Hillary's Defeat Tour Will Never End

It would help yes.

Maybe I'm a stupid little boy, but isn't killing people bad?

Slaughtering people just because they hold different political or religious views doesn't solve anything.

In the long run It's going to make things even worse.

Violence leads to hatred and hatred generates even more hatred. Eventually you find yourself living in a society where you cannot trust anybody but yourself. (Does the phrase Stalin's Russia ring a bell?).

Let me quote Isaac Asimov's famous adage, "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Last edited:
It would help yes.

Maybe I'm a stupid little boy, but isn't killing people bad?

Slaughtering people just because they hold different political or religious views doesn't solve anything.

In the long run It's going to make things even worse.

Violence leads to hatred and hatred generates even more hatred. Eventually you find yourself living in a society where you cannot trust anybody but yourself. (Does the phrase Stalin's Russia ring a bell?).

Let me quote Isaac Asimov's famous adage, "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Democrats are a terrorist political party and should be treated as such.

Democrats are a terrorist political party and should be treated as such.

Ok, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Still I hope that you are just kidding because if you are not and most of Trump's supporters share your views on what it means to be a fully fledged democrat (a democrat= a terrorist), America is in deep shit.

/---- Learn English. It's all you need to know.

????
/---- A reply to this poster: I understand that for most americans who know only English it might come as a shock that someone knows more than one language. But yes, there are people who know 3,4,5 languages and can use them not only to order a glass of beer at a bar but to hold meaningful andl intelligent conversations wiht people (on a range of subjects).

/---- For crying out loud. Try and follow the thread. Some Euro guy bragged that he knows 5 - 7 languages and bashed Americans because we only speak English. I replied, Learn English. It's the only language you need to know. Can't make it any simpler.

I understand that for most americans who know only English it might come as a shock that someone knows more than one language. But yes, there are people who know 3,4,5 languages and can use them not only to order a glass of beer at a bar but to hold meaningful andl intelligent conversations wiht people (on a range of subjects).

Ohhhh gooooood another condescending asshole who thinks he is brighter than everyone because he speaks more than one language, real impressive. Now you can bore people in more languages. I don't care for Russia, or Russians, banning religions is very closed minded and absolutely unacceptable in the world today, however Russian mentality is behind most of the world by decades.

Forum List

Back