Hillary's team came up with the cover phrase "Marked Classified"

Which of course begs the question, "Why would Bubba lie under oath and file a false affidavit if that's all it was"? Sane people realize that a near 6 figure fine and the loss of a law license isn't assessed for a blowjob. Only in liberal lala persecution complex land does that kind of thing happen.

Except Ken Star Spent 70 million trying to prove it was more than a blow job and couldn't. That's EIGHT FIGURES, almost NINE figures.... So you spent 70 million and got the pleasure of humiliating a guy you don't like in front of his family, but you really didn't accomplish anything OTHER than that.

Like I said, you don't have the chops to see what's secret.

then I have to ask the question, who is the government hiding things from, us or our enemies? Because it seems to me that it's the former, not the latter. So the government is claiming that the Russians/Iranians/Chinese/Nerd in Mom's Basement hacked Hillary's computer (with no evidence) and got super secret stuff they won't tell us about because the Russians/Chinese/Iranians might find out what they already got?

Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature knows that non-secrets are "leaked" to satisfy the rubes so they can run around claiming there was nothing there.

The only Rubes I see are the guys who keep clinging ot crazy anti-Clinton websites, and then wonder why the Bushes and Clintons all go off and have Dinner together.

Which of course begs the question, "Why would Bubba lie under oath and file a false affidavit if that's all it was"? Sane people realize that a near 6 figure fine and the loss of a law license isn't assessed for a blowjob. Only in liberal lala persecution complex land does that kind of thing happen.

Except Ken Star Spent 70 million trying to prove it was more than a blow job and couldn't. That's EIGHT FIGURES, almost NINE figures.... So you spent 70 million and got the pleasure of humiliating a guy you don't like in front of his family, but you really didn't accomplish anything OTHER than that.

That is why I say you weren't paying attention, or was it because you were in a government school at the time? Starr wasn't trying to prove that Bubba got a blowjob, he was establishing a pattern of sexual behavior in a harassment case against Bubba. This just goes to show that there is good reason to keep educating, because the stupid never stops.

Like I said, you don't have the chops to see what's secret.

then I have to ask the question, who is the government hiding things from, us or our enemies? Because it seems to me that it's the former, not the latter. So the government is claiming that the Russians/Iranians/Chinese/Nerd in Mom's Basement hacked Hillary's computer (with no evidence) and got super secret stuff they won't tell us about because the Russians/Chinese/Iranians might find out what they already got?

You might want to complain to John Kerry about that one, not vote for his party this fall, and urge everyone you can to do likewise. Who am I kidding, you're going to vote for the same crew that you're now complaining about. Like Geico says, "It's what you do".

Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature knows that non-secrets are "leaked" to satisfy the rubes so they can run around claiming there was nothing there.

The only Rubes I see are the guys who keep clinging ot crazy anti-Clinton websites, and then wonder why the Bushes and Clintons all go off and have Dinner together.
And yet you take Hillary's word for it. Amazing.

That is why I say you weren't paying attention, or was it because you were in a government school at the time? Starr wasn't trying to prove that Bubba got a blowjob, he was establishing a pattern of sexual behavior in a harassment case against Bubba. This just goes to show that there is good reason to keep educating, because the stupid never stops.

Except he wasn't INVESTIGATING a harassment case. He was investigating a LAND DEAL that occurred long before Ms. Lewinsky every played Bill's Meat Flute. Somehow, he took it upon himself to investigate the President's sex life, and found out, yup, he sure did lie about a blow job. And here's some statements taken from other women that were questionable that I'm not filing charges on because they can't be substantiated.

Oh, I went to CATHOLIC SCHOOL. Which is why I hate religious fuckers so much.

At the time this happened, I was one of you right wing assholes who screamed "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing. Then Dubya Bush came along and fucked up everything, and I realized lying about a blow job really wasn't a big deal. An Underwater mortgage and a busted 401K are a big deal.

You might want to complain to John Kerry about that one, not vote for his party this fall, and urge everyone you can to do likewise. Who am I kidding, you're going to vote for the same crew that you're now complaining about. Like Geico says, "It's what you do".

Guy, somehow I don't think Kerry is the one making the call about overclassification of material. But until you prove to me that there was something I really should be concerned about being on Hillary's server, and you prove she put it there, and you prove someone who shouldn't have seen it did... you don't have much of a case.

