Hillary takes the fall for our ambassadors assassination, what say you?

The question is, who do you trust to get the bad guys who did this?

Do you trust the guy who got Bin Laden and Gaddafi, or the dipshit chickenhawk neo-con fuck-ups, who would probably attack Lebanon by mistake since, hey, it starts with an "L" and it's in the Middle East, right?

Needs a tissue and a lollipop

Rumsfeld just said there was no possibility that Obama didn't know it was a terrorist attack within 24 hours of it happening, yet Obama lied about it to the public 5 days later.

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

Not to come to Shrillary's defense, since she is culpable too.

But she's also wrong. Hugely wrong.

The buck does NOT stop with her.

It stops with the clusterfuck idiot in chief infesting the Oval Orifice.

But she can go sharesies if she wants. Plenty of blame to go around. Sadly, not a scintilla of useful leadership, intelligence or insight. She needs to be fired. He needs to get voted out.

Don't worry, he'll accept *blame* too. It's the perfect ploy...accept *blame* for underlings' mistakes...which means really there's no responsibility at all. They're just *protecting* the people who REALLY screwed up.

Obama threatened to blackmail Hillary with her lesbian affair with the Muslim sisterhood, either way Hillary was gonna take it on the chin

She's not falling on a sword. She's planning her campaign.

She will play this into a huge Hillary Moment. Obama is going to end up looking like a fool, she's done with him.

If this falls out like it should, Hillary will not be running for anything. I can't believe her and Bill are not in survival mode yet, barrys gonna let her hang. Shit is gonna hit the fan over this eventually. This is soooo much bigger than WG & Monica Gate. One dead Ambassador and three dead US Citizens. This aint about getting your dick sucked or breaking into an office, its gonna be like a pit bull on the adminstrations ankle no matter how the elections shake out..:eusa_whistle:

I dunno. I think she'll burn him before the end. The Clintons are too wily to allow themselves to be scapegoated. They'll act like Hillary's gonna play ball, and then something will be allowed to leak.

My guess is that Obama has something on her. I cannot believe she is taking the fall for this and letting Obama off the hook. She works for him and likely followed orders. It was Obama and his people out there claiming it was protesters and blaming the video. Hillary went along, but maybe had no choice. The state dept. knew early that it wasn't what Obama was claiming and I cannot believe they didn't immediately fill him in on things. He chose to continue with the lies and he needs to take responsibility.

This is bullshit. I knew he'd have to throw more out there for the media to chew on before the debate. The latest information, regarding his plans for a possible strike and throwing Hillary under the bus do not, in any way, take the responsibility off of him for this mess.

He cannot claim that he was at the mercy of Hillary when it came to intel. He and his spokespeople were the ones making up the story about the video. If he tries to claim he was lied to, I will just scream. Has he no shame? Are we supposed to believe that the state dept. deliberately withheld information from the president or fed him a pack of lies from day one? Only an idiot would begin to believe anything from this group.

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's worldwide security protection program -- well below the $2.15  billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration's request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans' proposed cuts to her department would be "detrimental to America's national security" -- a charge Republicans rejected.

GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding

Once again Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton. Seems there is history there.

eat-crow.jpg

i
She's not falling on a sword. She's planning her campaign.

She will play this into a huge Hillary Moment. Obama is going to end up looking like a fool, she's done with him.

If this falls out like it should, Hillary will not be running for anything. I can't believe her and Bill are not in survival mode yet, barrys gonna let her hang. Shit is gonna hit the fan over this eventually. This is soooo much bigger than WG & Monica Gate. One dead Ambassador and three dead US Citizens. This aint about getting your dick sucked or breaking into an office, its gonna be like a pit bull on the adminstrations ankle no matter how the elections shake out..:eusa_whistle:

I dunno. I think she'll burn him before the end. The Clintons are too wily to allow themselves to be scapegoated. They'll act like Hillary's gonna play ball, and then something will be allowed to leak.

yea The Clinton thugs are as nasty as the chicago gang.
As much as I dislike Hillibeast. I can't believe the Ark. Mafia is gonna let Barrys Chicago thugs take her down. Its gonna be bloody. :D

Last edited:
What does she mean "security" is not a matteer for the president? All matters are part of the president's concern! The is Obama's State Department, is it not? That what those intelligence briefings are for! That is what cabinet meetings are for!

The buck stops with the president! He may not like it...but that where it ends!

So who was it that came up with the "Vido cover up? Was that Hillary? She said she is responsible for not having enough security..she and Obama should be responsible for that....yes. They should have talked about security leading up to 9/11 and those requests should have been honored. Heads should roll! Kennedy and Lamb should be history.

