Attacks on Herschal Walker

Are still perfectly appropriate and warranted; again, like Trump, Walker is unfit to hold any public office.

Like Trump, Walker has no understanding of the law, Constitution, or sound, responsible governance.
aka He will not kneel to you................oh well.

Making a prediction. Based on the fact the people HATE the DNC right now......

Let me repeat. Meet your next Senator.
If this guy becomes the next Senator from Georgia it will speak volumes about the folks of Georgia, since I vote in Georgia he damn sure won't be getting my vote.

How do you vote for a guy who lies more than Donald Trump.

If this guy becomes the next Senator from Georgia it will speak volumes about the folks of Georgia, since I vote in Georgia he damn sure won't be getting my vote.

How do you vote for a guy who lies more than Donald Trump.
meet-your-new-35aefd7a0e.jpg

I wouldn't say this was racist exactly, since the person who wrote it is black.

He really did go for the throat. I'm surprise he didn't call him Senator Uncle Tom. That's clearly what was being implied.

Making a prediction. Based on the fact the people HATE the DNC right now......

Let me repeat. Meet your next Senator.
People actually don't hate the DNC. But if all your information comes from the right, that's what you believe.

I wouldn't say this was racist exactly, since the person who wrote it is black.

He really did go for the throat. I'm surprise he didn't call him Senator Uncle Tom. That's clearly what was being implied.
That's what Walker is. Why do you guys think we must accept blacks who repeat the beliefs of white racists?

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.
Herschel Who? :laugh:

That's what Walker is. Why do you guys think we must accept blacks who repeat the beliefs of white racists?
You won’t accept him because he doesn’t get on his knees for massa Xiden like you and superdumbro do. Your racism is glaring.

Forum List

Back