4-Hour Inquiry w/Former CIA Director Further Confirms DOJ & FBI Cover-up Of Hunter Biden Laptop

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yeah, tell us something everyone in the world didn't already know!

“[Brennan] further confirmed that this thing was all political.

Brennan, Mike Morell, and 49 other former intel officials [signed the letter]. And again, [they] didn’t sign on as Mike Morell, [a] private citizen exercising his First Amendment rights, John Brennan [a] private citizen, they signed on as former acting Director of the CIA and Former head of the CIA. They used their title. We expect public servants not to use their title to influence an election.
"

Why is this not being treated as a BOMBSHELL? The Biden campaign actively cooked up this piece of disinformation so that Biden could use it at the Presidential debate. Biden did so enthusiastically, knowing that the letter was pure bullshit.

Can you even imagine how something like this would have been treated if it were Donald Trump?

Why is this not being treated as a BOMBSHELL? The Biden campaign actively cooked up this piece of disinformation so that Biden could use it at the Presidential debate. Biden did so enthusiastically, knowing that the letter was pure bullshit.

Can you even imagine how something like this would have been treated if it were Donald Trump?
Because its completely made up.

Why is this not being treated as a BOMBSHELL?

Democrats, criminally partisanly weaponized power-abusing Democrat-run Federal Govt agencies, and leftist criminal-defending MSM.

DropMic.jpg

No it's not

Why would you even bother looking stupid?

At least I only "look" stupid. Compared to someone who thinks this laptop nonsense means anything (such as yourself).

You guys have had copies of this alleged laptop for like 3 years now. Somehow there is a newly "found" story from the laptop every week.

Clearly you guys have made the whole thing up.

At least I only "look" stupid. Compared to someone who thinks this laptop nonsense means anything (such as yourself).

You guys have had copies of this alleged laptop for like 3 years now. Somehow there is a newly "found" story from the laptop every week.

Clearly you guys have made the whole thing up.

Stop annoying me with leftist blather

I've heard it all

Yeah, tell us something everyone in the world didn't already know!

“[Brennan] further confirmed that this thing was all political.

Brennan, Mike Morell, and 49 other former intel officials [signed the letter]. And again, [they] didn’t sign on as Mike Morell, [a] private citizen exercising his First Amendment rights, John Brennan [a] private citizen, they signed on as former acting Director of the CIA and Former head of the CIA. They used their title. We expect public servants not to use their title to influence an election.
"

The lowest rating of them all, The Gateway Pundit. Not a reliable source. sorry, and I don't give a damn what you think about MBFC, they do good work, and list a number of right leaning sources as good sources, and some left sources as bad sources (the Wonkette, for example) so they are NOT biased.

gatewaypundit.jpg

Democrats, criminally partisanly weaponized power-abusing Democrat-run Federal Govt agencies, and leftist criminal-defending MSM.

Incompetent rebuttal: weasel words are not an argument, vacuous accusations are not an argument.

Forum List

Back