HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

Riiight....nothing to see here, just Obama's version of Iran-Contra. Otherwise, nothing at all.

In the attack on the American Marines barracks...Beiruit Lebanon in 1983 the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II. After Reagan had been handed the coordinates of where the Hezbollah was holed up.......guess what, he pulled all our military personnel out of the country. The beginning of terrorist strikes against the United States. One set of balls right there and none of the rest might have ever happened.

The US was bombing Lebanon the whole time, they did it for Israel, ask any veteran who was stationed in Lebanon during that time. The US shouldn't have occupied their land or intervened.

If Reagan had simply given the kill order and wiped out the whole goddamned bunch other terrorists would have never been emboldened to attack us. I'm 78 years old. I was watching the every day happenings back then as close or closer than any of you phucks ever have.

Cover Up??? LMAO Hillary said "What Difference Does It Make"

What do you people want.....her blood?

Just keep it up....if you think Romulus took an ass kicking just wait till next time.

Riiight....nothing to see here, just Obama's version of Iran-Contra. Otherwise, nothing at all.

In the attack on the American Marines barracks...Beiruit Lebanon in 1983 the death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, along with sixty Americans injured, representing the deadliest single-day death toll for the United States Marine Corps since the Battle of Iwo Jima of World War II. After Reagan had been handed the coordinates of where the Hezbollah was holed up.......guess what, he pulled all our military personnel out of the country. The beginning of terrorist strikes against the United States. One set of balls right there and none of the rest might have ever happened.

Beirut was something like had never happened before... But if you are Suggesting that a Response would have stopped it or that the lack of caused more then where was all the Terror for the rest of Reagan as Compared with Clinton?...

Here's a quick list from Wiki and you tell me:

1980–1989
A smoke cloud rises from the 1983 bombed American barracks at Beirut International Airport, which killed 242. 18 April 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization, 63 dead, 120 injured[1]
14 June 1985 – TWA Flight 847 was an international Trans World Airlines flight, which was hijacked by members of Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad. 1 dead.
7 July 1989 – Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim. 16 dead

[edit] 1990–1999
Osama bin Laden (1957–2011) was the founder of Al-Qaeda, the jihadist organization responsible for many high profile attacks, including the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings and the September 11 attacks.
The 1996 Khobar Towers bombing by Hezbollah Al-Hejaz killed 19 Americans, one Saudi, and wounded 372. 26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.
13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 257 dead, 713 injured.
6 April 1994 – Afula Bus suicide bombing, Afula. 8 dead
13 April 1994 – Hadera bus station suicide bombing, Hadera. 5 dead
19 October 1994 – Dizengoff Street bus bombing, Tel Aviv. 22 dead
24 December 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
24 July 1995 – Ramat Gan bus 20 bombing, Ramat Gan. 6 dead
21 August 1995 – Ramat Eshkol bus bombing, Jerusalem. 4 dead
25 February and 3 March 1996 – Jaffa Road bus bombings, Jerusalem. 45 dead, 55 injured
March 4, 1996 – Dizengoff Center suicide bombing, Tel Aviv. 13 dead
25 June 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
21 March 1997 – Café Apropo bombing, Tel Aviv. 3 dead
30 July 1997 – 1997 Mahane Yehuda Market Bombings, Jerusalem. 16 dead
4 September 1997 – Ben Yehuda Street Bombing, Jerusalem. 5 dead
17 November 1997 – Luxor attack, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attack tourists at Egypts famous Luxor Ruins. 62 killed, 26 injured.
14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode within a 12 km radius. 46 killed and over 200 injured.
7 August 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
4–16 September 1999 – The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow, and Volgodonsk. The explosions occurred in Buynaksk on 4 September, Moscow on 9 and 13 September, and Volgodonsk on 16 September. 293 dead, 1000+ injured. Several other bombs were defused in Moscow at the time.[2]

[edit] 2000–2009
The north face of Two World Trade Center (south tower) immediately after being struck by United Airlines Flight 175
Hasib Hussain, who detonated the bus bomb in Tavistock Square in the 7 July 2005 London bombings, is captured on CCTV leaving
One of the bomb-damaged coaches at the Mahim station in Mumbai during the 11 July 2006 train bombings 5 August 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombingskilling 18 [3]
USS Cole bombing at a Yemen port, October 12, 2000. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.

Clinton seemed to have a handle on Terror eh?...

:)

peace...

The US was bombing Lebanon the whole time, they did it for Israel, ask any veteran who was stationed in Lebanon during that time. The US shouldn't have occupied their land or intervened.

If Reagan had simply given the kill order and wiped out the whole goddamned bunch other terrorists would have never been emboldened to attack us. I'm 78 years old. I was watching the every day happenings back then as close or closer than any of you phucks ever have.

I'm Palestinian and I know what happened in Lebanon, we know that the US military was bombing Lebanon in many strikes. It wasn't Israel only. Reagan should have never intervened and not expected anyone to fight back. 'Peacekeeping' forces is just a whitewash, everyone knows that there.

I'm Palestinian and I know what happened in Lebanon, we know that the US military was bombing Lebanon in many strikes. It wasn't Israel only. Reagan should have never intervened and not expected anyone to fight back. 'Peacekeeping' forces is just a whitewash, everyone knows that there.

Bottom line is that we never had any goddamned business over there to start with. It's called oil. It there was no oil there you can bet your ass we would have nver been there.