And yet you take Hillary's word for it. Amazing.

I don't take anyone's word on anything. My criteria, which I've explained to you several times, is this.

WHO IS GOING TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER.

I don't care if Hillary's first Act is to send out Seal Team Six to whack Monica Lewinsky.

If she makes my life better, I'm all for her.

I have yet to see how your side, that seems to want to see how fast htey can impose theocracy on this country, is going to make my life better.

This attempt by the board's Left Wing Chorus to mitigate what Clinton did by saying others did it before her is laughable! Colin Powell did have a private e-mail account but he did not use that private e-mail account to conduct the vast majority of his State Department electronic communications as Hillary Clinton did. He also didn't hide the fact that he had a private e-mail account...nor did he deliberately erase 50,000 e-mails from that account when he knew that Congress wanted to review them...as Hillary Clinton did.

Uh, maybe you need to do some research before you spout off on these kinds of things.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

Republican Colin Powell Deals a Death Blow to Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

I know this is tough for you on the Left...but Hillary deliberately broke the law...got found out...and then deliberately destroyed evidence to protect her political future. That isn't even in doubt at this point. It happened.

She did the exact same thing Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney did. and you were totally fine with them doing it.

Do I really have to "prove" that Lois Lerner deliberately used private e-mail accounts, even going so far as using alias's to communicate in secret with people in the Obama Administration? That isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

Do I really have to prove you are a Lizard Man from Alpha Centauri? You deliberately stole the skin from a human being and are impersonating him. This isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

v-alien-(custom).jpg

That's a load of crap.. The State Dept was in the same boat the FBI was on 9/11.. They still had rolodexes, file cabinets, teletypes, and rotary phones. When Colin Powell was there they set up a State Dept system. Which would have complied with security infrastructure. But if he used a "personal" account -- there is no indication that classified info was involved. There is also no statement that Powell used the private account EXCLUSIVELY for work. When there IS evidence -- we can chat.

And this whole thing in the OP needs some amplification. Folks with Clearances communicate on different levels in different ways. Classified conversations are PART of the deal. Most people think of DOCUMENTS with stamps on them. But COMMUNICATING can be done in a number of accepted ways without ever generating "a classified document".. Both the initiator and receiver VERIFY that they are cleared to have that convo, and then make certain the environment or the channel is secure. This could happen over a phone, at a conference, or even teleconference. There are no MARKINGS on all that communication.

So in the age of portable devices, some MIGHT be secure, Most all are not. You can not pick up a pphone and pass classified info... So ANY conversation that Madame Liar had that CONTAINED classified info never HAD to be marked. An email over an UNSECURE channel is a SERIOUS violation .....

Classified CONVERSATIONS are not "marked". They are conducted by the rules..

2nd misconception.. That since "secure" govt servers have been hacked "thousands of times" -- this violation of Classified handling is nothing.. The definition of "secure" here is being misused. There is a WORLD of difference between the "secure" link that e-commerce sites provide and an approved security link for classified transmission.

The IRS system is secured. The ObamaCare website is secured. Even most of the govt labs like NASA/CDC are secured. But the Secret clearance systems are BEYOND secure. MOST only exist behind locked doors. All obey standards WAAAAAY above a simple "secure" link.. The NSA is involved in specifying and testing the methods used to VERIFY that they can't be hacked by foreign OPs.

Hillary is exploiting the public ignorance of all this. And the press is just as ignorant about the standards and practices. But Hildebeast is seriously pissing off MILLIONS of Americans who know how this stuff works. And her job was to recognize and PROTECT ANY classified info that fell into her lap or blackberry..

This attempt by the board's Left Wing Chorus to mitigate what Clinton did by saying others did it before her is laughable! Colin Powell did have a private e-mail account but he did not use that private e-mail account to conduct the vast majority of his State Department electronic communications as Hillary Clinton did. He also didn't hide the fact that he had a private e-mail account...nor did he deliberately erase 50,000 e-mails from that account when he knew that Congress wanted to review them...as Hillary Clinton did.

