His Finest Hour?

Democrats believe that Hispanics are the new "blacks"!!

They'll vote for whichever party promises the most free shit!!!

:cuckoo:

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact
There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Of course Republicans are convinced what Obama did last night offends the constitution, but the SCOTUS is the judge on that, and they haven't spoken yet.

If they do, and decide what he did was an overreach, I'll agree that it's an overreach...but if you think that will sway swing voters and lefties into the GOP camp, you'll be dissapointed.

It's not as big a deal as the GOP is trying to make it.
So that's what this was all about: expanding the democrat base of voters. Who give a fuck what it does to the country?
Exactly...and the Republican concerns about the constitutionality of what Obama did don't have "what it does to the country" in mind.

Welcome to constant electioneering from both sides.

Oh, you're a mindreader now? You know what every single one of those people is thinking, do you? Or is it that we're just supposed to take your "I do so enjoy being jaded because it makes me feel sophisticated and smart" negative spin as objective reality?

Whatever their personal motivations in their own heads, this IS damaging to the country in myriad ways, and stopping it IS in the nation's best interests. I find I'm not really interested in the "You can't do it unless you're perfect and altruistic" mindset. If God can work His will with the jawbone of an ass, the nation can make use of the rest of the ass, aka politicians.

Perhaps this provides a precedent for the Congress to usurp presidential powers that Obama has failed to use properly.
Did you know that our contry's history is repleat with one of the three branches having dissproportianate influence?

I don't really care. Just sounds like a good excuse to kick his ass if anyone needs one.
Oh you're brilliant...you don't want to understand history....and kicking someone's ass is your position, and to worsen it, Politicalchic agrees with you.

Uhhh boy.....

On Thursday night, Obama gained millions of motivated voters for Hillary, and presidential elections have been won or lost by that margin. The GOP has some damage control to get done.

And gaining voters it's what's really important for America------

'During an interview with White House press secretary Josh Earnest, “Fox and Friends” host Elizabeth Hasslbeck asked him if President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty was taking his “executive pen” and “slapping it right across the face” of legal immigrants.'

Hasselbeck Amnesty Slap To The Face For Legal Immigrants The Daily Caller
I saw that interview.

Hasselbeck asked the tough questions Fox gave her to ask with well portrayed conviction. Bit Earnest had a plausible answer for every question. The people feeding Hasselbeck questions through her teleprompter tried to turn up the heat, and Earnest answered them all, cool as a cucumber. He did because of the overwhelmingly favorable reactions to Obama's speech from the Latino communities across America.

This is a losing issue for the GOP, as evidenced by the fact that mainstream media is covering it non stop, and Fox has pivoted back to covering Lois Learner's emails, Obamacare law suits, and Ferguson.

The rule of thumb is very precise........if Fox or MSNBC does not cover something like the others do......that means the associated party strategists have declared the issue a loser.

"He did because of the overwhelmingly favorable reactions to Obama's speech from the Latino communities across America."

Had Obama used executive orders to offer indemnity from prison time, what do you think the response from bank robbers would have been, Captain Obvious?

BTW....did you know that Hispanics are not the fastest growing demographic?
Asian-Americans and Latinos are currently the two fastest-growing racial groups nationwide, but Asian-Americans are now the fastest-growing racial group in the South.

There were 18.1 million New Americans registered to vote in 2012, totaling 11.8 percent of all registered voters. This amounts to an increase of 10.6 million (or 143.1 percent) since 1996.

As of 2012, 13.7 million Latinos accounted for 8.9 percent of all registered voters, while 4.8 million APIs accounted for 3.2 percent.

Between 1996 and 2012, the number of Latino registered voters increased by 7.1 million (an increase of 108.4 percent). API registered voters increased in number by 2.7 million (an increase of 125.5 percent).

Between 1996 and 2012, the Latino share of all registered voters increased by 3.8 percentage points and the API share by 1.5 percentage points. In contrast, the non-Latino white share declined by 8.0 percentage points .

New Americans in the Voting Booth The Growing Electoral Power of Immigrant Communities Immigration Policy Center

Still think any of this isn't bad news for Republicans?

