Hillary takes the fall for our ambassadors assassination, what say you?

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

Crow is now AGAIN being served. Enjoy

She'll make this a big martyr moment and cash in on accolades from the left for being such a wonderful person.

Watch.

She already has accolades from the Left and the Right. It isn't the Democrats using this tragedy as a political football, it's Mitt Romney specifically.

Also,

More factors:

Embassy security and responsiblity isn't all that easy to attain due to multiple agency involements and a lot more!

What made the consulate office in Benghazi more vulnerable than the embassy in Tripoli?

The embassy in Tripoli is a fairly new facility. It was constructed in 2009 in accordance with security standards established by the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department. The building in Benghazi was basically a villa that was being rented to serve as a temporary consulate. So it was built in accordance with your normal residential security standards for Libya. It was not made to withstand rocket or bomb attacks. So it was not a very secure facility at all.

How can any building be protected against rocket-propelled grenades?

Inman facilities are designed and engineered and constructed to withstand attacks from weapons like rocket-propelled grenades. (The Inman Commission was established in 1985 after the U.S. Embassy bombings in Beirut, Lebanon, to develop new security standards.) There are certain thicknesses of the walls and certain types of reinforced concrete, certain angles that the walls have, and distance to the street that make them much more difficult to attack. The embassy in Tripoli, Libya, and the one in Sanaa, Yemen, which was just attacked today, are Inman facilities, so it's going to be much more difficult to damage them.

Who's responsible for security at an embassy -- the host country or the embassy itself?

There's a dual responsibility. Under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, the host country is responsible for security of embassies. However, experience has taught the Americans that they can't rely on the host country to do that. They've experienced big losses in places like Kuwait, and Beirut a couple of times, even in Islamabad, Pakistan, when it was burnt to the ground. So they've learned they need to establish their own security bureaucracy to take care of that, and the Diplomatic Security Service (or law enforcement arm of the State Department) came into being in the mid-1980s.

You're a good little odumbobot trooper... but really... you're dumber'n fucking dirt.

obama and his administration is TOTALLY, 100% RESPONSIBLE for the death of those four people, because THEY FUCKED UP... now try not to continue to look SO FUCKING STUPID posting LEFTIST BULL SHIT running COVER trying to PROTECT obama. He's GUILTY AS SIN, and should be IMPEACHED. But even more than that, if he was HALF A MAN, he'd RESIGN for his SHEAR FUCKING INCOMPETENCE!

It isn't that simple and if you were objective, you'd realize that. Who was responsible for all the people killed in NY on 9/11? If we go by your and other righties definition, that would be George W. Bush and Condoleeza Rice! Do you excuse them or blame them like Obama?

You're a good little odumbobot trooper... but really... you're dumber'n fucking dirt.

obama and his administration is TOTALLY, 100% RESPONSIBLE for the death of those four people, because THEY FUCKED UP... now try not to continue to look SO FUCKING STUPID posting LEFTIST BULL SHIT running COVER trying to PROTECT obama. He's GUILTY AS SIN, and should be IMPEACHED. But even more than that, if he was HALF A MAN, he'd RESIGN for his SHEAR FUCKING INCOMPETENCE!

It isn't that simple and if you were objective, you'd realize that. Who was responsible for all the people killed in NY on 9/11? If we go by your and other righties definition, that would be George W. Bush and Condoleeza Rice! Do you excuse them or blame them like Obama?
Nope... sorry little girl... it was CLINTON that let obama...er...OSAMA go... the leftist BOOOOOOSH call is waaaaaay dumb, over used and worn out. Ain't working here girl, and you know it.

Just saw it breaking on TV. She says the buck stops with her. Funny cause last week when I called for her resignation many on the left mocked me saying she wasn't a factor in this scenario.

She'll make this a big martyr moment and cash in on accolades from the left for being such a wonderful person.

Watch.

She already has accolades from the Left and the Right. It isn't the Democrats using this tragedy as a political football, it's Mitt Romney specifically.
She has accolades of being the moron that stays with a SEXUAL INFIDEL, ADULTERER and PREDATOR for a husband who's a NATIONAL DISGRACE. The only people that are stupid enough to look up to HITLERY are nothing more than leftist idiots and hacks.

Susan Rice, as a cabinet-level ambassador, answers to the president. The UN ambassadorship was elevated to the cabinet by Obama after the Bush II administration. Susan Rice infamously did a series of interviews after Benghazi claiming all kinds of absurdities regarding the attack based on information from the White House.