Bottom line is that we never had any goddamned business over there to start with. It's called oil. It there was no oil there you can bet your ass we would have nver been there.

Yeah I know that, that's the point I was trying to make.......:cool:

Guess what the message was that Winston Churchill sent to Franklin Roosevelt when all the powers to be were negotiating at the end of WW2? "Divide It Any Way You Choose But Do Not Interfere With Our Existing Oil Arrangements."

Last edited:

Guess what the message was that Winston Churchill sent to Franklin Roosevelt when all the powers to be were negotiating at the end of WW2? "Divide It Any Way You Choose But Do Not Interfere With Our Existing Oil Agreements."

You tell me......:cool:

Hillary Clinton ended up making the GOP questioners look like complete imbeciles

Kinda reminded me of the gun nuts on Piers Morgan. That Alex Jones guy could have been charged with malicious intent in some settings. He's like an armed Rush Limbaugh. He told Piers that he owns 50 weapons. This is the interview:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yet another event of which the GOP has convinced itself it can take political advantage. Fox and the talk show hosts will make it a top ongoing story, devoting every last nook & cranny of available news time to it.

The righties will jump up & down and scream about this for a while until they (finally) realize it's not going anywhere, and they'll find another shiny object with which to play.

Tedious. Like clockwork.

Hillary Clinton ended up making the GOP questioners look like complete imbeciles

Lets see....

She takes responsibility for the situation....yet she was not aware of many things so there for she is not accountable.

SO who is accountable? Seems no one.

There were a multitude of shortcomings in her department and they received unbiased advice to correct them, yet no one is accountable for the fact that such basic and irresponsible shortcomings existed...such as cables regarding security concerns in a country that is in a very sensitive transition in the heart of the most volatile region in the world were intercepted by underlings and addressed by underlings without it reaching someone who would be...well....accountable......... is a serious sign of incompetence and a lack of good leadership.

And the likes of you are fine with those answers.

No. Hillary did not make the GOP questioners look like imbeciles. They simply asked her the questions.

They looked like imbeciles to only those that wanted them to look like imbiciles...such as you.

However, what she did do is capitalize on the fact that her "suppoters" are imbeciles and will walk away from the hearings saying "see, she had all of the answers"....when, in fact, you still have none of them....you just think you do....and she knew you would.

Last edited:

Lets see....

She takes responsibility for the situation....yet she was not aware of many things so there for she is not accountable.

There were a multitude of shortcomings in her department and they received unbiased advice to correct them, yet no one is accountable for the fact that such basic and irresponsible shortcomings existed...such as cables regarding security concerns in a country that is in a very sensitive transition in the heart of the most volatile region in the world were intercepted by underlings and addressed by underlings without it reaching someone who would be...well....accountable......... is a serious sign of incompetence and a lack of good leadership.

No. Hillary did not make the GOP questioners look like imbeciles. They simply asked her the questions.

They looked like imbeciles to only those that wanted them to look like imbiciles...such as you.

However, what she did do is capitalize on the fact that her "suppoters" are imbeciles and will walk away from the hearings saying "see, she had all of the answers"....when, in fact, you still have none of them....you just think you do....and she knew you would.

LOL....when Rand Paul said, "If I Had Been The President"

Hillary's opening line in her response was, "I'm The Secretary!"

I loved that!

Lets see....

No they didn't.

They made judgements and tried to vilify her.

Fucking Rand and the boys were accusing her of watching Americans die in "real time" and shipping arms to Turkey.

Gotta love it.

Lets see....

I loved that!

it was an example of her blurting something out without understanding where he was going.

To me that is a knee jerk reaction...and the inability to comprehend others.

Why would you love that? I thought you support her?

Lets see....

No they didn't.

They made judgements and tried to vilify her.

Fucking Rand and the boys were accusing her of watching Americans die in "real time" and shipping arms to Turkey.

Gotta love it.

I noticed how you and Campbell are making "attacks" on the questioners but not addressing the meaning of the post...which is as much as youy beleive you got answers, you didnt. And she knew you would think you got answers...and she knew you would blast the questioners....

For example.....

the Secretary of State needed an indepndent advisory board to tell her....

"next time you get a cable from an Ambassador regaridng serious security concerns in a country that is in a very sensitive and somewhat voltile trasnsition in a region where jihadists roam and gather freely, you should make sure those cables get to someone who knows what to do with the information?"

I mean...really?

It doesnt bother you that they did not already know such logic already?

Curious...what cables DID she read that her subordinates believed were more important and should be presented to her?

Who is accountable for such negligence?

Usually...it is the leader.

Lets see....

I loved that!

it was an example of her blurting something out without understanding where he was going.

I do support her and your reading on the hearings was obviously picked up from Faux News:

Last edited:
Dont you get it?

She said mistakes were made and we are inplementing new procedures to correct them.

Fine....I am good with that for the mistkaes that arose due to unusual and unexpected scenarios.

But for people to deem cables asking for heightened security in such a volatile region as not important enough for the SoS to read is not something that "needs to be fixed"...it is somethging that needs to raise serious concern.

They did not know that already?

I loved that!

I do support her and your reading on the hearings was obviously picked up from Faux News:
So first you attack the questioners...then you attack Fox News while mildly trying to insult me.

Yet you refuse to address the fact that you still have no answers.

I am not shocked.

Forum List

Back