Hillary lead is due to irrelevant attacks and Democratic control of the Media.

Hillary leads because Trump sucks bigly!
Hillary leads because the media is corrupt.
You fuckers will pay a price for Hillary getting that power. We won't be the only ones paying that price.
Stupid pieces of shit.

I just wish that a bunch of thugs kick down your doors and beat you to death and take your shit because Hillary rendered you defenseless. Or even better, you're sitting at your desk and Muhammed decides he doesn't like living with Infidels anymore so he caps your motherfucking ass. He's all upset because he wants America to follow Sharia Law and if he wants to rape a woman all he has to do is get a bunch of his friends together and grab the first 12 year old they see.
This is what's known as a psychotic break. Seek professional help immediately.

When was Clinton ever convicted of rape?

In the court of public opinion .. HE'S A RAPIST ... deal with it, such is life...
And you guys call Hillary a liar?

..and you don't.... :lmao:
Bad deflection. And I do not lie on these boards.

Great deflection and exactly true.

and lying comes quite naturally to you in my opinion... :laugh:
Proof? I doubt it. You just spout off without thinking.

You fuckers will pay a price for Hillary getting that power. We won't be the only ones paying that price.
Stupid pieces of shit.

I just wish that a bunch of thugs kick down your doors and beat you to death and take your shit because Hillary rendered you defenseless. Or even better, you're sitting at your desk and Muhammed decides he doesn't like living with Infidels anymore so he caps your motherfucking ass. He's all upset because he wants America to follow Sharia Law and if he wants to rape a woman all he has to do is get a bunch of his friends together and grab the first 12 year old they see.

Trump is making Clinton look like Saint Luke. The number of women accusing Donnie is approaching a gross, literally gross...

Yup, Hillary news is working overtime convincing the gullible imbeciles...little Jimmy...

Hillary doesn't have to turn her hand. Comrade Trump is imploding. Hilarious!

Stupid pieces of shit.

Trump is making Clinton look like Saint Luke. The number of women accusing Donnie is approaching a gross, literally gross...

Yup, Hillary news is working overtime convincing the gullible imbeciles...little Jimmy...

More women are coming out soon. Donald "Cosby" Trump has been a busy boy.

Take away Khan's constitution waving speech and the Herman Cain attack version 2.0 and she is behind. The election process should be based on plans and relevant issues and all candidates should be covered with equal skepticism by the media.
And so the ridiculous whining and lies from the right continue.

Trump alone is responsible for being behind in the polls, he’s a dreadful candidate who is wrong on the issues, someone who demonstrates daily he has no business being president.

Trump has only himself to blame, not ‘the media.’

And the notion that ‘the media’ are ‘controlled’ by Democrats is a moronic lie.

Being mean is fine as long as the topics are relevant and the media is equally mean to all candidates which clearly is not the case.
Nonsense.

‘The media’ are only reporting the stupid, ignorant things Trump says – Trump in his own words.

There’s no ‘conspiracy,’ nothing’s ‘unfair,’ nothing is ‘rigged.’

It’s just Trump and his failed ‘campaign.’

Being mean is fine as long as the topics are relevant and the media is equally mean to all candidates which clearly is not the case.
Nonsense.

‘The media’ are only reporting the stupid, ignorant things Trump says – Trump in his own words.

There’s no ‘conspiracy,’ nothing’s ‘unfair,’ nothing is ‘rigged.’

It’s just Trump and his failed ‘campaign.’
Precisely, as you said the media are ONLY reporting on Trump and ignoring the mountain of corruption evidence against Hillary. The Clinton Foundation, the DNC influencing the media, Hillary's attacks on Bill's sexual assault victims. Hillary gets a pass on her "Super Predator" speech vilifying young Black men. The list is a mile long and yet ALL WE HEAR is Trump groped me, Trump groped me Trump grope me.

Take away Khan's constitution waving speech and the Herman Cain attack version 2.0 and she is behind. The election process should be based on plans and relevant issues and all candidates should be covered with equal skepticism by the media.

You are correct but you left out a third reason:

The stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive.

Is the media to blame for Cruz kasich and rubio?

Comrade Trump lost the moment he was chosen as the GOP nominee, as did the Republican party. As long as he is being directed by Breibart and his Alt Right henchmen, he will never go beyond the 40-42% who now blindly support him.

It should be obvious to everyone that the corporate media (even sometimes Fox news) is entirely subservient to the Clintons.

So I guess we know who corrupt corporate CEOs are voting for.

Who will the Clintons serve, the elites or the American people?

It should be obvious to everyone that the corporate media (even sometimes Fox news) is entirely subservient to the Clintons.

So I guess we know who corrupt corporate CEOs are voting for.

Who will the Clintons serve, the elites or the American people?

So you would rather serve Poooootin? GOTCHA!

Except for the spelling errors, it should be:
"Hillary lead is due to irrelevant attacks and democratic control of the media."

Look, this is really is nothing new, and for conservatives to keep whining about the media being overtly left does no good. Instead the Repubs need to clean up their own house. Have you seen who they nominated? You Cry about the left media and then nominate the orange clown? Do,you really think the media is the biggest problem. You're not going to force the media to being more conservative or even fair, so focus on what you can control. I left the GOP over a decade ago, I am conservative but refuse to associate with the Republicans. I wish they whole party would go away and a new one would emerge to represent the conservatives. Until that happens, quit your damn whining about media while you nominate horrible canidates like the a giant orange clown. You sound like a kid who claims he flunks a class because a teacher doesn't like him, but then never studies for a test. Grow up.

Look, this is really is nothing new, and for conservatives to keep whining about the media being overtly left does no good. Instead the Repubs need to clean up their own house. Have you seen who they nominated? You Cry about the left media and then nominate the orange clown? Do,you really think the media is the biggest problem. You're not going to force the media to being more conservative or even fair, so focus on what you can control. I left the GOP over a decade ago, I am conservative but refuse to associate with the Republicans. I wish they whole party would go away and a new one would emerge to represent the conservatives. Until that happens, quit your damn whining about media while you nominate horrible canidates like the a giant orange clown. You sound like a kid who claims he flunks a class because a teacher doesn't like him, but then never studies for a test. Grow up.
I'm a registered independent and had no more to do with Trump's nomination than you did. So you are going to teach the GOP a lesson by standing on the sidelines? Thanks for nothing because that's one step closer for President Hillary.

I'm a registered independent and had no more to do with Trump's nomination than you did. So you are going to teach the GOP a lesson by standing on the sidelines? Thanks for nothing because that's one step closer for President Hillary.

This sort of highlights the unsophistication of the 3rd party folks and non-voters.

A vote for anyone other your candidate is a -2 for your candidate. You need one vote to cancel it out and one vote to get ahead.

A non voting person = only a -1. This is why the GOP is so vested in keeping turnout as low as possible. It's much easier to climb out of a hole when you just need to find one vote instead of two.

Comrade Trump lost the moment he was chosen as the GOP nominee, as did the Republican party. As long as he is being directed by Breibart and his Alt Right henchmen, he will never go beyond the 40-42% who now blindly support him.

Well, we just heard from the stupid.

Forum List

Back