Uh, maybe you need to do some research before you spout off on these kinds of things.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

Republican Colin Powell Deals a Death Blow to Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

I know this is tough for you on the Left...but Hillary deliberately broke the law...got found out...and then deliberately destroyed evidence to protect her political future. That isn't even in doubt at this point. It happened.

She did the exact same thing Colin Powell, Jeb Bush, and Mitt Romney did. and you were totally fine with them doing it.

Do I really have to "prove" that Lois Lerner deliberately used private e-mail accounts, even going so far as using alias's to communicate in secret with people in the Obama Administration? That isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

Do I really have to prove you are a Lizard Man from Alpha Centauri? You deliberately stole the skin from a human being and are impersonating him. This isn't in doubt at this point either. It happened.

v-alien-(custom).jpg

That's a load of crap.. The State Dept was in the same boat the FBI was on 9/11.. They still had rolodexes, file cabinets, teletypes, and rotary phones. When Colin Powell was there they set up a State Dept system. Which would have complied with security infrastructure. But if he used a "personal" account -- there is no indication that classified info was involved. There is also no statement that Powell used the private account EXCLUSIVELY for work. When there IS evidence -- we can chat.

And this whole thing in the OP needs some amplification. Folks with Clearances communicate on different levels in different ways. Classified conversations are PART of the deal. Most people think of DOCUMENTS with stamps on them. But COMMUNICATING can be done in a number of accepted ways without ever generating "a classified document".. Both the initiator and receiver VERIFY that they are cleared to have that convo, and then make certain the environment or the channel is secure. This could happen over a phone, at a conference, or even teleconference. There are no MARKINGS on all that communication.

So in the age of portable devices, some MIGHT be secure, Most all are not. You can not pick up a pphone and pass classified info... So ANY conversation that Madame Liar had that CONTAINED classified info never HAD to be marked. An email over an UNSECURE channel is a SERIOUS violation .....

Classified CONVERSATIONS are not "marked". They are conducted by the rules..

2nd misconception.. That since "secure" govt servers have been hacked "thousands of times" -- this violation of Classified handling is nothing.. The definition of "secure" here is being misused. There is a WORLD of difference between the "secure" link that e-commerce sites provide and an approved security link for classified transmission.

The IRS system is secured. The ObamaCare website is secured. Even most of the govt labs like NASA/CDC are secured. But the Secret clearance systems are BEYOND secure. MOST only exist behind locked doors. All obey standards WAAAAAY above a simple "secure" link.. The NSA is involved in specifying and testing the methods used to VERIFY that they can't be hacked by foreign OPs.

Hillary is exploiting the public ignorance of all this. And the press is just as ignorant about the standards and practices. But Hildebeast is seriously pissing off MILLIONS of Americans who know how this stuff works. And her job was to recognize and PROTECT ANY classified info that fell into her lap or blackberry..

The talking point that Hillary's supporters put out that she was only doing what OTHERS had done before her is a total load of crap! Colin Powell didn't set up a clandestine email server so that he could hide how he conducted the affairs of the State Department. Clinton did exactly that! Once again I ask WHY she would choose to do something that she knew was illegal and the only reason that makes any sense at all is that what she was hiding would be damaging to her run for President in 2016...be it "contributions" extorted from parties hoping to cash in on a Clinton Presidency...or what really happened in Benghazi. She definitely did it to hide things from Congress. Her mad scramble to erase 50,000 emails when the two servers were uncovered in her Westchester house proves that without a doubt unless you're one incredibly naive person!

We should leave Clinton alone, we should change the meaning of marriage, we should put some teeth behind our hate crime laws, build gulags like the great Stalin, and quit pretending to be the USA.

The talking point that Hillary's supporters put out that she was only doing what OTHERS had done before her is a total load of crap! Colin Powell didn't set up a clandestine email server so that he could hide how he conducted the affairs of the State Department.

Really, then where are all the e-mails that discussed why we went to War with Iraq? I know a LOT of people would like to see that more than they'd like to see e-mails about Hillary's Yoga Classes.

Two Names The Press Omits From Email Coverage: Colin Powell And Jeb Bush

Personally, I'd like to see Powell and everyone else in the Bush White House handed over to the Hague as war criminals, but that's another story. Not that you care about 5000 dead Americans who died over a lie.

But man, some e-mail about a New York Times Story, man, you want to crucify that bitch!!!

