Hillary is So Methodist

When Hillary was a Methodist she was also a republican. Today she is a faithless shrew who uses religion as a political tool.

In the immortal words of Hedley Lemarr, "I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists!

After Donald Trump questioned Hillary Clinton's alleged Christian "faith" when he met with Christian leaders earlier this week, Hillary immediately hit back before a crowd of supporters that he would be dead-wrong on that assumption when she drew attention to her Methodist faith.

Speaking at a campaign rally, Hillary declared that her Methodist faith has informed much of her political decision-making and her alleged morals:

It’s rooted in the values that I learned from my family and my faith. We are all in this together, and we have a responsibility to lift each other up. As we Methodists like to say, 'Do all the good you can to all the people you can in all the ways you can,' and that’s absolutely true for our children.
Hillary Highlights Her Methodist Faith

Remember one time when Obama was a Christian during his election? Too funny..
Yep. Another word for politician is shape shifter.

If religion matters to you RW'ers, why are you voting for Donald Trump? He claims to be a Presbyterian,

one of the most liberal of the major Christian denominations in the country.

Oh right, the standard answer...because you really don't give a shit...

Exactly. We don't give a shit. Nor do we care about ex wives, tax returns or hair color.
Can he see why we need a wall? Does he understand the threat of a Muslim invasion? Does he think we need jobs here? Does he favor our Constitution over the UN globalism?
Trump 2016 ~ Because the answer to all the above is, yes he does.

Exactly. We don't give a shit. Nor do we care about ex wives, tax returns or hair color.
Can he see why we need a wall? Does he understand the threat of a Muslim invasion? Does he think we need jobs here? Does he favor our Constitution over the UN globalism?
Trump 2016 ~ Because the answer to all the above is, yes he does.

Yes ISIS is pouring over the boarder!!!

He doesn't control jobs, companies are international, and low skilled goober jobs ain't coming back no matter how much you whine or drumph says so

Trump has you slack jawed rubes all hopped up wetting your beds and pooping your pants.

Funny to watch, but sad

Forum List

Back