While a desperate play to distance Obama from the diplomatic and security tragedy is in some ways admirable on Hilary's par. it has fallen flat. The Rice interviews come directly from the Obama cabinet and are even more impossible to disown by an administration in a free fall.

Obama knew eastern Lybia was one of al Quada's hot bed within the eastern parts of that country. Even if funding wasn't there to man all embassies this was a place that should of had a few dozen Marines. Chris Stevens was a valuable asset to our country and al Quada attacked us when they got the opening. Obama knew months before that the place was a hot zone and didn't do shit. The damn place wasn't up to standard or anything.

When it happen, he and his admin came out accusing the United states of being a piece of shit for our freedom of speech. This encouraged the Muslim world to riot and attack embassies in 3 other countries...We looked weak on the world stage like no time in the past 30 years because of this president. Muslims throughout some Europeans countries also rioted and demanded us to restrict our rights. Is this what you want??? To kill our freedoms?

For 10 fucking days he kept blaming America with our first amendment for everything. Like he was sticking the knife in our backs. He failed Stevens and he doesn't give a fuck about our first amendment...This is what this shown me.

After 10 days they started to admit that it was a terrorist attack and the congress cemented it without a shallow of a doubt. People like Carney as of 10-12 had the nerve when he was asked by the media about this only to lie his ass off...The vice presidential debate our vice president outright lied again to the American people about the facts.

Don't tell me what I seen. Now Hillitary declares that I'm right to have my concern just tonight. WTF????

How can you lie and defend this shit?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Susan Rice, as a cabinet-level ambassador, answers to the president. The UN ambassadorship was elevated to the cabinet by Obama after the Bush II administration. Susan Rice infamously did a series of interviews after Benghazi claiming all kinds of absurdities regarding the attack based on information from the White House.

While a desperate play to distance Obama from the diplomatic and security tragedy is in some ways admirable on Hilary's par. it has fallen flat. The Rice interviews come directly from the Obama cabinet and are even more impossible to disown by an administration in a free fall.

Not only this, but Clinton in front of the coffins repeated the same right in front of the president. Obama went in front of the UN and disgraced our nation.

"I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs and make a considered decision."

Well she's right, of course.

And let's face it, it is doubtful that under usual circumstances even the Secretary of State would have be involved in making the lowerlevel decisions about the assignment of those troops during routine operations, either.

Where exactly in the chain of command a mistake happened has yet to be determined. IN fact, that fact that a mistake happened has yet to be determined.

Still that death is a black eye for the Obama administration.

RAther similar to the deaths that happened in Lebanon under the Reagan Administration, really.

Calling out Reagan PERSONALLY for the mistake of that failed security would have been rather ignorant, but the responsibility for the mess ultimately fell upon the administration for screwing up.

So too it is today with this disaster.

Naturally nobody with a lick of sense would claim that the POTUS is personally involved in the mistake itself, but the failure still falls upon that President's administration.

If people would bother to read what I posted in great detail, they would see that our heavily armed security contingents were restented, hated and reviled in most ME countries. That is part of the reason that there was not a highly visible force. Also, the embassy in Benghazi was temporary and there were no structures in Behghazi that would withstand rocket propelled grenade attacks, no matter how many security forces we had there. There are many more details in the iformation and links I posted but choosing to ignore them and jump on the Mitt Romney band wagon of "show of force", etc. would have been even more reason for us to be attacked as I explained above and as is explained in the information I posted. Alos, the reason we hesitate to arm the rebels in Syria is because many Russian made weapons are getting into the hands of terrorists just like the weapons we might provide would. Romney wants to arm the rebels and thereby allow even more weapons to be obtained by terrorists!

And, for those so eager to blame Obama, we hae had many attacks upon our interests in the ME and other places no matter who was president. Bottom line is either we get out completely or we stay and take some inevitable risks.

I respect her more now than I did before. A great leader knows to credit the team for the successes but to take the blame for the failures.

If people would bother to read what I posted in great detail, they would see that our heavily armed security contingents were restented, hated and reviled in most ME countries. That is part of the reason that there was not a highly visible force. Also, the embassy in Benghazi was temporary and there were no structures in Behghazi that would withstand rocket propelled grenade attacks, no matter how many security forces we had there.
I have obviously bothered to read what you posted which is why I can tell you there is no embassy in Benghazi simply because Benghazi is not the capital of Libya. Your second comment about their being no structures in Benghazi incapable of withstanding rocket propelled grenades leads me to believe that you think it is a city of tents and lean-tos.