But let's get back to 9/11. Did Hillary talk to Lamb and get the whole story of what happened? Who told her to talk about the video? Was it the president or did she come up with that on her own? That is what we want to know now!

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's worldwide security protection program -- well below the $2.15  billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration's request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans' proposed cuts to her department would be "detrimental to America's national security" -- a charge Republicans rejected.

Once again Republicans ignored a warning from a Clinton. Seems there is history there.

eat-crow.jpg

you are a blind retard if you dont see whats coming down the road, this is not going away rdream.

Makes one think the Obama administration just threw Hilary under the bus. I wonder if she got her orders to say 'she takes responsible' because it takes the heat off Obama.

What does she mean "security" is not a matteer for the president? All matters are part of the president's concern! The is Obama's State Department, is it not? That what those intelligence briefings are for! That is what cabinet meetings are for!

The buck stops with the president! He may not like it...but that where it ends!

So who was it that came up with the "Vido cover up? Was that Hillary? She said she is responsible for not having enough security..she and Obama should be responsible for that....yes. They should have talked about security leading up to 9/11 and those requests should have been honored. Heads should roll! Kennedy and Lamb should be history.

But let's get back to 9/11. Did Hillary talk to Lamb and get the whole story of what happened? Who told her to talk about the video? Was it the president or did she come up with that on her own? That is what we want to know now!

You have great questions, but looks like Obama is trying to get around all of them. Once he passes the buck (since it NEVER stops with him), he will claim he was misinformed and now that he knows the truth he will be tough on those terrorists. I had a feeling he was slimy enough to wiggle out of this and I'm sure some people will accept any excuse he spits out rather than hold their dear leader's feet to the fire.

Most of the talk about the video came from Obama and Carney. Obama never once held a press conference or addressed the American people regarding the terrorist attack. Instead of doing that, which any other president would have done, he ran to the U.N. and kept talking about the youtube video and went out of his way to apologize to the radicals for being offended, which led them to murder innocent people. He acted as if the offended radicals couldn't help themselves and murdered because they were blinded by hate. It was just a typical reaction to a nasty little video and more time was spent vilifying the filmmaker than the murderers.

So, now Hillary is out there talking about the buck stopping with her and ready to take a bullet for the Blamer-in-Chief. I knew Obama would resort to desperate measures before the debate on foreign policy. He knew he was toast if he walked in there after having lied to the American people for over a month. If he thinks this last minute ploy of blaming Hillary as he pretends to be firm with terrorists, he's a bigger idiot than the people waiting in line for their Obama money.

Obama will claim ignorance since he just couldn't take time out from being "eye candy" on the talk show circuit to attend security briefings. He is clueless and can't figure out what the rest of the world knew right away. Either he is a liar or dumber than a box of rocks, either way not fit to lead this country.

If he was a man of honor, he wouldn't allow others to take the fall for him. The fact that Hillary has to do that shows what a pitiful excuse we have for a president.

Last edited:
Hillary will take the responsibility. But not the blame. Here's the difference: People who are to blame lose their jobs. People who are responsible do not.

This looks like damage control in an election year, and Hillary is out at the end of Obama's term either way.

Hillary will take the responsibility. But not the blame. Here's the difference: People who are to blame lose their jobs. People who are responsible do not.

This looks like damage control in an election year, and Hillary is out at the end of Obama's term either way.

I think Hillary wants to get away from Obama anyway. If she does have plans to run again someday, the last thing she'll want is to be lumped in with Obama.

I think with any other president the Buck stops in the Oval office, but for some reason people treat Obama different.

She kinda sorta took the blame, but not really...

Clinton takes responsibility for consulate security, blames confusion on 'fog of war' | Fox News
"I'm responsible for the State Department, for the more than 60,000 people around the world," she said. "The decisions about security are made by security professionals. But we're going to review everything to be sure we're doing what needs to be done in an increasingly risky environment."

The decisions about security should be made by the head of the State Department, using the recommendations of 'security professionals'. She kinda sorta took responsibility.

eat-crow.jpg

Apparently you do not know that a senior State Dept official testified under oath before Congress last week that funding was not an issue with the decision to deny more security at the Benghazi Embassy.

eat-crow.jpg

Apparently you do not know that a senior State Dept official testified under oath before Congress last week that funding was not an issue with the decision to deny more security at the Benghazi Embassy.

Don't kid yourself, He knows, he just doesn't care about the Truth.

Forum List

Back