Once again I ask WHY she would choose to do something that she knew was illegal and the only reason that makes any sense at all is that what she was hiding would be damaging to her run for President in 2016...

or she's like most important people, who don't think the rules apply to them.

Because they don't. Sorry. And usually, you Republicans are cool with that. Except her, because she called you bad names in the 1990's and you still aren't over it.

...be it "contributions" extorted from parties hoping to cash in on a Clinton Presidency...or what really happened in Benghazi.

You've had 8 Congressional investigations into Benghazi, and she's pulled your pants up over your heads every time. What amazes me is that you guys keep touching the Benghazi stove and keep getting burned.

Her mad scramble to erase 50,000 emails when the two servers were uncovered in her Westchester house proves that without a doubt unless you're one incredibly naive person!

Except it takes two to e-mail. Any real honest to God e-mail about state department business exists on a state server.

Guy, if the FBI had anything, they'd have leaked it by now. This is face saving, trying to show they did their job without pissing off their next boss.

The talking point that Hillary's supporters put out that she was only doing what OTHERS had done before her is a total load of crap! Colin Powell didn't set up a clandestine email server so that he could hide how he conducted the affairs of the State Department.

Really, then where are all the e-mails that discussed why we went to War with Iraq? I know a LOT of people would like to see that more than they'd like to see e-mails about Hillary's Yoga Classes.

Two Names The Press Omits From Email Coverage: Colin Powell And Jeb Bush

Personally, I'd like to see Powell and everyone else in the Bush White House handed over to the Hague as war criminals, but that's another story. Not that you care about 5000 dead Americans who died over a lie.

But man, some e-mail about a New York Times Story, man, you want to crucify that bitch!!!

Once again I ask WHY she would choose to do something that she knew was illegal and the only reason that makes any sense at all is that what she was hiding would be damaging to her run for President in 2016...

or she's like most important people, who don't think the rules apply to them.

Because they don't. Sorry. And usually, you Republicans are cool with that. Except her, because she called you bad names in the 1990's and you still aren't over it.

...be it "contributions" extorted from parties hoping to cash in on a Clinton Presidency...or what really happened in Benghazi.

You've had 8 Congressional investigations into Benghazi, and she's pulled your pants up over your heads every time. What amazes me is that you guys keep touching the Benghazi stove and keep getting burned.

Her mad scramble to erase 50,000 emails when the two servers were uncovered in her Westchester house proves that without a doubt unless you're one incredibly naive person!

Except it takes two to e-mail. Any real honest to God e-mail about state department business exists on a state server.

Guy, if the FBI had anything, they'd have leaked it by now. This is face saving, trying to show they did their job without pissing off their next boss.

I have no clue what you're even talking about when you say you want to see Colin Powell tried as a war criminal! Iraq violated UN sanctions imposed after it invaded Kuwait forcing a coalition of nations to mobilize and expel them. Bush, Powell and Rice were left with the unenviable task of trying to keep a raging sociopath (Saddam Hussein) from again using his oil wealth to take over the Middle East. In case you didn't "get the memo"...the Downing Street Memos...secret memos from meetings between British intelligence and US intelligence prior to the invasion of Iraq prove without question that both Great Britain and the US believed that Saddam had WMD's and that they were probably willing to use them. There was no "lie" that proceeded the Iraq invasion which is why Democrats like Hillary Clinton voted FOR the invasion!

Now let's address the REAL issue here!

Hillary Clinton knowingly violated rules put in place so that our public officials could not operate without scrutiny. Rules that were put in place to prevent government corruption. Rules to prevent things like Richard Nixon attempting to use the power of his office to force the IRS to investigate political opponents. She KNEW that running the State Department through private servers in her home violated those rules! Yet she chose to do so anyways. The question is WHY? Who benefits from that? Quite obviously Hillary believed it was to HER benefit to conduct State Department business "off the government grid"! It allowed her to deal with problems like Benghazi without allowing Congress to see what really happened. It allowed her to peddle future influence in return for large contributions to the Clinton Foundation now without it being visible to Congressional scrutiny. It basically allowed her to use her office to pump millions of dollars into a "charity" that her family controlled. And NO your claim that it takes two to e-mail and therefore everything she did was on a State Department server is a complete falsehood! The reason she got CAUGHT is that some e-mails were in fact from legitimate State Department servers made to her illegal private servers but many thousands of e-mails were sent between Clinton and outside individuals not to mention between Clinton and Clinton staffers using their own private e-mail accounts. The reason that the FBI is having to try and recreate those deleted Clinton e-mails is that they are NOT on OTHER State Department servers because Clinton and her people didn't want what they were doing to be seen by either Congress or the American public!