We do, in fact, have heavily fortified embassies and consulates throughout the world and Middle-Eastern countries without which US diplomats would have a mortality rate that would rival that of Texas death row inmates.

If you're going to demand people read your posts, you should at least try to not to come off like a fool.

Last edited:

Watch.

Yup. Not to mention throwing herself under Barrys big assed bus. She wants to be the target instead of Barry because , hey, Barry's running for that second term.

Of course her State Department dropped the ball big time and 4 Americans are dead. Hell. the Ambassador is dead. She is head of the State Department but Barry is still her boss.

The buck should stop with Barry because he is CIC after all. However, Hil will take the flack to save his sorry ass. Of course none of this will bring back the four lives that were lost through the gross negligence of the State Department.

A major fuck up that cost lives. I'm surprised Barry hasn't invoked EP to cover this up???

"I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs and make a considered decision."

Well she's right, of course.

And let's face it, it is doubtful that under usual circumstances even the Secretary of State would have be involved in making the lowerlevel decisions about the assignment of those troops during routine operations, either.

Where exactly in the chain of command a mistake happened has yet to be determined. IN fact, that fact that a mistake happened has yet to be determined.

Still that death is a black eye for the Obama administration.

RAther similar to the deaths that happened in Lebanon under the Reagan Administration, really.

Calling out Reagan PERSONALLY for the mistake of that failed security would have been rather ignorant, but the responsibility for the mess ultimately fell upon the administration for screwing up.

So too it is today with this disaster.

Naturally nobody with a lick of sense would claim that the POTUS is personally involved in the mistake itself, but the failure still falls upon that President's administration.

look, they had and have a Marine Ambassadorial attachment in fucking Barbados:lol:.....yea, seriously.

so, you know what? this is BS, they screwed the pooch bad and as usual, the cover up is going to turn out be more costly than if they had just copped to it, you would think the examples of Nixon, Clinton etc. would have given them pause.

I say Bravo, she's the (wo)man! :thup:

_63510462_63510461.jpg

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she takes responsibility for the security failure at the Benghazi consulate that led to the killing of four Americans in Libya last month.
BBC News - Hillary Clinton takes responsibility for Libya US deaths

Not to come to Shrillary's defense, since she is culpable too.

But she's also wrong. Hugely wrong.

The buck does NOT stop with her.

It stops with the clusterfuck idiot in chief infesting the Oval Orifice.

But she can go sharesies if she wants. Plenty of blame to go around. Sadly, not a scintilla of useful leadership, intelligence or insight. She needs to be fired. He needs to get voted out.

Don't worry, he'll accept *blame* too. It's the perfect ploy...accept *blame* for underlings' mistakes...which means really there's no responsibility at all. They're just *protecting* the people who REALLY screwed up.

I wanna know where all the clamoring is for her resignation? You know if she were a Rep SoS in a Rep admin, the headlines would be reading 'Clinton Resigation?' all over the place, that's all you would hear on any news broadcast. Yet not a peep about that from anywhere that I've seen so far.

Not to come to Shrillary's defense, since she is culpable too.

But she's also wrong. Hugely wrong.

The buck does NOT stop with her.

It stops with the clusterfuck idiot in chief infesting the Oval Orifice.

But she can go sharesies if she wants. Plenty of blame to go around. Sadly, not a scintilla of useful leadership, intelligence or insight. She needs to be fired. He needs to get voted out.

Don't worry, he'll accept *blame* too. It's the perfect ploy...accept *blame* for underlings' mistakes...which means really there's no responsibility at all. They're just *protecting* the people who REALLY screwed up.

I wanna know where all the clamoring is for her resignation? You know if she were a Rep SoS in a Rep admin, the headlines would be reading 'Clinton Resigation?' all over the place, that's all you would hear on any news broadcast. Yet not a peep about that from anywhere that I've seen so far.
Why bother? Holder, Clinton and the boss will be out in January anyway.

Why bother? Holder, Clinton and the boss will be out in January anyway.

Just sick to death of the progressive media double standard, they need to go as well.

She's trying to help Barry by taking responsibility for the lack of security. That helps them with the Biden lies in his debate, but doesn't do anything to help change Obama's, and others', repeated lies about the video causing a riot that subsequently lead to the death of our ambassador and others.

They're in a box over those lies and desperately hoping Hillary falling on her sword will make folks forget lying seemed like the best way to cover up Barry's failed policy in the Middle East. Won't work but desperate folks do stupid things.

Forum List

Back