Hillary To Get Tossed By Dems.

Wait.....you mean there's going to be more than one candidate in a presidential primary?!

Well, shit. That's never happens.

The Dems will choose the candidate with the most mainstream, centrist appeal. Because that is how you win elections.

Hillary is likely to be that person, but she is a divisive figure. It wouldn't surprise me if another candidate could gather more support.

No, you're missing the point. There is always opposition and differing opinions in a primary race with no incumbent. When we're talking about the presidency, even most incumbents face opposition.

Your assumptions of unanimity are an imaginary pipe dream.

Wait.....you mean there's going to be more than one candidate in a presidential primary?!

Well, shit. That's never happens.

Conservatives seem shocked by the concept.

I am not convinced that Hilary will run. She was exhausted after SoS- another election campaign would be even more grueling.

But is there a good Democratic Governor who could be an alternative?

The Dems will choose the candidate with the most mainstream, centrist appeal. Because that is how you win elections.

Hillary is likely to be that person, but she is a divisive figure. It wouldn't surprise me if another candidate could gather more support.

Its happened before. But she's coming in with much more experience this time around. She was a president's wife and a single term senator. Now she's got direct foreign policy experience and even more name recognition. Plus, she polls best against every likely GOP challenger.

But then....she did in 2008 too. So nothing in certain.

I am not convinced that Hilary will run. She was exhausted after SoS- another election campaign would be even more grueling.

Are you kidding? She's taken a nap already. That woman wants the office. She'll run.

No, you're missing the point. There is always opposition and differing opinions in a primary race with no incumbent. When we're talking about the presidency, even most incumbents face opposition.

Your assumptions of unanimity are an imaginary pipe dream.
You've missed the point completely. As per usual.

Its happened before. But she's coming in with much more experience this time around. She was a president's wife and a single term senator. Now she's got direct foreign policy experience and even more name recognition. Plus, she polls best against every likely GOP challenger.

She has far more negatives. Hell, her own party doesnt like her. And how anyone can support that lying incompetent bitch is beyond me.

Hey, they threw her under the bus in 2008, why wouldn't they do it again? It's a cut-throat party and it would be poetic justice if Hillary was slammed to the mat by her own party. She reminds me of Al Gore, spent his entire life preparing to be president, then got punked by Dubya.

She has far more negatives. Hell, her own party doesnt like her. And how anyone can support that lying incompetent bitch is beyond me.
Well, Rabid, there is much that is beyond you. But, you will enjoy bitching for the next 8 years about President Hillary.

Hey, they threw her under the bus in 2008, why wouldn't they do it again? It's a cut-throat party and it would be poetic justice if Hillary was slammed to the mat by her own party.

Her party didn't throw her under the bus. She ran a bad campaign and didn't understand that most of her party was against the war she continued to advocate for. IN short, Democrats got what they voted for, a guy who said the war was a bad idea and kept his promise to put an end to it.

She reminds me of Al Gore, spent his entire life preparing to be president, then got punked by Dubya.

Well, you call it "punked', I call it stealing an election and ignoring the will of the people. But look how well Dubya turned out for the country- Wars, Recessions, natural disasters, underwater mortgages, busted 401K's.

Man, he certainly showed us, didn't he.

I don't know, if she brings back the guys who were running things under her husband, I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 or 2000 back and so would most Americans.
Because government created the dot com boom, right?

Hey, they threw her under the bus in 2008, why wouldn't they do it again? It's a cut-throat party and it would be poetic justice if Hillary was slammed to the mat by her own party. She reminds me of Al Gore, spent his entire life preparing to be president, then got punked by Dubya.
yeah, It was great seeing Mittens let down by his party....

I don't know, if she brings back the guys who were running things under her husband, I would LOVE to have my life from 1999 or 2000 back and so would most Americans.
It did start taking off around 1995. I had so much work I had to actually turn some down...

Forum List

Back