Hillary's Defeat Tour Will Never End

Is she off her meds again?

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif
. That's the twitch she developed after getting the news that Monica stole her lightening. LOL

We members who have been here a while understand your penis envy in regard to our size!

Yes, if you are talking about my english. I agree with you. Yours is better. If you mean raw intelligence... I woudn't be so sure if I were you.You still haven't written here anything of substance. Just a thousand cuss words that tell me more about your personality than any post full of flowery adjectives.

ps I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed. :) Hope not all americans here are as gunless as you are.

We members who have been here a while understand your penis envy in regard to our size!

Yes, if you are talking about my english. I agree with you. Yours is better. If you mean raw intelligence... I woudn't be so sure if I were you.You still haven't written here anything of substance. Just a thousand cuss words that tell more about you than any post full of flowery adjectives.

ps I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed. :) Hope not all americans here are as gunless as you are.
You gave yourself away by pointing out or levels of membership. We never brought that up you did. So it must be on your mind. You are trying to discount what we have earned because of your short comings.
Which no doubt makes you a fucking liberal for trying to instill guilt for our earned awards.

Each member no matter the color the faith or gender earns those fucking ratings bitch. And for some cyber pussy to come in here and try to instill guilt over them to advance your hollow dictates don't play here.
And while I maybe the first here to tell you to go fuck yourself for your horse shit comments I can tell with all certainly that I will not be the last.

Fury

I wouldn't have brough that up (levels of membeship), if you had not bossed me around.

Do you really that .... to believe that I envy you cause you have "platinum badge"? Who you are in real life is what really matters, not some bullshit ranks on the internet.

Don't be ridiculous, I jus put you in your place because you are too arrogant and instead of proving your point, cuss like a kindergartener. That's all.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have brough that up (levels of membeship), if you had not bossed me around.

Do you really that .... to believe that I envy you cause you have "platinum badge"? Who you are in real life is what really matters, not some bullshit ranks on the internet.

Don't be ridiculous, I jus put you in your place because you are too arrogant and instead of proving your point, cuss like a kindergartener. That's all.
Welcome to America fuck tard! It's English!

Is anybody as fed up as I am about Hillary's victimhood?

As a russian, I must tell y' all you as a nation are really really hysterically funny.
Yep, we've spent over a century perfecting our comedy act and we're damn proud of all the laughs we earn....

Of course we're still not even close to topping the 70 year vaudeville production commonly known as the USSR so you Russians are still the global kings of comedy, although the North Koreans are hot on your heels.

Your eloquence renders me speechless. :)

I rememer you saying that you are going to give me a lesson.

The lesson you've inadvertantly taught me here is this, "do not pay any attention to "levels of membeship', no number of posts or badges can turn a clueless nincompoop into a racional thinking human being.

A platinum member may have posted thousands of posts and proudly wears a platinum badge on his chest, but it doesn't make him any smarte nor does it mean that he is worth listening to.

Last edited:
Russians are still the global kings of comedy,

Couldn't agree more. I'm actually thinking that Russia has no future and it makes me really sad. We have a bunch of corrupt and self serving politicians/oligarchs who are all obedient puppets of one man. Putin is not our worst president, btw, he surpasses Trump in many ways, but the system that he deliberately built to control everyone and everything is destroying Russia from inside. I shudder to think what will hapen when he passes away. A new tzar?

Besides, some regions of our country (especially Chechnya) act like completely independent states both politically and militarilly. For example, Chechnya hasn't broken away from Russia yet because Putin has been ruling the country with an iron hand and appointed "his man" as the leader of the region. Kadyrov suppresses any opposition in the region and is paid handsomely for that.

Millions of russians live in poverty but instead of tackling these economic issues, Russia is pretending to be a superpower and keeps wasting billions of rubles just to prove that we are a major political and military power in the world. Unfortunately, as of now, we have nukes and dreams and nothing else.

If America has been doing that for years and can pay for its military adventures, Russia cannot and it will eventually cause an economic collapse.

So we are a danger to ouselves. The usa doesn't even need to instigate a revolution in my country. Just watch us kill ourselves .

Last edited:

Your eloquence renders me speechless. :)

I rememer you saying that you are going to give me a lesson.

The lesson you've inadvertantly taught me here is this, "do not pay any attention to "levels of membeship', no number of posts or badges can turn a clueless nincompoop into a racional thinking human being.

A platinum member may have posted thousands of posts and proudly wears a platinum badge on his chest, but it doesn't make him any smarte nor does it mean that he is worth listening to.
I never said it made them smarter now did I idiot? I said idiot that we earned our levels and you were trying to guilt members for it. So instead of you being some low life liberal whiner why don't you earn it!

