dem and cancel out the votes of 12 million Americans.

If they can't convince Americans to vote for Democrats just import millions of poor illegals and bribe them to vote for Democrats.

I understand what you are saying....but feel obligated to provide this perspective about earlier immigrants who were considered to be 'not of merit.'

Almost synonymous with 'the Progressive Era' is the idea that science was the basis for the ideas behind it. The impetus for the scientific views was the huge European immigration, especially the shift from Northern and Western Europeans, to Southern and Eastern Europeans. Unhappiness with the way these new waves looked, or behaved, scientists leapt to explain how inferior they were! For same, came the efficient manner of dealing with these problems. The start was the accumulation of data on crime rates, disease rates, mental test scores, school performance.
Thomas Sowell

a. 100,000 soldier were tested during WWI, and those of English, German, and Irish ancestry scored considerably higher than those of Russian, Italian, and Polish. Brigham, "A Study of American Intelligence," (1923), p. xx.

b. Carl Brigham, authority on mental tests, and creator of the College Board's Scholastic Aptitude Test- claimed that the Army test 'disproved the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent.' Brigham, Ibid, p. 190.

c. Black children in Youngstown, Ohio, scored higher than children of Polish, Greek, and other immigrants there. Pinter and Keller, "Intelligence Tests of Foreign Children," Journal of Educational Psychology,(April 1922), p. 215.

d. What to do with these 'facts'? For progressives and liberals, "theirs was the vision of the anointed as surrogate decision- makers....[including] an expanded role for government and an expanded role for judges to re-interpret the Constitution so as to loosen the restrictions on the powers of government." Sowell, "Intellectuals and Race," p. 26.

Get Congress to work and stop the way Oblama has to act........

Let me just translate this for everyone who doesn't know what a self-absorbed, elitist tyrant-wannabe you are.

"Get Congress to work" = Congress does not exist to vote the will of its constituents OR to act in the best interests of the nation as they see it and within the scope of its power. It exists to rubber-stamp the worldview of leftists. Therefore, anything it does that does not involve immediately giving shitstains like Moonglow and his beloved tyrant - I will never again refer to that creature as "President", since he has consistently shit on that office and its purpose - is automatically "not working".

"The way Obama has to act" = My dream of what the world should be is the only valid viewpoint or desire to have. Therefore, anything done in the name of forcing everyone else to live in my dream - whether they want to or not, whether it's legal, whether it's moral - is simply "what had to be done" because everyone else just left us no choice by being too stupid to realize that I'm right and they're wrong.

You have every right to believe that the end of brainwashing everyone to agree with you justifies the means of tyranny, just like you have every right to believe you're not a vile, repellent, evil piece of filth. Just understand that neither thing is true.

Interesting. So basically, anything any politician wants to do, no matter how radical or destructive or over the bounds of legality, is okay because "Other politicians have lied before"? The idea of actually reversing that, rather than just shrugging it off forever, never occurred to you? God forbid we EVER consider drawing a line and saying, "Enough!" if the past up to that point hasn't been perfect enough to "earn" us the right to do so?

So that's what this was all about: expanding the democrat base of voters. Who give a fuck what it does to the country?

No matter how praiseworthy the policy he has dictated may be, the point is that this is a brazen violation of the Constitution and sets a horrible precedent for future presidents to simply rule by edict when they don't get their way with Congress. Is that REALLY want you want, liberals? So when a Republican is president and starts ruling by edict, you won't scream bloody murder?

And what a terrible way to get started with the incoming GOP-controlled Congress, to act unilaterally in an area that the Constitution clearly assigns to Congress.

No matter how praiseworthy the policy he has dictated may be, the point is that this is a brazen violation of the Constitution and sets a horrible precedent for future presidents to simply rule by edict when they don't get their way with Congress. Is that REALLY want you want, liberals? So when a Republican is president and starts ruling by edict, you won't scream bloody murder?

And what a terrible way to get started with the incoming GOP-controlled Congress, to act unilaterally in an area that the Constitution clearly assigns to Congress.

Too bad that fucker Reagan had to establish such a terrible precedent.

finest hour?

can't say that ... but in less than 2 weeks after the RW's were bragging about handing Obama his ass, he drop kicked them in the nutsack and hung them out to dry on immigration reform ... now the ball is in their court, put up or shut up.

another "I'm smarter than you are" goes to Obama..

he who laughs last, laughs loudest and longer.

all the RW "ha ha I won" dopes have STFU.

HA HA HA !

Forum List

Back