There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Of course Republicans are convinced what Obama did last night offends the constitution, but the SCOTUS is the judge on that, and they haven't spoken yet.

If they do, and decide what he did was an overreach, I'll agree that it's an overreach...but if you think that will sway swing voters and lefties into the GOP camp, you'll be dissapointed.

It's not as big a deal as the GOP is trying to make it.
So that's what this was all about: expanding the democrat base of voters. Who give a fuck what it does to the country?
Exactly...and the Republican concerns about the constitutionality of what Obama did don't have "what it does to the country" in mind.

Welcome to constant electioneering from both sides.

Oh, you're a mindreader now? You know what every single one of those people is thinking, do you? Or is it that we're just supposed to take your "I do so enjoy being jaded because it makes me feel sophisticated and smart" negative spin as objective reality?

Whatever their personal motivations in their own heads, this IS damaging to the country in myriad ways, and stopping it IS in the nation's best interests. I find I'm not really interested in the "You can't do it unless you're perfect and altruistic" mindset. If God can work His will with the jawbone of an ass, the nation can make use of the rest of the ass, aka politicians.
You're simply using too many words to say "I don't think you're right"....."and I am"

With of course...all the resentments towards me you should have from watching Fox News.

Perhaps this provides a precedent for the Congress to usurp presidential powers that Obama has failed to use properly.
Did you know that our contry's history is repleat with one of the three branches having dissproportianate influence?

I don't really care. Just sounds like a good excuse to kick his ass if anyone needs one.
Oh you're brilliant...you don't want to understand history....and kicking someone's ass is your position, and to worsen it, Politicalchic agrees with you.

Uhhh boy.....

On Thursday night, Obama gained millions of motivated voters for Hillary, and presidential elections have been won or lost by that margin. The GOP has some damage control to get done.

Whats good for Americans is not on the top of the list of priorities for Washington politicians of all stripes.

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll stop falling for their promises that it is.

'During an interview with White House press secretary Josh Earnest, “Fox and Friends” host Elizabeth Hasslbeck asked him if President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty was taking his “executive pen” and “slapping it right across the face” of legal immigrants.'

I saw that interview.

Hasselbeck asked the tough questions Fox gave her to ask with well portrayed conviction. Bit Earnest had a plausible answer for every question. The people feeding Hasselbeck questions through her teleprompter tried to turn up the heat, and Earnest answered them all, cool as a cucumber. He did because of the overwhelmingly favorable reactions to Obama's speech from the Latino communities across America.

This is a losing issue for the GOP, as evidenced by the fact that mainstream media is covering it non stop, and Fox has pivoted back to covering Lois Learner's emails, Obamacare law suits, and Ferguson.

The rule of thumb is very precise........if Fox or MSNBC does not cover something like the others do......that means the associated party strategists have declared the issue a loser.

"He did because of the overwhelmingly favorable reactions to Obama's speech from the Latino communities across America."

Had Obama used executive orders to offer indemnity from prison time, what do you think the response from bank robbers would have been, Captain Obvious?

Asian-Americans and Latinos are currently the two fastest-growing racial groups nationwide, but Asian-Americans are now the fastest-growing racial group in the South.

There were 18.1 million New Americans registered to vote in 2012, totaling 11.8 percent of all registered voters. This amounts to an increase of 10.6 million (or 143.1 percent) since 1996.

As of 2012, 13.7 million Latinos accounted for 8.9 percent of all registered voters, while 4.8 million APIs accounted for 3.2 percent.

Between 1996 and 2012, the number of Latino registered voters increased by 7.1 million (an increase of 108.4 percent). API registered voters increased in number by 2.7 million (an increase of 125.5 percent).

Between 1996 and 2012, the Latino share of all registered voters increased by 3.8 percentage points and the API share by 1.5 percentage points. In contrast, the non-Latino white share declined by 8.0 percentage points .

New Americans in the Voting Booth The Growing Electoral Power of Immigrant Communities Immigration Policy Center

"... two fastest-growing racial groups...."

But I didn't say 'racial group,' did I?
I said ' not the fastest growing demographic.'

Is there a reason for your obfuscation?

I saw that interview.