And for you to sit here and say that the rules don't apply to "important people" is mind boggling!

Are you really saying that it's OK for Hillary to have done what she did because there are two sets of rules in America...one for the rich and powerful...and one for everyone else? Because that IS the mindset of the Clinton's and has been the thing that time and time again has gotten them into hot water!

I have no clue what you're even talking about when you say you want to see Colin Powell tried as a war criminal! Iraq violated UN sanctions imposed after it invaded Kuwait forcing a coalition of nations to mobilize and expel them. Bush, Powell and Rice were left with the unenviable task of trying to keep a raging sociopath (Saddam Hussein) from again using his oil wealth to take over the Middle East. In case you didn't "get the memo"...the Downing Street Memos...secret memos from meetings between British intelligence and US intelligence prior to the invasion of Iraq prove without question that both Great Britain and the US believed that Saddam had WMD's and that they were probably willing to use them. There was no "lie" that proceeded the Iraq invasion which is why Democrats like Hillary Clinton voted FOR the invasion!

Last time I checked, when you try a war criminal, "Their leaders were not nice people" isn't a defense. Trust me, the Nazis tried this at Nuremburg.

And anyone who really thinks that Saddam was "about to take over the middle East" when he was barely the mayor of Baghdad in 2003, well, you sir, are a special kind of retard.

Bush (and Powell) Lied. People Died.

Hillary Clinton knowingly violated rules put in place so that our public officials could not operate without scrutiny. Rules that were put in place to prevent government corruption. Rules to prevent things like Richard Nixon attempting to use the power of his office to force the IRS to investigate political opponents. She KNEW that running the State Department through private servers in her home violated those rules! Yet she chose to do so anyways. The question is WHY? Who benefits from that? Quite obviously Hillary believed it was to HER benefit to conduct State Department business "off the government grid"! It allowed her to deal with problems like Benghazi without allowing Congress to see what really happened. It allowed her to peddle future influence in return for large contributions to the Clinton Foundation now without it being visible to Congressional scrutiny. It basically allowed her to use her office to pump millions of dollars into a "charity" that her family controlled. And NO your claim that it takes two to e-mail and therefore everything she did was on a State Department server is a complete falsehood! The reason she got CAUGHT is that some e-mails were in fact from legitimate State Department servers made to her illegal private servers but many thousands of e-mails were sent between Clinton and outside individuals not to mention between Clinton and Clinton staffers using their own private e-mail accounts. The reason that the FBI is having to try and recreate those deleted Clinton e-mails is that they are NOT on OTHER State Department servers because Clinton and her people didn't want what they were doing to be seen by either Congress or the American public!

So what you have is a lot of speculation and not a lot of, you know, Proof. Hey, instead of telling me what you THINK she did, how about showing me what you can PROVE she did?

Hillary probably wanted to be off grid because for the last 20 years, shitheads like you and Ken Starr spent millions digging through her underwear drawer.

Colin Powell, Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney all deleted business e-mails with impunity... and you cared not one wit. Until Hillary did it.

And for you to sit here and say that the rules don't apply to "important people" is mind boggling!

Are you really saying that it's OK for Hillary to have done what she did because there are two sets of rules in America...one for the rich and powerful...and one for everyone else? Because that IS the mindset of the Clinton's and has been the thing that time and time again has gotten them into hot water!

Actually, the unimportant people probably do stuff like this every day, and they don't have vast right wing conspiracies trying to get them.

After the debacle of Zippergate, I think Hillary is entitled to at least three free scandals.

Oh, yeah, the rich and powerful do operate under a different set of rules. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you just aren't important enough.

Hillary probably wanted to be off grid because for the last 20 years, shitheads like you and Ken Starr spent millions digging through her underwear drawer.

Then she should buy herself a nice cabin in Montana and stop seeking public office or holding positions of power in our government.

