HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

Obama Nailed Osama. Boooosh only promised to bring him in TX Style.

Boosh assumed a surplus and almost immediately fucked it up. He, Bernanke and Paulson handed the biggest banks in the world almost a trillion dollars with no strings attached.

Government spending has flattened under Obama. Then there's the jobs:

Federal_Spending_Bush_Vs_Obama.png

change-in-total-private-employment-liberal-may-2011.png

Last edited:
This thread is not on the topic of Fast and Furious. Stop feeding the conspiracy trolls on both sides

It is a thread about how a cabinet member of this administration diverted from revealing the truth.

Showing how there is a pattern is not "hijacking" the thread....it is adding to the conversation.

So I again ask....do you plan to continue to divert from the final 2 questions of my post?

What was more important to Hillary that she had no time to read any cables from Benghazi?
okay, but ARGUING fast and furious itself is hijacking the thread

you all have gone far beyond drawing a correlation and such

now you know why we can't have good things around here. :rofl:

Truthmatters tossed in F and F into the debate....not me. She compared the "witch hunt" of benghaz to the "witch hunt of F and F....and how the right STILL THINKLS that there was not a legit F and F investigation; implying that there was.....so I responded by showing her how if she were correct and there were an F and F investigation, then would she please answer some of the basic open questions about F and F that are nowhere to be found on line.

So far, no one but a person on the left (TM) brought up F and F.

So then YOU opted to imply that I am a conspiracist regarding F and F...

So now TWO people on the left, yourself included, brought up F and F.

And then, of course, I responded with questions that are still open about F and F to show you that I am not a conspiracist.....I am one that wants to know what the answers are.

So two things...

first...
YOU and TM are the ones that did exactly what you criticized. Not me or anyone else.

second...
Humor me. You implied I am a conspiracist....so tell me.....who deemed that selling arms to the enemy of an ally (an act of war) was not worthy for the AG, the President or the Congress to know about it...and what was his/her reprimand?

and...

What was so much more important to the AG that he was sooooo busy that he did not have the 5 minutes to be briefed on the progress of an operation that involved the selling of arms to the enemy of an ally (deemed an act of war).

Last edited:
Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

Boosh assumed a surplus and almost immediately fucked it up. He, Bernanke and Paulson handed the biggest banks in the world almost a trillion dollars with no strings attached.

So your saying to excuse the cover-up because he killed osama as well as stood up to the banksters.........and lowered govt spending.

you believe this?

again, where is the hope and change by continuing to act in the same way as the past president?

That aint hope and change buddy, that's being bent over and ....well I am sure you can fugure out the rest.

So your saying to excuse the cover-up because he killed osama as well as stood up to the banksters.........and lowered govt spending.

you believe this?

again, where is the hope and change by continuing to act in the same way as the past president?

That aint hope and change buddy, that's being bent over and ....well I am sure you can fugure out the rest.

no. He cant.

you believe this?

Cover Up??? LMAO Hillary said "What Difference Does It Make"

What do you people want.....her blood?

Just keep it up....if you think Romulus took an ass kicking just wait till next time.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

AND:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

............................COMPARE THE MIDDLE vs UPPER 1%..........................

image4297.jpg

...............UNEQUAL DISTRIBUTION.................

84216861.jpg

...................................................TAX RATES.......................................................

3.jpg

......................................MIDDLE CLASS-NO BENEFITS........................................

Chart-Union-Membership1-600x250.png

......................................Debt By President..................................
national-debt-by-president.gif

Last edited:

Spoken just like a Campbell, no wonder you people have such a foul reputation. Nothing but grasping opportunists the lot of you.

you believe this?

Just keep it up....if you think Romulus took an ass kicking just wait till next time.

Riiight....nothing to see here, just Obama's version of Iran-Contra. Otherwise, nothing at all.

you believe this?

Riiight....nothing to see here, just Obama's version of Iran-Contra. Otherwise, nothing at all.

In the attack on the American Marines barracks...Beiruit Lebanon in 1983 the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II. After Reagan had been handed the coordinates of where the Hezbollah was holed up.......guess what, he pulled all our military personnel out of the country. The beginning of terrorist strikes against the United States. One set of balls right there and none of the rest might have ever happened.

Who cares if Libyans sell weopons to others? Why do you right wingers act is if you control them , they have every right to do what they want with their weopons.

And no, they weren't sent to Turkey, Turkey has some of the best weapons in the world, Libyan arms were light.

Lots of weopons were smuggled through Egypt to Gaza 24/7 in tunnels and Hamas was able to arm themselves enough to deter Israel from massacring their civilians. Good for them that they don't have to deal with that anymore.

In the attack on the American Marines barracks...Beiruit Lebanon in 1983 the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II. After Reagan had been handed the coordinates of where the Hezbollah was holed up.......guess what, he pulled all our military personnel out of the country. The beginning of terrorist strikes against the United States. One set of balls right there and none of the rest might have ever happened.

The US was bombing Lebanon the whole time, they did it for Israel, ask any veteran who was stationed in Lebanon during that time. The US shouldn't have occupied their land or intervened.

wow, another thread gone off the rails.

wtf ever happened to this place? was it always this bad?

As I said AND proved in post 202.....YOU are the one who took the thread off the rails...

So I will post the proof again...

Truthmatters compared the "witch hunt" of benghazi to the "witch hunt of F and F....and how the right STILL THINKS that there was not a legit F and F investigation; implying that there was a legit investigation.....so I responded by showing her how if she were correct and there were an F and F investigation, then would she please answer some of the basic open questions about F and F that are nowhere to be found on line.

At that point, no one but a person on the left (TM) brought up F and F.

So then YOU opted to imply in a post responding to mine that I am a conspiracist regarding F and F...

So now TWO people on the left, yourself included, brought up F and F.

And then, of course, I responded with questions that are still open about F and F to show you that I am not a conspiracist.....I am one that wants to know what the answers are.

So two things...

first...
YOU and TM are the ones that did exactly what you criticized. Not me or anyone else.

second...

Humor me. You implied I am a conspiracist....so tell me.....who deemed that selling arms to the enemy of an ally (an act of war) was not worthy for the AG, the President or the Congress to know about it...and what was his/her reprimand?

and...

What was so much more important to the AG that he was sooooo busy that he did not have the 5 minutes to be briefed on the progress of an operation that involved the selling of arms to the enemy of an ally (deemed an act of war).

Forum List

Back