Hillary Presidential Resume; 'Honesty' (Or the LACK thereof)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
We're not even going to touch Benghazi or any of the RECENT lies Hillary has been telling, which is her nature. Documented history shows Hillary has been a pathological, self-serving liar for decades....

Hillary was fired at 27yo from the Watergate committee for fraud and unethical behavior:
- “Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.” - Jerry Zeifman, her boss at that time

"All my grandparents, you know, came over here, and you know m grandfather went to work in a lace mill in Scranton, Pennsylvania."

- According to census records, only one of Clinton's grandparents, Hugh Rodham Sr., immigrated to the United States. When pressed on the issue one of ‘her people’ said tha ‘she always thought of them as immigrants’. WT*?

She made 10,000% profit on cattle futures by reading The Wall Street Journal.
- Forget ‘Insider Trading’. Clinton insists her diligent studying of the WSJ resulted in her windfall…

She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary
- Sir Edmund Hillary didn't become a household name until 1953 when he became the first person to reach the summit of Mt. Everest...six years after Hillary Clinton was born.

She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.
- Already proven to be FALSE by photographs, testimony of those there (Hillary's version of events were refuted by eyewitnesses who were with the first lady at the time, including comedian Sinbad), and even her own admission (she was ‘told’ they were).

"You have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Hillary told ABC's Diane Sawyer in June of 2014.
- she and Bill were so 'dead broke' that they bought a $2.85 million house in 2000. When asked about the comment, Hillary now says 'I regret it'.

Chelsea Clinton was going for a jog around the World Trade Center on September 11th.
- According to Chelsea, she was in the apartment of a friend when the plane hit.

"I was deeply involved in the Irish peace process," Clinton told ABC News
- the people actually involved in the process dispute Clinton's claims, with one saying the first lady was "totally invisible at the actual negotiations." She has recently backed away from the claim.
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/here-are-the-7-nonbenghazi-lies-14082135/

Hillary told reporters she had never been subpoenaed.

Compilation of Hillary Lies on YouTube:
- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...5do7G9KqiGg3l3-q8jIamQ&bvm=bv.110151844,d.dmo

There is “substantial evidence” that First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton lied under oath in denying that she played a role in the 1993 White House travel office firings, independent counsel Robert W. Ray reported Thursday. – L A Times, June 2000

still better than the pussified yellow-back war lords on the right.

It is interesting that even the most outrageously biased far leftwingnut liberals are so ready to shrug off Shrillary's undoubted willingness to embrace lies.

They only pretend to be disturbed by dishonesty in government when the GOP can be accused of it (justifiably or not).

I am not standing up for Hillary, but I am saying that every single politician bold face lies or stretches the truth.

Cruz's statements by ruling

Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling.

Rubio's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Rubio's statements for that ruling.

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling. :lmao:

PolitiFact | Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates

Clinton has a pussy, RW's are pussies.

See the difference?

now go hide behind something, a Muslim will get you.

BOO !

See the difference?

BOO !

Say that to the 14 dead in San Bernardino, or the victims of the FT Hood shooter, or the victims of the boston bombers.

Just think, maybe YOU will be the next victim of a muslim terrorist. Think they will save some virgins for you?

She only lies because global warming makes those hot flashes so much hotter.....

Shit-e said:

See the difference?

BOO !

If you close your eyes real real tight, shit-e, then there will be no folks out there who do desire to lob your fucking stupid infidel head off.

Shit-e said:

See the difference?

BOO !

If you close your eyes real real tight, shit-e, then there will be no folks out there who do desire to lob your fucking stupid infidel head off.

I can't close my eyes to all the Putin loving RW's that disgrace Americans.

Lop my head off sweetheart, I'll make you famous.

Shit-e said:

See the difference?

BOO !

No, bitch. YOU choose to close your eyes to reality.

Putin talks shit about Trump. Trump embraces the positive PR. YOU wet your panties, daisy.

My comment, you pathetic imbecile, was simply to note that your mocking of the RW's is premised on the ridiculously shallow notion of yours that any expression of concern about the actions of jihadists is a display of childish cowardice.

Well, dip shit, you are flatly wrong. Saying "BOO" doesn't work, you drip. Even showing Islamist Jihadist videos of their filthy vile murderous behavior doesn't work. Even when they pull off an attack (ala Paris or San Bernadino) that, too, doesn't work. We aren't cowering in terror.

But unlike you, WE recognize that it would be irresponsible to NOT take some reasonable actions to avoid threats which can be reasonably avoided.

Try to stop simpering. Not only did I not threaten to lob your fool infidel head off, I'm on the side of the folks who think you actually have a right (worthy of defending) to keep your melon attached. I believe it is prudent to take note of threats and to take action to prevent them from accomplishing their agenda.

Now try real hard to stop being a fucking moron. Buy a clue. Your first ever.

Hillary has been playing Trump masterfully. Just as Hillary intended, Trump and his groupies have gone into public meltdown mode.

Trumpwusses, the choice you now face is whether to maintain your hysterical crying over the spanking Hillary just inflicted on you. I understand that crying makes you feel better, and that all your friends are crying, so you feel peer pressure to cry along with them. You just need to understand that your crying makes you and DearLeaderDonald look like wimps.

Hillary has been playing Trump masterfully. Just as Hillary intended, Trump and his groupies have gone into public meltdown mode.

Trumpwusses, the choice you now face is whether to maintain your hysterical crying over the spanking Hillary just inflicted on you. I understand that crying makes you feel better, and that all your friends are crying, so you feel peer pressure to cry along with them. You just need to understand that your crying makes you and DearLeaderDonald look like wimps.

Hillary deliver a spanking?

She couldn't even spank Bill over Monica and the rest of his tarts

Shit-e said:

See the difference?

BOO !

No, bitch. YOU choose to close your eyes to reality.

Putin talks shit about Trump. Trump embraces the positive PR. YOU wet your panties, daisy.

My comment, you pathetic imbecile, was simply to note that your mocking of the RW's is premised on the ridiculously shallow notion of yours that any expression of concern about the actions of jihadists is a display of childish cowardice.

Well, dip shit, you are flatly wrong. Saying "BOO" doesn't work, you drip. Even showing Islamist Jihadist videos of their filthy vile murderous behavior doesn't work. Even when they pull off an attack (ala Paris or San Bernadino) that, too, doesn't work. We aren't cowering in terror.

But unlike you, WE recognize that it would be irresponsible to NOT take some reasonable actions to avoid threats which can be reasonably avoided.

Try to stop simpering. Not only did I not threaten to lob your fool infidel head off, I'm on the side of the folks who think you actually have a right (worthy of defending) to keep your melon attached. I believe it is prudent to take note of threats and to take action to prevent them from accomplishing their agenda.

Now try real hard to stop being a fucking moron. Buy a clue. Your first ever.

the reality is really simple

Modern day republicans love Putin
Modern day Republicans are scared to death of ISIS
Modern day Republicans cry wolf 24/7/365
Modern day Republicans are now a minority and no longer a majority
Modern day Republicans have a pipe dream of a Revolution to overthrow the government.

Modern day Republicans have forced ME, a Reagan Republican, to vote for Hillary.

The End.

Its tough being a progressive liberal, constantly walking on water, self righteous, elitist, narcissistic, arrogant, intolerant, naive, delusional, pompous, condemnatory, egocentric, nihilistic, and narrow minded. They truly have to work hard to hold up their banner with pride, regardless of the facts.

Forum List

Back