Colin Powell, Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney all deleted business e-mails with impunity... and you cared not one wit. Until Hillary did it.

Deleting emails isn't a crime, people do that every day. She isn't in trouble for deleting emails.

Vast right wing conspiracy? :disbelief: Seriously? That was laughable when Hillary tried to use it WAY back then...it borders on FARCE when she tries to use it now!

As for what I can "prove" she did! I can prove she illegally used two private e-mail servers located in her house in Westchester to conduct official State Department business. I can prove she sent and received classified materials on those unsecured servers. I can prove that she deleted 50,000 e-mails from those servers when Congress discovered their existence. What more NEEDS to be proven?

Saddam Hussein was completely in control of Iraq and commanded the largest standing army in the Middle East with 375,000 active troops and another 650,000 reserves. He was also in the process of rebuilding his military with monies he was getting from the sale of Iraqi oil on the black market in direct violation of UN sanctions.

Then she should buy herself a nice cabin in Montana and stop seeking public office or holding positions of power in our government.

Deleting emails isn't a crime, people do that every day. She isn't in trouble for deleting emails.

Deliberately getting rid of something that you know will be sought as evidence is indeed a crime, Boss. It's called
"Spoliation of Evidence".

Deliberately getting rid of something that you know will be sought as evidence is indeed a crime, Boss. It's called "Spoliation of Evidence".

I agree, but with this silly rhetoric, you have to nip it in the bud from the onset or you end up with memes like "impeached over a blow job" for decades to come. There is no crime in simply deleting an email... that's NOT why she is in trouble. That point needs to be firmly established and the meme squashed here and now. It's obstruction of justice and the only prominent republican who has ever done that with impunity was Richard Nixon and we know how that turned out.

Deliberately getting rid of something that you know will be sought as evidence is indeed a crime, Boss. It's called "Spoliation of Evidence".

I agree, but with this silly rhetoric, you have to nip it in the bud from the onset or you end up with memes like "impeached over a blow job" for decades to come. There is no crime in simply deleting an email... that's NOT why she is in trouble. That point needs to be firmly established and the meme squashed here and now. It's obstruction of justice and the only prominent republican who has ever done that with impunity was Richard Nixon and we know how that turned out.

If Hillary had deleted an e-mail she wouldn't be in the hot water she's in...she's in trouble because she deleted 50,000 e-mails! You know as well as I do, Boss that Clinton knew she would take heat for doing that...but went ahead anyway which tells me that what was contained in those 50,000 deleted e-mails is highly damaging to Clinton. I don't know if you noticed but a Federal judge ruled today that the State Department must release all of the Clinton e-mails they have one day before the Super Tuesday primaries. There is going to be some speed reading being done that night!

If Hillary had deleted an e-mail she wouldn't be in the hot water she's in...she's in trouble because she deleted 50,000 e-mails! You know as well as I do, Boss that Clinton knew she would take heat for doing that...but went ahead anyway which tells me that what was contained in those 50,000 deleted e-mails is highly damaging to Clinton. I don't know if you noticed but a Federal judge ruled today that the State Department must release all of the Clinton e-mails they have one day before the Super Tuesday primaries. There is going to be some speed reading being done that night!

Well, you remember when Richard Nixon was forced to resign or face impeachment because he "erased 18 minutes of tape" back in the day? Of course, we remember that it wasn't the fact he erased tape... erasing tapes is not a crime. People were erasing tapes left and right all over the place and it wasn't a problem until Nixon did it.... (I'm using Joe's rhetoric here.)

This is what liberals like to do... they simplify something into a silly meme like "impeached over a blow job" and they completely ignore the larger implications of what went down. Then they run around with their meme pretending it was about something superficial, blown out of proportion by the evil righties who set out to do them in. It's effective on the stupid but smarter people understand you don't get yourself impeached for a blow job or indicted for deleting email.

I didn't hear about the Federal ruling but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything earth-shattering. Federal courts have been demanding they release her emails for over a year now... they continue to stall and obfuscate. I think the most damning information is what the FBI has been able to recover from her wiped hard drive. That will likely be sealed pending a criminal indictment within the next month or so and it may be years before we get to see any of that. This bitch is shrewd, she's been slithering out of scandals her entire life, this is not new to her.

