Trump leads Fiorina in post-debate CNN poll

She had a fantastic night. Trump dropped 8 points from the previous CNN poll and Carson dropped 5. Fiorina jumped 11. She certainly had an impact

AND TODAY'S NBC poll trying to PUSh Fio-RINO!!!!...The DONALD MORE THAN DOUBLE little Carly's count!

• Carly Fiorina Won GOP Debate, but Trump Still Leads (Trump 29%, Carson 14%, Fio-RINO 11%)
    NBC News ^ | 9/20/15 | JOHN LAPINSKI and ALLISON KOPICKI
    More than a third of Republican voters say that Carly Fiorina performed best in the Wednesday night debate on CNN. But debate performances don't translate into vote preference overnight, and Donald Trump maintains his position at the top of the Republican pack, according to the latest NBC News online survey conducted by SurveyMonkey from Wednesday through Friday. Debates alone rarely move poll numbers in big ways, and Trump continues to lead the crowded field with 29 percent of Republican and independent voters who lean Republican saying they would cast their vote for him. Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina remain on...

What!!?? Trump is still leading?!!

3663d6f4006208e801efde55eb4389be.gif

Carly Fiorina jumped in the polls because she passionately LIED about Planned Parenthood and charged up the GOP base...

Scum leading scum...

Trump was like watching a clown, it's sad that so many main stream Republicans got behind that. I guess the good news is the Republicans with substance, those that look for and talk about policy finally brought to light how poor of a candidate Trump is/was.... again.... because he always runs.

Carly Fiorina jumped in the polls because she passionately LIED about Planned Parenthood and charged up the GOP base...

Scum leading scum...

You tell them Barfum, There has to be a reason and YOU nailed it.... Just love the passion of the demented leftist... Bet he got WET posting that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Tell you what Vagina-lantee...tell me WHEN you right wing turds will tell the truth? WHY is everything from the right LIES and manufactured?

Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace
Rod Serling

Carly Fiorina is ahead of Trump in New Hamshire the second primary state--from real REGISTERED REPUBLICANS there--and it's not a straw poll. It's a much larger sampling of Republican voters in that state than 800 random phones calls going all over the country.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Carly Fiorina clearly ran away with the 2nd debate--and it's showing. She also won the 1st earlier debate.

I don't how TRUMP explains to his supporters what he said yesterday. 'I LOVE MUSLIMS, AND ABSOLUTELY I WOULD PUT ONE IN MY CABINET".
Trump: I'd consider a Muslim for my Cabinet - CNNPolitics.com

DONALD TRUMP supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

If you IDIOTS would stop listening to Rush Limpass--and all the other talking heads and start doing your own homework, you'll find that DONALD TRUMP is no conservative. He has flip-flopped on every single issue so many times--you can't even count them all.

He blasted Republicans in 2012 for their loss, citing them being too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for their loss.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

images

Last edited:
Who wouldn't pay good money to see Fiorina debate Clinton? It would be epic and quite possibly the most one sided debate in the history of presidential debates.............

You are delusional. What gives you the idea that Fiorina can debate well? She's very light on policy and has no command of the issues. She'd get creamed.

Forum List

Back