Hillary is So Methodist

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
In the immortal words of Hedley Lemarr, "I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists!

After Donald Trump questioned Hillary Clinton's alleged Christian "faith" when he met with Christian leaders earlier this week, Hillary immediately hit back before a crowd of supporters that he would be dead-wrong on that assumption when she drew attention to her Methodist faith.

Speaking at a campaign rally, Hillary declared that her Methodist faith has informed much of her political decision-making and her alleged morals:

It’s rooted in the values that I learned from my family and my faith. We are all in this together, and we have a responsibility to lift each other up. As we Methodists like to say, 'Do all the good you can to all the people you can in all the ways you can,' and that’s absolutely true for our children.
Hillary Highlights Her Methodist Faith

Why did you take all that money from Goldman Sachs???

A: because THAT is what they OFFERED... (and God told me to take it!!!)

Why did you steal White House furniture in 2001?

A: God told me to

Thanks, Hillary

Why did you take all that money from Goldman Sachs???

A: because THAT is what they OFFERED... (and God told me to take it!!!)

Why did you steal White House furniture in 2001?

A: God told me to

Thanks, Hillary
God says to stop lying...

There is no religious test for president, sorry guys, your barking up the wrong tree........

Right, that's why liberals freak out about Republicans' religious beliefs all the time. Whether it's Bush's evangelicals, Romney's Mormons, or Cruz just being a "batshit crazy Christian", liberals can't stand anyone that is religious. Unless of course it's a Democrat, because they all know the Democrats do not follow any moral standards defined in religion. It's all for show, because they know being themselves and admitting to being an atheist would mean they wouldn't get elected.

There is no religious test for president, sorry guys, your barking up the wrong tree........

Right, that's why liberals freak out about Republicans' religious beliefs all the time. Whether it's Bush's evangelicals, Romney's Mormons, or Cruz just being a "batshit crazy Christian", liberals can't stand anyone that is religious. Unless of course it's a Democrat, because they all know the Democrats do not follow any moral standards defined in religion. It's all for show, because they know being themselves and admitting to being an atheist would mean they wouldn't get elected.
It's not a requirement for Trump either, but yes the proud tradition of peer pressure requires it.....

In the immortal words of Hedley Lemarr, "I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists!

After Donald Trump questioned Hillary Clinton's alleged Christian "faith" when he met with Christian leaders earlier this week, Hillary immediately hit back before a crowd of supporters that he would be dead-wrong on that assumption when she drew attention to her Methodist faith.

Speaking at a campaign rally, Hillary declared that her Methodist faith has informed much of her political decision-making and her alleged morals:

It’s rooted in the values that I learned from my family and my faith. We are all in this together, and we have a responsibility to lift each other up. As we Methodists like to say, 'Do all the good you can to all the people you can in all the ways you can,' and that’s absolutely true for our children.
Wow a statue groveler swinging her rosary

Wow a statue groveler swinging her rosary
Hello guno. Thanks for dropping in with your daily Catholic obsessed comment.

What I find laughable is Donald Trump commenting on someone's religion while his own religion hasn't seen him in so long the damn altar would start on fire if he showed up out of the blue. Please. Trump is only feeling religion because he just met with 1,000 of the religious right and he was so damn happy for the endorsement he took a selfie with them in front of the Playboy magazine cover with him on it.

Remember one time when Obama was a Christian during his election? Too funny..

That's why we have a Muslim in office. And Saudi Arabia in our class rooms.
Which schools do you go to? Oh that's right, none..

Do you not know that the snowflakes are being taught a curriculum gifted to them from Saudi Arabia? Common Core.

You do realize that algebra is Arabic. Right?

This goes far, far beyond Algebra.

I doubt very seriously, that unless you are a teacher, you could even begin to tell me anything about Common Core that is not an outright fabrication or exaggeration. Don't feel bad! Most people have been steeped in misinformation ofr so long, they don't even realize they are being told lies.

Forum List

Back