Hillary is running in 2024! I'm seeing her on TV a lot more! Who would you vote for her or Trump (Poll)

If the 2024 presidential candidates are Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • There is no 3rd choice, except to NOT VOTE.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Feeling so sad for the USA.

In the long term it'll be ok.....but in the short term it's pure hell.:confused:

I would definitely vote for Hillary. Hell, I would even heavily donate and campaign for her. She is brilliant and would be a great president.

Please do ...

_92345499_12a9269f-e10c-41ca-9ac0-f9c5f7482fe3.jpg

I don't know who will be running in 2024....

All I know -may be- is .... that when in a couple of weeks/months Biden is gone , he will be replaced by Harris as President and Clinton as Vice? :dunno:

That's only one scenario in this tragedy that is the USA these days , my friends.

All I know -may be- is .... that when in a couple of weeks/months Biden is gone , he will be replaced by Harris as President and Clinton as Vice? :dunno:

That's only one scenario in this tragedy that is the USA these days , my friends.
:piss2:

Imagine this: Rational newspeople start playing all the recorded interviews in 2017 when Hillary was claiming that Trump stole the 2016 election, using Russian dirty tricks. Yes. She really said this.

Case closed.

That scenario is as plausible as any. Except I'm not sure if anyone in the Xiden admin trusts Hillary enough to let her anywhere near the WH again.

Pray tell. what is an 'unclean start'.
I think its when you take sides in the OP.
Like if I'd say HRC is the most unlikable woman in the US.
Or that she really hasn't aged well, and is too fat to be president, while praising Trump.

Anyway, I've had a few OP locked and it seems to be for a non-neutral OP.
The 2nd post can be pure venom, but the OP has to be neutral.

Forum List

Back