Hillary's private server Vs CIA director Deutch's laptop

What are the meaningful differences between Hillary storing classified information on a private server and former CIA director John Deutch storing them on his laptop? I am very curious to hear from the lefties and righties on this one.

so desperate and insane. :cuckoo:
there is no difference between Clintons server and the servers of countless other politicians .... 43 and Cheney has two active servers during two wars in the mid east ... nobody gave a shit.

Clinton is a dem, the only idiots that continue to whine are the repukes ... there is your ONLY difference.
Did two Federal judges say Bush's or Cheney's servers were set up in bad faith? Because they did with Hillary.
But will there be any fallout?
Yup sure will. Because they've already established that there is no "mantle of innocence."

How much fallout? Can it keep her from the nomination. I can't see the GOP carrying the water on this. They let Obama walk thru them with executive orders, they don't know how to fight. The Dems blew Bush 1 out with the Iran/contra affair, they know how to use a loaded gun. Do expect the press to bring the heat?
Its ultimately up to the voters. Hillary is guilty. That is almost an established fact. Just how guilty is the real question.
So if she gets indicted she can still go on and win the election, which would give her presidential immunity from prosecution for 4 years at least.
Or Obama could pardon her and it would go away. Perhaps pardon her after the election but before inauguration.
Or she could be indicted and lose the election and Obama will still pardon her.
Lots of possibilities. But with Democrats an indictment by the FBI is no big deal. The media will point out all the politicians in Ghana or whatever who were indicted and people will scream its all political.

I have to disagree, I think an indictment will kill her chances. There have already been whispers about a possible Biden or other canidate emerging if she gets indicted. I've heard speculation that the main reason Bernie is still in is because he thinks he is the de facto choice Upon her indictment. MSN may not skewer her, but the the networks, CNN and of course Fox will give it wide coverage. She won't dodge it, she's no Bill. Indictment puts her out to pasture.

What are the meaningful differences between Hillary storing classified information on a private server and former CIA director John Deutch storing them on his laptop? I am very curious to hear from the lefties and righties on this one.

Did two Federal judges say Bush's or Cheney's servers were set up in bad faith? Because they did with Hillary.
Yup sure will. Because they've already established that there is no "mantle of innocence."

How much fallout? Can it keep her from the nomination. I can't see the GOP carrying the water on this. They let Obama walk thru them with executive orders, they don't know how to fight. The Dems blew Bush 1 out with the Iran/contra affair, they know how to use a loaded gun. Do expect the press to bring the heat?
Its ultimately up to the voters. Hillary is guilty. That is almost an established fact. Just how guilty is the real question.
So if she gets indicted she can still go on and win the election, which would give her presidential immunity from prosecution for 4 years at least.
Or Obama could pardon her and it would go away. Perhaps pardon her after the election but before inauguration.
Lots of possibilities. But with Democrats an indictment by the FBI is no big deal. The media will point out all the politicians in Ghana or whatever who were indicted and people will scream its all political.

I have to disagree, I think an indictment will kill her chances. There have already been whispers about a possible Biden or other canidate emerging if she gets indicted. I've heard speculation that the main reason Bernie is still in is because he thinks he is the de facto choice Upon her indictment. MSN may not skewer her, but the the networks, CNN and of course Fox will give it wide coverage. She won't dodge it, she's no Bill. Indictment puts her out to pasture.
I dont know, honestly. We're dealing with the Clintons. When Bill got impeached I was certain he would resign. IT was the only decent honorable thing to do. But the Clintons are neither decent nor honorable. And if Hillary thinks she can win the nomination and/or election she will press ahead despite an indictment.

I dont know, honestly. We're dealing with the Clintons. When Bill got impeached I was certain he would resign. IT was the only decent honorable thing to do. But the Clintons are neither decent nor honorable. And if Hillary thinks she can win the nomination and/or election she will press ahead despite an indictment.

It's anybody's guess. I can't count how many times I've been wrong trying to predict political outcomes.

Forum List

Back