Hillary Parties While Party Burns

I love how Kim spells President. Presisent I wonder if she caught that or if someone else had to do it for her?

Oh my. The "s" and the "d" are right beside each other, but I'll bet nobody ever accidentally hit the wrong key. It must be nice being a perfect typist.
Yeah i'm sure that would be your same response if any conservative had done that we would be getting countless threads and post from the left here about dumbass teabaggers and brain dead republicans so kindly spare us your phony and selective outrage.

I love how Kim spells President. Presisent I wonder if she caught that or if someone else had to do it for her?

Oh my. The "s" and the "d" are right beside each other, but I'll bet nobody ever accidentally hit the wrong key. It must be nice being a perfect typist.
Yeah i'm sure that would be your same response if any conservative had done that we would be getting countless threads and post from the left here about dumbass teabaggers and brain dead republicans so kindly spare us your phony and selective outrage.

You want to compare a typo with some idiot wearing a tri corn hat with teabags hanging from it and a misspelled sign that says "Keep your government hands off my social security" ? Sure. exactly the same.

Not to be bothered with meeting people or talking about her views/thoughts or anything for that matter. Hillary slipped away to a party for her.
CLxw83UUAAE3xSs.jpg

Yes good folks she met with the people, the movers the shakers the economic giants of our country. You know them folks the Kardashians.

Maybe Kim and Kayne will be our next cabinet members. Just forgive the fact that in a picture of three idiots she looks like the biggest one.

this IS democrat leadership. This IS the democrat "brain" at work.
Feel safer now?
Kim Kardashian Gets a Selfie With Hillary Clinton - Yahoo
The election is over a year and several months away. Just because your party is burning down doesn't mean the Democrats have to act the same.

I'm gonna guess Hillary is thinking something like, "fuck, I've gotta take this picture, think of the demo".

The last thing she needs is to have Kim mad at her.

:laugh:

Just look what they did to Bruce Jenner??? Why would she take that chance? Lol!

Example lol? No, we talk about the BS you hater dupes believe from Fox, Heritage, Rush, Savage, Pubs etc, all paid for by greedy idiot billionaires Murdoch, Adelson, the Kochs, the Moons. A disgrace. Bengazi, Foster, two years of control, Whitewater, Death panels and skyrocketing costs, giving Iran the bomb, IRS, FEMA camps, Volts cost $278k to build and catch fire, ACORN stole the election lol, Barney caused the meltdown, you name it. You are all functionally out of your minds, the world's horror and laughingstock.

You want to compare a typo with some idiot wearing a tri corn hat with teabags hanging from it and a misspelled sign that says "Keep your government hands off my social security" ? Sure. exactly the same.
Wasn't what I said nice attempt a deflection though.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit. Democrats and Republicans hang out with rich people who will shower them with donations every election cycle. Republicans didn't care when Romney was recorded hanging out with a few rich people, complaining that half the country won't vote for him because they are poor. At least the Democrats pretend to give a shit sometimes.

OP- You idiot dupes think this is politics, while megarich Pubs rob the country blind for 30 years...see sig

O has robbed us of 9 trillion in 6 years. Hell, W couldn't even match that.
EXACTLY the idiocy I'm referring to. We're STILL paying 4-500 BILLION/year in assistance to victims of Booosh's corrupt meltdown, 6-7 trillion went to bailouts and assistance to victims, and Pubs defend to the death policies that keep 95%+ of new wealth going to the 1%, and all you care about is BS Bengazi/E-mails/a great charity etc etc etc, carping about morasses Boosh left us- with no solutions, her wrinkles /god know what trivia, where Hillary is blah blah for 25 years!

OP- Hater dupes on the warpath LOL...25 year of hate bs against Hillary...

She's a fraud. There's no hate. It's just a fact...and you love the scandals, corruption, and lies.

And you are a dummy for believing all that crap.

Are you that gullible when the facts have been presented? Tell me, is ignorant bliss nice?

No facts. Just endless accusations. Everything you try to call a fact has been discredited long ago.

Wasn't what I said nice attempt a deflection though.

Nice try for a right winger. Better than most.

Hillary went and found her some "common" folk to go hang out with.

a bunch of wealthy brainless snots.

Forum List

Back