Hillary's a Satanist

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Back when Hillary was first lady, she would go home on the weekends to California with Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and some of the [inaudible] women, and they went to a church for witches. Witches,witches, witches…. You know that lady that was tryin’ to run for the Senate and sometimes she’d gone to some place where they did witch stuff? Hillary went to a church and worshiped Satan.

Just because she's a witch doesn't make her a Satanist. Let's be fair here.

And the article is filled with link after link to seek to prove the truth of the allegation. It can be read @ Clinton friend and assassin Larry Nichols: Hillary is a satanist

Hillary is a Hillaryist. The rules that apply to others don't apply to her.

Back when Hillary was first lady, she would go home on the weekends to California with Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and some of the [inaudible] women, and they went to a church for witches. Witches,witches, witches…. You know that lady that was tryin’ to run for the Senate and sometimes she’d gone to some place where they did witch stuff? Hillary went to a church and worshiped Satan.

Just because she's a witch doesn't make her a Satanist. Let's be fair here.

And the article is filled with link after link to seek to prove the truth of the allegation. It can be read @ Clinton friend and assassin Larry Nichols: Hillary is a satanist

This Larry Nichols?

In his statement, Nichols said: "It is time to call the fight I have with Bill Clinton over. . . . I set out to destroy him for what I believed happened to me."

Nichols, fired from his state job in 1988 for misconduct, sued Clinton over his dismissal and used his lawsuit to air rumors of adultery by Clinton. The lawsuit--in which Nichols named five women with whom Clinton allegedly had affairs--became the basis of a story last week in a supermarket tabloid, the Star, that set off the current scrutiny of Clinton's private life.

Clinton Accuser to Drop Lawsuit : Politics: Larry Nichols says case alleging infidelity by presidential candidate has 'gone way too far.' Arkansas governor and wife will appear on TV.

I just want to be sure we're talking about the guy who has already admitted that he is trying to destroy Clinton for a perceived slight.

Both Hillary and the Hussein are atheists, pretending to be Christians in order to get elected.

They could never worship anything other than themselves.

Forum List

Back