Hillary takes the fall for our ambassadors assassination, what say you?

Lima, Peru (CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the buck stops with her when it comes to who is to blame for security ahead of a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru, for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, was the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions.

"I want to avoid some kind of political gotcha," she added, noting that it is close to the election.

The attack killed Chris Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya, and three other Americans at the consulate

Read the rest at cnn
Clinton: 'I take responsibility' for security ahead of Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Obama wasn't going to his briefing and didn't give a fuck. Obama is throwing clinton under the bus.

Last edited:
Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

I'm not sure she would let her career wind down on that note....
But I think she needs to take a hit on this just as the President does.
Maybe she falls on the sword to save the President.
This will be interesting to see how this ends up.

She's actually throwing obama under the bus by taking responsibility.

What a hag. I can't say that enough times. And we still won't get any answers, and people will still die.

I don't think so, in fact it's pretty smart from obamas view, tomorrow night at the debate when/IF asked about this he will say his sec state has taken responibilty and her investigation etc. is moving forward and he has no new information....Mistakes were made we are moving forward blah blah

She's not falling on a sword. She's planning her campaign.

She will play this into a huge Hillary Moment. Obama is going to end up looking like a fool, she's done with him.

And Obama will then use his debate on Wed to ALSO accept blame...he'll accept the "blame" for the fact that the State Dept. fucked up, and Hillary will accept the "blame" for the fact that unnamed individuals fucked up....

"She’s not claiming actual responsibility..... just symbolic responsibility as the head of the Department that’s at fault. Given how the public generally respects showy professions of blame, it’s really the easiest thing in the world to make a “buck stops here” statement. The One himself would have done it weeks ago, I’m sure, if not for the fact that he’s caught in an election death struggle and knows the GOP would have hammered him with it."

" The only way to make a “buck stops here” admission truly meaningful is to put some meat on the bone by identifying and correcting all the things that you’ve done wrong. Has Hillary done any of that yet? What protocols at State are going to change from all of this? Are we finished, at least, with [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5Wg3D4UA4"]pitiful public groveling to Islamists[/ame] about how awful and terrible and reprehensible that Mohammed movie that hurt their feelings was? Here’s the real question: Did Obama put Hillary up to this or did she do it on her own initiative to put O on the spot? As I’ve explained, I think this actually helps him by letting accept symbolic responsibility while continuing to shunt actual responsibility off onto State. A friend e-mailed me after I wrote this post on Friday, though, scolding me for thinking Obama might throw Hillary under the bus rather than vice versa. After all, she’d have an easier time running in 2016 against President Romney than she would trying to succeed a two-term Democratic president."

Hillary: I take responsibility for Benghazi « Hot Air

If only Nixon urged one of his 'men' to take full responsibility for his own knowledge of the Watergate break-in. I'm sure the news media would've left him alone at that point and he'd not been forced to resign. /SARCASM

0bama COVERED UP THE FACT THAT STEVENS WAS KILLED BY TERRORISTS IN A TERRORIST ATTACK AND HILLARY'S "ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY" DOES NOT RELIEVE OBAMA OF BEING GUILTY OF A COVER-UP BY CONTINUALLY BLAMING AN ANTI-ISLAM MOVIE FOR DAYS, INCLUDING HIS SPEECH BEFORE THE U.N..

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

Not to come to Shrillary's defense, since she is culpable too.

But she's also wrong. Hugely wrong.

The buck does NOT stop with her.

It stops with the clusterfuck idiot in chief infesting the Oval Orifice.

But she can go sharesies if she wants. Plenty of blame to go around. Sadly, not a scintilla of useful leadership, intelligence or insight. She needs to be fired. He needs to get voted out.

She must be planning on running as a Republican. Democrats don't take responsibility for anything. It is against their nature.

Immie

The governor from my state (Maryland) Martin O'Malley is being weaned for 2016. The POS has screwed up this state so much, he will now try and to it to the entire country. He has increased taxes and fees 24 times here, and chased out dozens of businesses, including 5 major corporations.

There will be Dems looking to make names for themselves in 2016 (like Santorum did in the 2012 GOP primaries). But Hillary will be the nominee.

Clinton: 'I take responsibility' for security ahead of Benghazi attack

Lima, Peru (CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the buck stops with her when it comes to who is to blame for security ahead of a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru, for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, was the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions.

(Excerpt) Read more at www.cnn.com ...

She's not falling on a sword. She's planning her campaign.

She will play this into a huge Hillary Moment. Obama is going to end up looking like a fool, she's done with him.

If this falls out like it should, Hillary will not be running for anything. I can't believe her and Bill are not in survival mode yet, barrys gonna let her hang. Shit is gonna hit the fan over this eventually. This is soooo much bigger than WG & Monica Gate. One dead Ambassador and three dead US Citizens. This aint about getting your dick sucked or breaking into an office, its gonna be like a pit bull on the adminstrations ankle no matter how the elections shake out..:eusa_whistle:

The question is, who do you trust to get the bad guys who did this?

Do you trust the guy who got Bin Laden and Gaddafi, or the dipshit chickenhawk neo-con fuck-ups, who would probably attack Lebanon by mistake since, hey, it starts with an "L" and it's in the Middle East, right?

I don't believe for a minute that she's where the buck really stops. But let's assume for a minute that it's so. What that means is that Hillary Clinton is running our foreign policy while Barack Obama plays golf and attends celebrity fundraisers

NOW you're closing in on the real game being played here. Hillary has taken the time to analyze her situation and knows exactly what she's responsible for and what she's NOT.

She has stepped forward to take blame for a very limited part of this three act play.

She has NOT claimed she told Rice to produce the video excuse particularly when she had to know the Lamb broad testified she watched the attack play out in real time. I suspect she refused IF she was even asked. The Rice question was asked and she sluffed it off as being part of the "fog of war" - yeah, sure!

Brit Hume asked Chris Wallace who OK'd the appearance of government people on the talk shows. He said the WH. Not the stat dept. So we know who had to be involved in the video coverup and it doesn't appear to be Hill.

I don't know where this is going from here but you can bet she's fighting back with a CYA while setting them up for a fall. Let's hope she can swing it

The question is, who do you trust to get the bad guys who did this?

Do you trust the guy who got Bin Laden and Gaddafi, or the dipshit chickenhawk neo-con fuck-ups, who would probably attack Lebanon by mistake since, hey, it starts with an "L" and it's in the Middle East, right?

Who do I trust?

It sure as fuck isn't Obama

Forum List

Back