No, we should stop using the legal system to try to accomplish what you can't do at the ballot box. And that goes for BOTH sides of the aisle. If you don't like Hillary or Scott Walker, there's a place to beat her, it's called "The Ballot Box".

No, she's in trouble because the FBI is dropping a lot of innuendo and providing no proof of anything.

Well, she's had about 20 or more... so she's used up her allotment.

Not really. Frankly, you guys keep making this shit up, and she keeps walking. The mistake Democrats made in 2008 was not nominating her on the hope you guys would behave yourselves, but you were just as crazy over Obama as you would have been over her, and Obama doesn't know how to throw an elbow.

Well, you remember when Richard Nixon was forced to resign or face impeachment because he "erased 18 minutes of tape" back in the day? Of course, we remember that it wasn't the fact he erased tape... erasing tapes is not a crime. People were erasing tapes left and right all over the place and it wasn't a problem until Nixon did it.... (I'm using Joe's rhetoric here.)

Nixon didn't get in trouble because he erased 18 minutes of tape. Nixon was in trouble because he murdered 1 million Cambodians for no good reason, took bags of money from special interests, bugged the offices of his enemies and had general pissed people in both parties off over a period of 30 years. That's why Nixon got into trouble. Also the economy sucked.

Incidentally, I think Nixon was a giant compared to the midgets we have in office today. Watergate is when the Presidency was diminished.

But you keep claiming that Hillary deleting e-mails is a capital offense, but Bush killing 5000 americans and 1 million Iraqis is just dandy because he lied about the justification.

This is what liberals like to do... they simplify something into a silly meme like "impeached over a blow job" and they completely ignore the larger implications of what went down. Then they run around with their meme pretending it was about something superficial, blown out of proportion by the evil righties who set out to do them in. It's effective on the stupid but smarter people understand you don't get yourself impeached for a blow job or indicted for deleting email.

Because there were no "larger implications". Most people thought Clinton was lying when he said he didn't have sex with that women. Most of us lie about our sex lives or don't want to talk about them. (Only a 19 year old brags about his sexual prowess). The fact that Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars trying to prove he lied about a blow job is where most sensible people said, "What the fuck?"

You see, I think it is hilarious that you guys who get all upset when the government makes you bake a cake you don't want to or tells you to wear a seat belt are t he ones who were perfectly okay with some guy spending 70 million dollars of tax payers's money trying to prove a man lied about a consensual sex act.

I didn't hear about the Federal ruling but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything earth-shattering. Federal courts have been demanding they release her emails for over a year now... they continue to stall and obfuscate. I think the most damning information is what the FBI has been able to recover from her wiped hard drive. That will likely be sealed pending a criminal indictment within the next month or so and it may be years before we get to see any of that. This bitch is shrewd, she's been slithering out of scandals her entire life, this is not new to her.

If the FBI had anything, they'd have released it. The real problem t hey have is that at some point, they are going to have to show us all what is so "Secret", and we are going to find out it was something that got leaked on WikiLeaks years ago.

Joe's either as naive as they come...or happily wearing his partisan "blinders". What got Nixon into trouble with Watergate wasn't the initial break but the cover-up that followed. What got Bill Clinton in trouble wasn't him having sex with a White House intern but lying about it to Congressional investigators under oath. What has Hillary in trouble now isn't that she broke Administration rules about transparency (because let's be honest here...this is NOT in any way shape or form a "transparent" Administration!) but that she attempted to destroy evidence of what she'd done when it became public knowledge.

At the core of Joe's bluster however is the root cause of ALL corrupt politicians...he seems to believe that the Clinton's are ENTITLED to special treatment because they have power and that corruption is the price we pay to have elected officials. I don't happen to agree with him.

No, we should stop using the legal system to try to accomplish what you can't do at the ballot box. And that goes for BOTH sides of the aisle. If you don't like Hillary or Scott Walker, there's a place to beat her, it's called "The Ballot Box".

Apparently not... she gets to flip coins and call in the super delegates so the "will of the people" simply doesn't matter. Bernie supporters just stand there doe-eyed, refusing to challenge her. I think this has been the most unbelievable primary I've ever seen. Of course, ol' Bern knows what he's doing... he's been losing elections since high school.

Forum List

Back