Oh I forgot you are a liberal so you figure it should be given to you! Awe no that's not the way it works. You want it? You earn it! We burned down our cyber welfare office months ago and we ain't planning on building a new one.

Is anybody as fed up as I am about Hillary's victimhood?

As a russian, I must tell y' all you as a nation are really really hysterically funny:rofl:you've voted a crazy person in the white house and now at least half of your population are desperately trying to write off their president's crackpot ideas and toddler babbling as slips of the tongue.

I don't really think that Putin (to tell the truth, I don't like him very much and do not approve of him acting like he owns the world) would have chosen a good-for-nothing bragging billionaire as his pawn to destroy the usa from inside. Trump cannot be turned into a mindless pawn, in his own little world he is a king and everything revolves around his inflated ego. See? The logic is fairely simple? A crazy "self proclaimed" king with zero intelligence is a liability rather than an asset for Russia. Making him your president is like shooting yourself in the foot.

As for Clinton, she doesn't deserve to be a president. She doesn't really know what american people want. I read her stolen emails, she even mentioned that she got so used to living a wealthy , comfortable life that she couldnt understand who her voters were - she grew apart from odinary people. (In Russia we say, "Сытый бедного не разумеет", which can be roughly translated into English as "A fat rich person cannot undestand the daily struggles of the poor", maybe she genuinely wants to see the world through the eyes of the poor but she just can't cause there has been is and always will be a huge divide between the ruling class and the ruled).

But still compared to an orange shimp toying around with ships, chops and pulling facts out of his hairy ass, she would do a much better job as a president.

ps: And one more thing, why dont you put an upper age limit for politicians who aim to become a president? Why did you end up choosing from two mentally and physically unhealthy president candidates ? That's the best you can do? I think anyone who is 20-25 yeras their junior would be a wiser choice just because you know that they are not going to fall apart at any moment.
I'll take being an American in lieu of being a Russian all day long. And I'd bet all the tens of millions of Russians murdered by Russians would too.

So we are a danger to ouselves. The usa doesn't even need to instigate a revolution in my country. Just watch us kill ourselves .

Yep, the United States and Russia have that in common, apparently Nation States are temporary constructs and the more aggressive and self serving they are, the more temporary they become.

It's too bad they all can't be like Switzerland, they just go about their business of doing business without messing with anybody else. :)

I never said it made them smarter now did I idiot? I said idiot that we earned our levels and you were trying to guilt members for it. So instead of you being some low life liberal whiner why don't you earn it!

I though English is your mother tongue. .:cuckoo: There are a lot of reading comprehension tests on the web. I beg you, take a couple of them. Do it now!

Sorry , I have no time nor inclination to break my post down for you into easily digested pieces.:bye1:

Last edited:
I'll take being an American in lieu of being a Russian all day long. And I'd bet all the tens of millions of Russians murdered by Russians would too.

I would be okay with that if it were true.

You pulled this "fact" out of your ass. I can also say that millions of americans want to be russians. See how stupid this sounds? Do you have any data to back up the theory "everybody-wants-to- be-american"?

Believe it or not, just a tiny fraction of russians want to come to the usa, the rest of us dream of creating our own America. America where downright liars wihtout a moral compass like Trump or Hillary Clinton would be laughed out of the room if they TOLD US that they were going to run for presidency.

Last edited:

I am ok with that.:gives: And I still want to be a russian though I do not approve of what's going on in my country.
Putin needs to kill more liberals. That being nice shit ain't working.

I understand that for most americans who know only English it might come as a shock that someone knows more than one language. But yes, there are people who know 3,4,5 languages and can use them not only to order a glass of beer at a bar but to hold meaningful andl intelligent conversations wiht people (on a range of subjects).
...still waiting for a intelligent conversation. So far you come across like an arrogant punk who somehow thinks his opinion matters.

Iceweasel, ok. What do you like about Trump? Tell me 5 things that set him apart from other politicians and money grabbers?

I'm actually much worse than you think. I belive that the very notion of nationality is obsolete and that we have to get rid of artificial boundaries that separate us as a human race.

Check it out: (I love some of his ideas)

Last edited:
I understand that for most americans who know only English it might come as a shock that someone knows more than one language. But yes, there are people who know 3,4,5 languages and can use them not only to order a glass of beer at a bar but to hold meaningful andl intelligent conversations wiht people (on a range of subjects).

/---- Learn English. It's all you need to know.

Forum List

Back