Hillary’s Email Provider Hacked; Data Sent To Ukraine

You Liberals are in such a state of denial when it comes to the security posture of the Clintoon private email server. Your partisanship is blinding any common sense whatsoever. Any of you Liberals on this thread have an IT Security background or do you think that by simply putting the private email server and storage in the hands of a Colorado outhouse is going to escape the eyes of the motivated hackers who want to get their hands on Clinton's email? Perhaps you are in denial that they the hackers left Clinton alone once they realized it was a private personal server? God help us if you loons are ever in charge of It Security. Your Security policy will be Hope of No Change.

---
"IT Security" is an oxymoron.
Snowden's NSA leaks and the Chinese hacks on the OPM Classified records demonstrate that.
We also know that Russia's cyber hacking abilities are very sophisticated.

The cons are simply trying to make Hillary's emails an election issue for their ignorant voter base.
Yeah we could run on the average united states citizen. Is more important than Hillary as secretary of state Clinton, because ordinary people's email gets hacked everyday. But Hillary's couldn't. Lol, yeah she is the smartest y'all have.

---
Looks like my post went over your head. ALL email across the Internet domains can be hacked. Get it?

Some systems are more secure than others (top secret) and I'll bet Hillary knows that.

Compared to the Repub baffoons running for POTUS, doesn't Hillary have a lot more experience in the Executive Branch?

You Liberals are in such a state of denial when it comes to the security posture of the Clintoon private email server. Your partisanship is blinding any common sense whatsoever. Any of you Liberals on this thread have an IT Security background or do you think that by simply putting the private email server and storage in the hands of a Colorado outhouse is going to escape the eyes of the motivated hackers who want to get their hands on Clinton's email? Perhaps you are in denial that they the hackers left Clinton alone once they realized it was a private personal server? God help us if you loons are ever in charge of It Security. Your Security policy will be Hope of No Change.

---
Snowden's NSA leaks and the Chinese hacks on the OPM Classified records demonstrate that.

The cons are simply trying to make Hillary's emails an election issue for their ignorant voter base.
Yeah we could run on the average united states citizen. Is more important than Hillary as secretary of state Clinton, because ordinary people's email gets hacked everyday. But Hillary's couldn't. Lol, yeah she is the smartest y'all have.

---
Looks like my post went over your head. ALL email across the Internet domains can be hacked. Get it?

Some systems are more secure than others (top secret) and I'll bet Hillary knows that.

Compared to the Repub baffoons running for POTUS, doesn't Hillary have a lot more experience in the Executive Branch?
She used her private email account to receive classified information. Which is a felony. To bad that part goes over your head. She should've used a secure government email for that.

The hacker was from the Ukraine he was not he Ukraine. The e-mails were put up for bid, Obama was offered the sale for $500,000, he refused to deal with a terrorist. So the answer to your question is money, the Ukrainian hacker sold this info to the highest bidders for money. Are you saying that this is not real? Because the FBI has all of this in possession. Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE

---
Where's the report that says a Ukrainian hacker obtained Hillary's classified emails?

You trust RT news, the "news" operation funded by Putin's regime that never reports negative stories about Russia? Gee, how impartial.
On top of that, RT published alleged Blumenthal emails, not from Hillary and admitted they could not verify them.

Ya got any more crap to "reveal"?

---

---

She used her private email account to receive classified information. Which is a felony. To bad that part goes over your head. She should've used a secure government email for that.

---
Too bad you cannot support your partisan allegations.
Here is PolitiFact's recent assessment:

Our conclusion
We’ve noticed several Republican candidates claiming that Clinton negligently handled classified information. But they’re jumping the gun. There isn’t enough evidence to prove that. Some evidence suggests Clinton and her team went to some trouble to keep classified information out the email system.

This is not to say Clinton’s email setup was allowed or appropriate -- for example, it skirted open records laws and presents challenges to archivists. And subsequent investigations may yield surprises or other unexpected evidence. But because of the way classification works and because of the incomplete record of her emails, we continue to reserve judgment.

---

---

---

Our conclusion
We’ve noticed several Republican candidates claiming that Clinton negligently handled classified information. But they’re jumping the gun. There isn’t enough evidence to prove that. Some evidence suggests Clinton and her team went to some trouble to keep classified information out the email system.

This is not to say Clinton’s email setup was allowed or appropriate -- for example, it skirted open records laws and presents challenges to archivists. And subsequent investigations may yield surprises or other unexpected evidence. But because of the way classification works and because of the incomplete record of her emails, we continue to reserve judgment.

You think she is still qualified to be president?

---

---

---

Our conclusion

An FBI A-Team, 17 DOJ Judges are hardly several Republican candidates, in fact these are all non partisan, furthermore the contents of the e-mails that were retrieved from the Ukraine has not been revealed as of yet, so your saying that all is well is pure nonsense. Now if you want to argue with the Washington Post of Watergate fame, be my guest, because you are in LA LA land Hacked e-mails indicate that Hillary Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings

When the Pentagon gets hacked, a Navy Seal team can be sent to investigate, with explosives. When Hilary Clintons network was hacked, no one knew, except for the hackers. If it were me, I would stick with the Seal team, but Hilly just can't understand how the government works.

Next

---

---

---

Our conclusion

An FBI A-Team, 17 DOJ Judges are hardly several Republican candidates, in fact these are all non partisan, furthermore the contents of the e-mails that were retrieved from the Ukraine has not been revealed as of yet, so your saying that all is well is pure nonsense. Now if you want to argue with the Washington Post of Watergate fame, be my guest, because you are in LA LA land Hacked e-mails indicate that Hillary Clinton used a domain registered the day of her Senate hearings

When the Pentagon gets hacked, a Navy Seal team can be sent to investigate, with explosives. When Hilary Clintons network was hacked, no one knew, except for the hackers. If it were me, I would stick with the Seal team, but Hilly just can't understand how the government works.

