Candidate for Congress:Make America White Again!

Sorry you are so insecure, odium. You must be miserable. I hope you one day find a cure.

A declaration of sniveling cowardice yet again from another spineless, racist idiot.

This is the latest attempt from BLM/DNC to paint everyone white as racist. Don't fall for it, laugh at it, since that is all the Left has for this election cycle...

Former Pensacola man wants to 'Make America White Again'

Wow this guy is awesome. I was born in Pensacola and he is maybe 2 hours from me now. Sweet! Good luck to him as well!

He sounds like a born loser like you. TN might be a white dominated stated but it is not filled with white racist rednecks like you. Maybe Idaho, but not TN.

This troll is not going to go anywhere. All he did was hurt the Conservative movement.

Face it. White racist like you are a dying breed!

This is the latest attempt from BLM/DNC to paint everyone white as racist. Don't fall for it, laugh at it, since that is all the Left has for this election cycle...

BLM matter doesn't have to do squat here. He has labeled himself as a racist

The objective of the BLM and the DNC is to make everyone white look racist. For some reason, the more "racism" out there, the more votes the Dems get, or so goes the thinking. That's why we have all these racial hoaxes - especially on campus.

Probably another plant. Dems have pulled this in the past, with a poseur as a candidate. We even have them here, pretending to be conservatives/gop to try to give us a bad name.
Former Pensacola man wants to 'Make America White Again'

Wow this guy is awesome. I was born in Pensacola and he is maybe 2 hours from me now. Sweet! Good luck to him as well!

He sounds like a born loser like you. TN might be a white dominated stated but it is not filled with white racist rednecks like you. Maybe Idaho, but not TN.

This troll is not going to go anywhere. All he did was hurt the Conservative movement.

Face it. White racist like you are a dying breed!

Forum List

Back