Wow...my posting voter demographic and racial increases amongst Latinos, and Asians...confused, bewildered, and stupefied you?

And....while about one quarter of eligible Hispanics voted......72% of the fastest growing demographic vote.....and tend to vote Republican.

I saw that interview.

Wow...my posting voter demographic and racial increases amongst Latinos, and Asians...confused bewildered, and stupefied you?

Actually, I simply put you in your place....behind the 8-ball.

I saw that interview.

Wow...my posting voter demographic and racial increases amongst Latinos, and Asians...confused bewildered, and stupefied you?

Yeah.....that's it.

What was I thinking.....

Yeah.....that's it.

What was I thinking.....

You weren't thinking.

"Seniors, meanwhile, are voting Republican by 56-43 percent, and there are many more of them than young voters. This group has grown by 7 percent, making it 24 percent of the electorate is seniors, up from 17 percent in 2012."
2014 Midterm Elections Results What We Know About Who Voted - ABC News

In your eye, boyyyeeeeee!

Yeah.....that's it.

What was I thinking.....

You weren't thinking.

"Seniors, meanwhile, are voting Republican by 56-43 percent, and there are many more of them than young voters. This group has grown by 7 percent, making it 24 percent of the electorate is seniors, up from 17 percent in 2012."
2014 Midterm Elections Results What We Know About Who Voted - ABC News

In your eye, boyyyeeeeee!
Well...ya got me there......

Uhhh boy.....

Whats good for Americans is not on the top of the list of priorities for Washington politicians of all stripes.

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll stop falling for their promises that it is.

And how exactly have I fell for the promises of Obama ?

Uhhh boy.....

2 years out.....

Voters don't have that kind of attention span....

Just ask John Gruber........

Uhhh boy.....

2 years out.....

Well...Fox News may be concerned about Gruber, but he has no connection to Hillary.

Obama's connection to that Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers were also of great concern to Fox News and righties.

So there are things that can be brought out against Presidential candidates, no matter how far back it happened.

But things that count against Obama don't have to count against Hillary with swing voters and lefties.

Obama won in 2012 because of Romney's political strategists. They failed to reign in Romney's embrace of the dangerously problematic Republican platform on social issues.

The GOP has learned from that, and they will hopefully stop giving a shit about far righties like you, and craft a message that appeals to women, swing voters, and minorities. If they don't Hillary will win, and that same group of voters that elected Obama in 2012, will not care about Vince "whats his name" and whitewater, or whatever the GOP puts up to compete with memories of Hillary in the white house, and meeting with every world leader there is while in the State Dept.

Which Republican candidate has a resume like Hillary?...First Lady...Senator...Secretary of State

Uhhh boy.....

2 years out.....

Well...Fox News may be concerned about Gruber, but he has no connection to Hillary.

Obama's connection to that Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers were also of great concern to Fox News and righties.

So there are things that can be brought out against Presidential candidates, no matter how far back it happened.

But things that count against Obama don't have to count against Hillary with swing voters and lefties.

Obama won in 2012 because of Romney's political strategists. They failed to reign in Romney's embrace of the dangerously problematic Republican platform on social issues.

The GOP has learned from that, and they will hopefully stop giving a shit about far righties like you, and craft a message that appeals to women, swing voters, and minorities. If they don't Hillary will win, and that same group of voters that elected Obama in 2012, will not care about Vince "whats his name" and whitewater, or whatever the GOP puts up to compete with memories of Hillary in the white house, and meeting with every world leader there is while in the State Dept.

Which Republican candidate has a resume like Hillary?...First Lady...Senator...Secretary of State

"Which Republican candidate has a resume like Hillary?"

Thank heaven, none.

Uhhh boy.....

2 years out.....

Obama has proven that a resume is insignificant. He got elected without one.

Benghazi;

White Water

Rose Law Firm

Vast Right Wing Consiracy

Monica Lewinsky

None of which bothers me (except maybe Benghazi).

I am afraid it will be polluting the airwaves for six months prior to the elections. I can hardly wait. :meow:

She could have the same resume and if she were super conservative...I'd vote for her.

I just dread the crap that is to come.

Forum List

Back