Hillary takes the fall for our ambassadors assassination, what say you?

What does she mean "security" is not a matteer for the president? All matters are part of the president's concern! The is Obama's State Department, is it not? That what those intelligence briefings are for! That is what cabinet meetings are for!

The buck stops with the president! He may not like it...but that where it ends!

So who was it that came up with the "Vido cover up? Was that Hillary? She said she is responsible for not having enough security..she and Obama should be responsible for that....yes. They should have talked about security leading up to 9/11 and those requests should have been honored. Heads should roll! Kennedy and Lamb should be history.

But let's get back to 9/11. Did Hillary talk to Lamb and get the whole story of what happened? Who told her to talk about the video? Was it the president or did she come up with that on her own? That is what we want to know now!

Well, you have to blame yourself for this mess. You put that dolt i the White House.

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's worldwide security protection program -- well below the $2.15  billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration's request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans' proposed cuts to her department would be "detrimental to America's national security" -- a charge Republicans rejected.

GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding

Once again Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton. Seems there is history there.

eat-crow.jpg

Apparently you do not know that a senior State Dept official testified under oath before Congress last week that funding was not an issue with the decision to deny more security at the Benghazi Embassy.

Don't kid yourself, He knows, he just doesn't care about the Truth.
Of course Deany knows he's lying

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

Wonder what the payoff is for her willingness to fall on her sword.

Well it looks like this answered what Obama would do with the 3 A.m. phone call. He forwarded it to Hillary. :cool:
Two quick questions tho. If Hillary is stepping up to take responsibility, why did it take three weeks for her to step forward?
How wussy is it for Barack to be hiding behind Hillary?

Hillary: The Buck stops here.

Obama: It's everyone else's fault.

Hillary should be president...how could you dolts elect this amateur president?

The left totally abandoned Hillary when Obama became a democratic nominee for President. It was shameful.

I agree with koshergrl, Hillary doesn't give without getting something in return.

Apparently you do not know that a senior State Dept official testified under oath before Congress last week that funding was not an issue with the decision to deny more security at the Benghazi Embassy.

Lying about what? There are hundreds of embassies all over the world. The president is supposed to know what goes on at each one every day. And they all ask for more money.

Pity Republicans weren't this concerned when that other Clinton warned them about...Oh, what was it they were warned about?

Lying about what? There are hundreds of embassies all over the world. The president is supposed to know what goes on at each one every day. And they all ask for more money.

Pity Republicans weren't this concerned when that other Clinton warned them about...Oh, what was it they were warned about?

This embassy was attacked twice in the previous months and it is in a fresh war zone. But like Obama I bet you didn't know that either huh?

Idiot

She's not falling on a sword. She's planning her campaign.

She will play this into a huge Hillary Moment. Obama is going to end up looking like a fool, she's done with him.

I disagree. I think she was told to do this to save Obama's campaign.
Last week I stated that this issue was not going way and that Obama would have to answer for it in the next debate which is of course on foreign policy.
I think now that Hillary has fallen on her sword, Obama thinks Romney will have to allow Obama to simply move on from this.
I think Romney should go hard at Obama on this and make Obama throw Clinton under the bus on national tv. It would make Obama look like a coward and like he's picking on a woman.
If it were me I'd go right for the jugular on this.

The governor from my state (Maryland) Martin O'Malley is being weaned for 2016. The POS has screwed up this state so much, he will now try and to it to the entire country. He has increased taxes and fees 24 times here, and chased out dozens of businesses, including 5 major corporations.

Really?

"Maryland schools have been ranked No. 1 in the nation by a leading education publication for the fourth year in a row, earning a grade of B+ compared to the national average of C."

State School Rankings | Maryland ranked no. 1 in schools again - Baltimore Sun

Income Ranking;

Maryland number 1.

List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This embassy was attacked twice in the previous months and it is in a fresh war zone. But like Obama I bet you didn't know that either huh?

Idiot

I guess this was all not important enough to make it to a presidential brief. Oh wait...
Reuters: State Dep’t suspected in April that Libyan guards at Benghazi consulate had tried to attack it « Hot Air

Reuters: State Dep’t suspected in April that Libyan guards at Benghazi consulate had tried to attack it
State Department officials suspected that two Libyan guards hired by its own security contractor were behind an April incident in which a homemade bomb was hurled over the wall of the special mission in Benghazi, according to official emails obtained by Reuters…

The April attack illustrated concerns among some U.S. officials in Libya that hiring local residents for embassy guard duties could in itself raise security issues.

The emails identified one of the suspects in that incident as a former employee of Blue Mountain Group who had been fired four days earlier for vandalism, and said the other was still working for the company. Both were unarmed guards who performed routine security tasks, such as screening visitors.

When you have a President and Vice President who don't take responsibility for anything that is wrong with America. This isn't shock me at all

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's worldwide security protection program -- well below the $2.15  billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration's request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans' proposed cuts to her department would be "detrimental to America's national security" -- a charge Republicans rejected.

GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding

Once again Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton. Seems there is history there.

eat-crow.jpg

According to the State Department there was plenty of money, why are you trying to blame this on Republicans when Hillary is saying they had nothing to do with it.

Liberals... Will take it in the ass for the agenda. They'll blow a fucking Horse if they have to.

Hillary & Bill are a serious threat to America.. Bill is Obby's Boss and leader of the Democratic Party which is no longer JFK's idea of a Democrat. Communist is more like it.

Did you folks see Sharptons reaction to Mathews suggesting Clinton was the party leader.. he came unglued. What a bunch of fucking traitors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back