Next

---
I did not say "all is well"; I don't rush to preferred conclusions like partisans do. Do YOU have inside info from those FBI/DOJ investigators?

I'm keeping an open mind; that's why I referred to PolitiFact's conclusion, which sounds reasonable at this time.
Here's their link if you want more info:

Hillary Clinton's emails: classified or not?

---

---

---

Our conclusion

You think she is still qualified to be president?

---
Qualified is relative.
I don't think Bush Jr was qualified, although he was a governor.
I can't imagine Trump or Carson being qualified either, based on their temperament or view on religion.
In comparison, I'd prefer Hillary, unless she's convicted of a felony.

---

---

---

Our conclusion

In IT Security speak, it is all about the forensics, not the evidence. You people are somewhere caught between a state of Hope and Denial......not a good mindset for IT Security.

---

---

---

Our conclusion

In IT Security speak, it is all about the forensics, not the evidence. You people are somewhere caught between a state of Hope and Denial......not a good mindset for IT Security.

---
You don't know enough about IT Security systems or "cybersecurity", apparently.
Forensics comes into play after the system is breached. So yes, how was the email system(s) hacked? Forensic analysis seeks evidence.

Cybersecurity starts with policies & risk management. That is where the "classified or not" investigation is focused on now.

---

---

---

Our conclusion

Anything top secret was given to her in hard copy when she was in her secure gvt office, and if being discussed among several in mail form, it was done only on a secure IN HOUSE mail system and not sent on the net or through .gov email system.

According to the neocon right, the Ukraine is our friend. What's the problem?

lolol
she didn't use an email service of anyone's, so exactly how could she have been hacked or anything sent to the Ukraine...?

she had her own private email server, not a paid email service when she was secretary of state....

thus the op is bull crud, as usual.

Last edited:
All of you Left loons are all of the sudden IT security experts when it comes to Clintoon's email server. Ok, since you hit shits are so secure in your thinking that nothing was compromised, tell us what you know about the following when it comes to the server;

- was it single factor or two factor authentication?

- when the data was in transit, was the transmission 256 AES? Was the storage 256 AES encrypted?

- was the hardware running the server FIPS 140-2 certified?

- were the software protections Common Criteria certified? If so, what level?

- how many security audits were done annually? If so who did it and what was the criteria?

- what/ who were the vendors that provided firewall, IPS, VPN, Content Filter, application control, zero day malware protection?

- did she POP and SMTP communications to her email server from her mobile device? What where the protections used on the device?

All of you Left loons are all of the sudden IT security experts when it comes to Clintoon's email server. Ok, since you hit shits are so secure in your thinking that nothing was compromised, tell us what you know about the following when it comes to the server;

- was it single factor or two factor authentication?

- when the data was in transit, was the transmission 256 AES? Was the storage 256 AES encrypted?

- was the hardware running the server FIPS 140-2 certified?

- were the software protections Common Criteria certified? If so, what level?

- how many security audits were done annually? If so who did it and what was the criteria?

- what/ who were the vendors that provided firewall, IPS, VPN, Content Filter, application control, zero day malware protection?

- did she POP and SMTP communications to her email server from her mobile device? What where the protections used on the device?
this op, in this thread, says that a Company that hillary used as secretary of state for her email was hacked back in 2010?, and because this company was hacked, the hillary's email sent while secretary of state was hacked and sent to the ukraine.

I CALL BULL CRUD

because.........drum roll............

she never used an outside company as her email provider when she was secretary of state....

drum roll again.......

she used HER OWN PRIVATE server for emailing, NOT THIS OUTSIDE SERVICE in the op, when she was Secretary of state, so, as said, the op, is full of crud up to his eyeballs with this fabricated story...

and so far, there is no indication that her private server was hacked. It was not wiped clean by her either, as claimed by the right, so i am certain, whomever in the gvt that has her server, and storage disc now, has been going over it with a fine tooth comb.

as said before. TOP SECRET INFO was handled IN HOUSE and in house only, with NO emails on .gov over the internet for anyone with info in hand, nor on her server.... it was sent via hard copy to her, or via a completely separate IN HOUSE ONLY, TOP SECRET inter office mail system that the gvt has specifically for top secret info....that does not go out in to the cyber world.

Care4all, you seem to be in psychological denial, Hillary Clinton did not have a .gov e-mail as secretary of state. Hillary Clintons e-mail as secretary was [email protected]. All of her e-mails came in and out on this e-mail, to a private server that the DOJ did not even know existed. So please check your facts.

The hacker was from the Ukraine he was not he Ukraine. The e-mails were put up for bid, Obama was offered the sale for $500,000, he refused to deal with a terrorist. So the answer to your question is money, the Ukrainian hacker sold this info to the highest bidders for money. Are you saying that this is not real? Because the FBI has all of this in possession. Hillary Clinton's 'hacked' Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE
The only thing worse than losing sensitive information is some grub publishing it

as said before. TOP SECRET INFO was handled IN HOUSE and in house only, with NO emails on .gov over the internet for anyone with info in hand, nor on her server.... it was sent via hard copy to her, or via a completely separate IN HOUSE ONLY, TOP SECRET inter office mail system that the gvt has specifically for top secret info....that does not go out in to the cyber world.
So you believe everything she says?

Forum List

Back